Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) (1439 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Morning peepz.... Am a postgraduate student, starting my semester exams next week. my girlfriend is passing bye for a function in my University town and wants to drop-by. its hard for me to say NO because this is her first time of showing such gesture as i do the visiting instead.

Now MY Question....
Owning to the fact that i hate distractions during exams preparation and having told her i may not have the luxury of time to take her to places in the town, how do i give her a nice hosting dat wld not distract me (cos i may be in the university library for longer time) and she would not be bored.

NB: Its a NO SEX RELATIONSHIP (spending 2days). Matured Advice pls.

Happy Sunday fellaz!!!!
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2015
U dnt hav to hav sex wit her if u wish not to. It all starts frm the mind.
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by dajoaneke(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Guy lock up. Keep her at home and go to your library and spend as much time as you like with no remorse. If you fail your exams it'll dent your efforts and she might just leave you anyways. But if you give in to her she might feel you also spend time on other ladies when shes not there. Besides, ladies love a man who is focused & ambitious no matter how much they crave time and attention... Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
U dnt hav to hav sex wit her if u wish not to. It all starts frm the mind.
smiles..........thanks am not talking of sex oooo, i mean normal way to keep her busy while i go about my study... i cant trade my books for anything oooo! thanks bro!
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
dajoaneke:
Guy lock up. Keep her at home and go to your library and spend as much time as you like with no remorse. If you fail your exams it'll dent your efforts and she might just leave you anyways. But if you give in to her she might feel you also spend time on other ladies when shes not there. Besides, ladies love a man who is focused & ambitious no matter how much they crave time and attention... Hope this helps
Hmn......thoughtful! bigups man
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2015
micronut:
smiles..........thanks am not talking of sex oooo, i mean normal way to keep her busy while i go about my study... i cant trade my books for anything oooo! thanks bro!
I believ u hav movies she can be watchin. She is matured so she can take care of herself while u are at exams.wen u r bak, u can just strol out wit her for a walk and chat abt things .
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by VJSMILESS: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2015
guess you wont be in the library all day?
in the evenings take her out and relax some nerves and when you r away try as much as possible to make her comfortable...
dstv or any of this dishes are a good companion...
with telemundo her problems are on hold...
just try this and watch it go smoothly..

happy sunday smiley
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
I believ u hav movies she can be watchin. She is matured so she can take care of herself while u are at exams.wen u r bak, u can just strol out wit her for a walk and chat abt things .
would hold on to this........ grasp! would kill her with movies.....lol!

thanx once again.
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by demmy0325(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
micronut:
would hold on to this........ grasp! would kill her with movies.....lol!

thanx once again.
loolz. Suits is a very interestin season movie, ask he if she has seen it, or just take style ask her whch season movies does she like and find out d season she stopd den go buy her d next season for her to watch.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
VJSMILESS:
guess you wont be in the library all day?
in the evenings take her out and relax some nerves and when you r away try as much as possible to make her comfortable...
dstv or any of this dishes are a good companion...
with telemundo her problems are on hold...
just try this and watch it go smoothly..

happy sunday smiley

that take her out would be perfect but Dstv sadly i dont have......have got only a cd player and a laptop.(my only Non-current Assets)...lol

Appreciate u sir.
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by cokacoola(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2015
soo your galafriand is spending 2days with you and you no slex And you asking us what go dosad plasea mods dielete these thrad
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
soo your galafriand is spending 2days with you and you no slex And you asking us what go dosad plasea mods dielete these thrad
bros am a gentle man oooo..........no vex abeg!
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by Melahou(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2015
It's better not to see her cos you have an exam 2 prepare for.

In a bid to give her less attention and focus more on your studies you may end up getting her angry...thereby ruining the whole thing.

You can always see her after you exams
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
loolz. Suits is a very interestin season movie, ask he if she has seen it, or just take style ask her whch season movies does she like and find out d season she stopd den go buy her d next season for her to watch.
she enjoys college films and emotional indian movies.... she don watch virtuall all d ones have got here.
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
micronut:
she enjoys college films and emotional indian movies.... she don watch virtuall all d ones have got here.
woow. Indian movies plenty we'll well. Well just in case, u can buy her college movie collections
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Melahou:
It's better not to see her cos you have an exam 2 prepare for.

In a bid to give her less attention and focus more on your studies you may end up getting her angry...thereby ruining the whole thing.

You can always see her after you exams
that may get her more angrier ooo..........may breed distrust. and may not understand. i feel if she comes and see for herself what guy man is going through here oooo.......if she dosn't mind, i won't even mind taking her to my departmental study, she can do whatever she likes with volumes of books while i hibernate in one corner...

thanx bro....... helpful nonetheless!
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by micronut(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
woow. Indian movies plenty we'll well. Well just in case, u can buy her college movie collections
en en......they sells collection of such? i mean not season ones oooo.......have lost touch of those stuffs long ago........u have really been amazing......... by the way, no church today ni faa?
Re: How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) by Melahou(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2015
micronut:
that may get her more angrier ooo..........may breed distrust. and may not understand. i feel if she comes and see for herself what guy man is going through here oooo.......if she dosn't mind, i won't even mind taking her to my departmental study, she can do whatever she likes with volumes of books while i hibernate in one corner...

thanx bro....... helpful nonetheless!

Anyway am sure you understand her better...i don't know her temperamental level...
Most girls would rather want you to give them attention knowing you have an exam to write.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont I Have Emotions? / Guys: Are There Good Looking Damsels On Nairaland's Romance Section / 9 Signs That You Are Not A Wife Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.