Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (33974 Views)

Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gondonu:
And one can noticed that Govn.Kwankwaso has became less critical of GEJ of late unlike before.I guess the handwriting is now clear on the wall.

There is even an underground qualms btw the current Governor with governorship candidate & also the governor with gmb too...
God ll continue to expose boko haram
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Alakpoweri: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
If pdp gt 50 thousand vote from kano by march28....den d lord must b crazy
which lord?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by babestella: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
kwanKwasiyya:
Kano is a No go area for PDP
We are hundred percent GMB
APC sak
Chanji sak

Please speak for yourself. Kano is bigger than you and kwakwanso. You have one vote only.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by babestella: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
gwales:
I doubt people understand kano politics, it doesn't matter whether kwankwaso or any other nonentity support goodluck, it won't fly. if buhari is to raise the hand of ffk or fayose for governor of kano state if the whole world should stand against it they would still win. the truth of the matter is buhari doesn't need any other politician but they are the one that need him. u can ask shekarau or kwankwaso who truly buhari is in kano politics. 2011 election is also a reminder. sai buhari

Stop deceiving yourself, this is politics.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by selectedhero(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
yibomustgo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like we care? Nonentities are free to go. They are looking for quick cash. I bet they won't dare campaign for jonadunce. It is all about money to them.

FUNNY FEW DAYS AGO THEY WERE ENTITIES NOW THEY ARE NONENTITIES. IF DECAMPING TO THE WINNERS CLUB MEANS BEING A NONENTITY; I SAY I LOVE TO JOIN IN. SEE APC HYPOCRISY AT ITS HEIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
GeneralBosco:

I'm surprised an intelligent guy like you feels this spells more votes for PDP grin grin grin
In 2011, CPC (Buhari's party) had just one Governor in Nigeria (Nasarrawa State) yet the Gentle man swept a great percentage of Northern votes despite PDP having 11 Northern Governors. Buhari scored 1.6m while Jonathan scored 444,000 votes in Kano State in 2011.

This defection doesn't affect Buhari's Kano votes in anyway..I'm 150% sure of that grin grin
Right General, you have a point. However, lets look at it this way. We had Shekarau and Kwankwaso in opposing camps in 2011. My feeling is that Kwankwaso is not gonna bring out his head to support Buhari because of his personal ambition. I have been saying this before this defection which kind of gives more credence to what I have said. You and I know that if Jonathan wins, he stands a better chance of being a president in 2019 after only 4 years. If Buhari wins, he will stay 8 years and if God forbid he dies before, then SW will take from there. At least 8 years before he can smell it.

So an intelligent option is to support GEJ. Presently Kwankwasiya group has a very large followership. If he teams up with Shekarau, GEJ may do better than I have expected. He has never won Kano but he may win it to everyone's surprise this time. So this defection is significant
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
Never say never. We do not buy votes, we win votes. If Kwankwaso decides to work against Buhari, that's it. Kwankwaso has his eyes on the presidency, if GEJ wins, he has a chance to contest in the next 4 years. If Buhari wins, he will not have that chance. if anything happens to Buhari, it goes to SW and remains there for 8 years. The best option for him, Lamido and Atiku now is support GEJ.
You know pretty well that my point is reasonable. Kwankwaso decamped for this one reason. His major challenger is Shekarau. If both of them are to work for GEJ, that's it wink
Agaba ears, pls note that Kano is kano. Check the result of the last election with Shekarau and Kwankwaso on the other side what was the margin.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Babaji111(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mssh! I was expecting to see thousands decamping to PDP. The dollar-spree will only convince the hungry ones anywhere. Even if Kwankwaso and all his cabinet will decamp to PDP today, APC will win in Kano with at least 85%. Only the southerners still believe in PDP but for northerners, APC sack! No shaking...CHANGE all the way. cool
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by zeusdgrt(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
If pdp gt 50 thousand vote from kano by march28....den d lord must b crazy
. You are a destined fool for being an apc supporter and for using your creator as a leverage to show ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by patpaul: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
themilanway:
I actually like this kind of news.Time to seperate Paul from Barnabas.

An igbo adage says"What's the use of having 20 people who can't extract a palm fruit from a fowl"?

Decamp or not,it doesn't stop the General from marching to Aso rock come may 29.
IF AT ALL YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN , THEN YOU ARE AN OSU
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
MrALIVE:
Really funny that some people are moved by this! The house of reps member probably failed to get the APC ticket for re-election and thus decided to move back to the PDP! This is not news
The same way others moved to APC they couldn't get ticket in PDP

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by ellechrystal(f): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/03/kwankwasos-aide-others-defect-to-pdp/ I have been saying it, Kwankwaso's body language has been suspect. Next, Kwankwaso dumps APC grin
I love this....
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaaassh
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by themilanway(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
patpaul:

IF AT ALL YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN , THEN YOU ARE AN OSU

If supporting Buhari equalls me to an Osu,then I will gladly be one.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Babaji111:
Mssh! I was expecting to see thousands decamping to PDP. The dollar-spree will only convince the hungry ones anywhere. Even if Kwankwaso and all his cabinet will decamp to PDP today, APC will win in Kano with at least 85%. Only the southerners still believe in PDP but for northerners, APC sack! No shaking...CHANGE all the way. cool
Gbam! I laugh when people just talk anyhow. Even the corp members(from the east) i know in the north keep telling me theres no way GEJ will get up to 40percent in the whole north. The support for Buhari is not because of Kwankwaso; Buhari is a phenomenon. Kwankwaso knows there's no way Jonathan will win in Kano with or without his support. Why do people think Goodluck keeps running to the southwest? The north is a done deal!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

I love this....
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaaassh
Yes I know you will love it ooo grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
bakila:

Agaba ears, pls note that Kano is kano. Check the result of the last election with Shekarau and Kwankwaso on the other side what was the margin.
Then Shekarau was the Governor don't forget. The effect of the governors are enemous in Nigerian elections. They have the structure and they use it to deliver.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
Then Shekarau was the Governor don't forget. The effect of the governors are enemous in Nigerian elections. They have the structure and they use it to deliver.
Agaba their is nobody with that name in the National Assembly please apologies to naira landers and say SAI BUHARI. If you do that posterity will forgive you.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
He was Governor and Presidential candidate yet Buhari defeated him at home and also way at Katsina. Anyways your news is not accurate their is no Bashir Husain in the National Assembly.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
bakila:

Agaba their is nobody with that name in the National Assembly please apologies to naira landers and say SAI BUHARI. If you do that posterity will forgive you.
Which name sir? I never said that Shekarau is in the national assembly. Shekarau is the Education minister. He is now of the PDP while he was of ANPP in 2011, recently of APC and he has morphed to PDP--Nigerian politicians for yaa grin
About apologising, I have no problem apologising because I am not Buhari who cannot apologise for his wrongs wink
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
bakila:

He was Governor and Presidential candidate yet Buhari defeated him at home and also way at Katsina. Anyways your news is not accurate their is no Bashir Husain in the National Assembly.
Well, talk to the Guardian not me. I should be confident info published in the Guardian just like I will easily reference any stuff I see in Nature
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
Well, talk to the Guardian not me. I should be confident info published in the Guardian just like I will easily reference any stuff I see in Nature
Ok add unconfirmed.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
bakila:

Ok add unconfirmed.
No I cannot add that. It is from Guardian and it is still there ffs. I cannot do such a thing. wink
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by theV0ice: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:

Hi my friend. Trust you're doing great?? wink

You're wrong on this info. In 2011, we had the following presidential candidates

PDP..............gej
ANPP...........Shekarau
CPC..............buhari

Shekarau as sitting governor was soundly defeated by buhari in kano. Then Kwankwaso was in PDP. I don't know how PDP wishes to do it, kano is a no go area for any buhari opponent irrespective of who decamps from APC.

I saw kwankwaso, tinubu with Hausa leaders in Lagos on channelstv news at 10pm and heard him issue a stern warning to fayose over his unabated insults on GMB. That doesn't look like someone about to dump buhari or APC methinks
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
theV0ice:

Hi my friend. Trust you're doing great?? wink

You're wrong on this info. In 2011, we had the following presidential candidates

PDP..............gej
ANPP...........Shekarau
CPC..............buhari

Shekarau as sitting governor was soundly defeated by buhari in kano. Then Kwankwaso was in PDP. I don't know how PDP wishes to do it, kano is a no go area for any buhari opponent irrespective of who decamps from APC.

I saw kwankwaso, tinubu with Hausa leaders in Lagos on channelstv news at 10pm and heard him issue a stern warning to fayose over his unabated insults on GMB. That doesn't look like someone about to dump buhari or APC methinks
I'm doing good my friend? What about you.

Apologies on the mix up.

It however does not change my argument.

I acknowledged the fact that Kano worships Buhari but things could get better for GEJ if two opponents are to back GEJ.

Seeing them together means nothing. If kwankwaso wants to sabotage Buhari, he may not want to come out in the open. It may backfire whenever he wants to come out for anything. He is contesting for senate now.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by theV0ice: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
I'm doing good my friend? What about you.

Apologies on the mix up.

It however does not change my argument.

I acknowledged the fact that Kano worships Buhari but things could get better for GEJ if two opponents are to back GEJ.

Seeing them together means nothing. If kwankwaso wants to sabotage Buhari, he may not want to come out in the open. It may backfire whenever he wants to come out for anything. He is contesting for senate now.

What of if lamido and muazu decide to sabotage gej? wink

Or you think that is impossible? wink
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2015
theV0ice:

What of if lamido and muazu decide to sabotage gej? wink

Or you think that is impossible? wink
That's a possibility but all of them are better of with GEJ winning because they have better chance in a shorter period. Politicians are selfish. North is a secondary issue to this president wannabes
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by theV0ice: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:
That's a possibility but all of them are better of with GEJ winning because they have better chance in a shorter period. Politicians are selfish. North is a secondary issue to this president wannabes

Well....

Let's sidon dey look them grin
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2015
theV0ice:

Well....

Let's sidon dey look them grin
I need your vote sha. Reason is, we have to resist the west. The EU is not happy we refused to sign the thread agreement which is jeopardising one goal of their 2008 raw material initiative. Merkel even threatened that they will withhold aid for any country that refuses to sign the agreement. Gbagbo was disgraced out of office because he wanted French companies to process cocoa into coffee in Ivory coast which meant closure of companies and loss of jobs.
The west cannot get interested if they have nothing to lose. The pib is not good economically to Britain (Shell) and US(Chevron)....

You should consider GEJ for the good of our country

Do you know the amount of money that goes to US via importation of cars? Auto policy is going to reduce that drastically. For the good of country, voteGEJ
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Popemax(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2015
egift:
Is it the same Sambo that was taken Hostage by some PDP thugs?
oga eme gi vum na anya
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by theV0ice: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:
I need your vote sha. Reason is, we have to resist the west. The EU is not happy we refused to sign the thread agreement which is jeopardising one goal of their 2008 raw material initiative. Merkel even threatened that they will withhold aid for any country that refuses to sign the agreement. Gbagbo was disgraced out of office because he wanted French companies to process cocoa into coffee in Ivory coast which meant closure of companies and loss of jobs.
The west cannot get interested if they have nothing to lose. The pib is not good economically to Britain (Shell) and US(Chevron)....

You should consider GEJ for the good of our country

Do you know the amount of money that goes to US via importation of cars? Auto policy is going to reduce that drastically. For the good of country, voteGEJ

agabal23, the gej campaigning today will make ayman al zawahiri a co-signatory to our foreign reserves if the guy will help him win on march 28th so I'm not taken in by what you put up there.

I deal with the oil industry and I see the damage being done to the economy everyday through officially sanctioned oil theft yet asari, tompolo etc pocket billions every year via pipeline 'surveillance' contracts. I see a govt that was lucky to sell oil above $100 dollars for 3 years yet in less than 6months of oil price crash, had no choice but to devalue the naira to cushion govt bankruptcy.

My younger brother schools abroad and the naira devaluation already set me back by 350k on his expenses between January and now.

These are what I see and experience and I don't want a continuity of this.

I have only one vote which might amount to nothing in the final analysis but gej surely isn't getting it.

Cheers my friend....I dey go sleep wink
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2015
theV0ice:

agabal23, the gej campaigning today will make ayman al zawahiri a co-signatory to our foreign reserves if the guy will help him win on march 28th so I'm not taken in by what you put up there.

I deal with the oil industry and I see the damage being done to the economy everyday through officially sanctioned oil theft yet asari, tompolo etc pocket billions every year via pipeline 'surveillance' contracts. I see a govt that was lucky to sell oil above $100 dollars for 3 years yet in less than 6months of oil price crash, had no choice but to devalue the naira to cushion govt bankruptcy.

My younger brother schools abroad and the naira devaluation already set me back by 350k on his expenses between January and now.

These are what I see and experience and I don't want a continuity of this.

I have only one vote which might amount to nothing in the final analysis but gej surely isn't getting it.

Cheers my friend....I dey go sleep wink
I put up facts my friend and you can crosscheck it. You should listen to voice of reason.

Oil bunkeringhttp://www.nairaland.com/256158/bunkering-jtf-go-after-retired

Unless you have evidence, I don't want to believe the president sanctioned anything. A story told by an eyewitness here on why bunkering will not die easily comes to mind. The summary is that the govt agencies who are supposed to resist are approached on deal basis with strong wadd of dollars that will make Saka faint on stage. They collect and look the other way.

If you have other evidence, make it open.

Sorry about the extra quid

Were you not here when the opposition friendly house of rep had in the past continuously jacked up the benchmark against NOI advice? I think 2013 was a special case because it delayed the budget for a long time. They wanted the benchmark at 80 abi 90$.Were you not here when the govs led by Amaechi went to court to request that excess crude be shared? They cited the unconstitutionality of excess crude account. The sovereign wealth fund was created. They kicked against it. All the APC governors were there. Even if the savings were still there, the fall in oil price is a tsunami and it is one I like somehow. We should stop our overdependence on oil. Thank God for GEJ. Hopefully, the north will allow true federalism.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by egift(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Popemax:
oga eme gi vum na anya

Adighi ebu Coal a ga Enugu. No shaking. Sai Buhari all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.