Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria (85676 Views)

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

I almost wanted to respond by telling you to change your username before we talk, but i would still leave you dumber than when you posted. So, let me educate you; Not that there is no crime in the US, but what you will not see is people confidently burning another human being on the streets in broad daylight, or cutting peoples breast off while onlookers are cheering. What you will not see is gunmen standing in the middle of streets brandishing automatic weapons, and you will not see the police around. What you will not see is police standing in the middle of the road collecting 20 naira. What you will not see is entire suburbs in darkness, for days and sometimes weeks on end. The difference between the two countries is there consequence for actions in one and none in the other. Sorry, that is too much grammar for you. I mean, there is guaranteed punishment for breaking laws in one and none in the other. You are welcome.

to add to that, cases of police brutality are followed to a conclusion; not like nigeria where there are two days of outrage on papers and then the case dies.

three years later, no one is in jail for the death of tge aluu 4. all tge serial killers refernced were caught and convicted.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2015
oyb:

to add to that, cases of police brutality are followed to a conclusion; not like nigeria where there are two days of outrage on papers and then the case dies.

three years later, no one is in jail for the death of tge aluu 4. all tge serial killers refernced were caught and convicted.

That's true, at least the serial killers were identified and caught. Dem fit catch any for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:
If there is constant electricity, good roads, & good jobs in Nigeria.
I swear with my life no Nigeria will ever think of going to America.

I have been to every state in America & i will tell you this, America is a shit country.
They only have massive lands which they stole from the native indians, Mexico, france, russian & England.
They stole New mexico from the spanish, Louisiana from french, Montana, vermont , New hempshire, virginia, maine from England, Alaska from russians, the whole of America from the Native indians

I hope you'all can see the hiprocrisy and irony of the bolded statement. She is here in the states, enjoying the benefits, far away from the firing line in Nigeria. I have never met anyone who loves living in shit. Go back to Nigeria na.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

I almost wanted to respond by telling you to change your username before we talk, but i would still leave you dumber than when you posted. So, let me educate you; Not that there is no crime in the US, but what you will not see is people confidently burning another human being on the streets in broad daylight, or cutting peoples breast off while onlookers are cheering. What you will not see is gunmen standing in the middle of streets brandishing automatic weapons, and you will not see the police around. What you will not see is police standing in the middle of the road collecting 20 naira. What you will not see is entire suburbs in darkness, for days and sometimes weeks on end. The difference between the two countries is there consequence for actions in one and none in the other. Sorry, that is too much grammar for you. I mean, there is guaranteed punishment for breaking laws in one and none in the other. You are welcome.

I will like to see thieves being lynched in broad daylight killing at least 12 kids, i will like to see policemen collecting 20 naira in Nigeria.
It is 70% better than seeing a 17 year old boy entering a high school & going on a shooting spree, a man killing his wife, five children & himself, Mexican gangs killing people in the streets of california, Illinois gang members killing people people like fowls, Government sending her own citizens to the electric chair & gas chambers, serial killers abducting,killing & burying 80 women they killed in the basement of the homes.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by sam90s(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Read "Of Africa - Wole Soyinka", it'll help your personal developement, cos that's what you need most irrespective of your location. It's understandable to relocate because of the weather and food, but be sure to be financially secured or else both will become a burden. Now the issue of poverty, racism and the disdainful treatment by the elite(mostly White folks in America). The last one happens in Nigeria too but just that it is your own kind doing it, sad but true, but the strong family values here (especially western Nigeria that I'm familiar with) will insulate you, the trickle down economic principle is alive here in Nigeria than ever. On racism, that will be a matter of opinion really, financial success will always bring improvement in social status, meaning that I will dare a white pool cleaner to call Jay Z an inferior human being, you know the joke is on him, my advice on that, put your invest your energy in transforming your economic status and read widely to to also transform your mental capacity too, you'll impart this to your next generation and they'll be less likely to feel this way you're feeling, they'll be masters of their universe WHEREVER they live.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

I will like to see thieves being lynched in broad daylight killing at least 12 kids, i will like to see policemen collecting 20 naira in Nigeria.
It is 70% better than seeing a 17 year old boy entering a high school & going on a shooting spree, a man killing his wife, five children & himself, Mexican gangs killing people in the streets of california, Illinois gang members killing people people like fowls, Government sending her own citizens to the electric chair & gas chambers, serial killers abducting,killing & burying 80 women they killed in the basement of the homes.

Jesus!! i am arguing with a deranged psycho in denial. You don't even know what's going on in the country you are defending.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

I hope you'all can see the hiprocrisy and irony of the bolded statement. She is here in the states, enjoying the benefits, far away from the firing line in Nigeria. I have never met anyone who loves living in shit. Go back to Nigeria na.

Don't you understand English ??
Does "I have been to" and "I live " have the same meaning ??

You're a slave in another man's land.
American citizenship is crap, i don't also need it, if i want it next week i can get it

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

Jesus!! i am arguing with a deranged psycho in denial. You don't even know what's going on in the country you are defending.

Trust me.
You ought not to be called a Nigerian.
I can sell you in your own village.
When was the last time you visited ??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

Don't you understand English ??
Does "I have been to" and "I live " have the same meaning ??

American citizenship is crap, i don't also need it, if i want it next week i can get it

I don't understand. You profile says you live in New york. So, your representation is all fallacy. That's good to know. Why am i surprised. strippers never tell the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by kraftykc(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2015
otiigba1:
Abeg this election thing is it that terrible? because am going to nigeria next week, should i be worried?

Well depends on where you are headed. I just mean make she no come till ground level economically and such.

But yes, there WILL be violence in places like Rivers, Kaduna, even possibly Imo. Basically in places where the competition is close at the state level, federal level omo na God hand we dey cos literally ANYTHING can happen that time.

If you gotta come, you will probably be fine, but 2 days to election just plant ur nyash somewhere till it blows over.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by sammynwaGod(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2015
American citizenship is crap, i don't also need it, if i want it next week i can get it[/quote]

my dear you can get it but ........... not in a week
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

I don't understand. You profile says you live in New york. So, your representation is all fallacy. That's good to know. Why am i surprised. strippers never tell the truth.

What is so special about New York ??
I lived in Cat skills for nine years before i left that fucking country

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

Trust me.
You ought not to be called a Nigerian.
I can sell you in your own village.
When was the last time you visited ??

I am German, American, British and Nigerian. You can call me any. I have all four passports.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
sammynwaGod:

my dear you can get it but ........... not in a week

Lol
Why can't i get in in a week ??
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by adconline(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Ui
Masturbation:
If there is constant electricity, good roads, & good jobs in Nigeria.
I swear with my life no Nigeria will ever think of going to America.

I have been to every state in America & i will tell you this, America is a shit country.
They only have massive lands which they stole from the native indians, Mexico, france, russian & England.
They stole New mexico from the spanish, Louisiana from french, Montana, vermont , New hempshire, virginia, maine from England, Alaska from russians, the whole of America from the Native indians
Big IF.. The point is, Naija has never been a great country and may likely not be cos power is at 3000MW while about less than 50K km roads are paved while a country like Pakistan has 3x more paved roads than Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2015
yu fit cum bak ohm afta tinkin abt it well..It ain't loyal over hia
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

I am German, American, British and Nigerian. You can call me any. I have all four passports.

Wait..
you spent 5 years in America ?? 6 in Germany ?? 7 in Britain ??
You can lie for Africa

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

Lol
Why can't i get in in a week ??

You ought to know this. You have to live in the states at a minimum of 5 years before you can apply. After 5 years, there is a minimum of 3 month processing and interview. Immediately, if you join the military. Haba, you should know this na.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2015
adconline:
Ui
Big IF.. The point is, Naija has never been a great country and may likely not be cos power is at 3000MW while about less than 50K km roads are paved while a country like Pakistan has 3x more paved roads than Naija

How old is Nigeria ??
How old is Pakistan ??
How old is America ??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

Wait..
you spent 5 years in America ?? 6 in Germany ?? 7 in Britain ??
You can lie for Africa

Nope, I got the American passport, within 6 months of arriving. German by marriage. British; you don't wanna know. Nigerian by birth. In that order.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by mario147(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Not a bad idea. Many peeps in Nigeria are making it bigger than their counterpart in the US.. No be by location, na by destiny and hardwork.. People make it even in Somalia

Otunba I feel you,many dont understand that its not by location.You may be in abroad for so many years living comfortable with all the social amenities intact but after some years ask yourself what have you achieved.At the end of the month half of your salary goes to bills;Why many people are making it easily in Nigeria.Its only few people that will understand,In a not shell what am saying is that travelling abroad does not automatically means you much become rich but you will be comfortable. #AllNaGod#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

You ought to know this. You have to live in the states at a minimum of 5 years before you can apply. After 5 years, there is a minimum of 3 month processing and interview. Immediately, if you join the military. Haba, you should know this na.

Do you know how many years i lived in New York ??
Do you know if i'm in the National Guard ??

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by adconline(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:
The home based Nigerians who have never been to the airport or flew in an airplane will think America is a paradise on earth.
I lived in San Diego California for 16 years.
Do you think i'm a fool to coming back to Nigeria finally.
I got my American citizenship within my 5th year.

Davido was born in Atlanta,Georgia Usa.
Emma Nyra lived in America for 19 years.
M.I lived in America for some years
Banky W lived in America for 10 years.
What brought them back to Nigeria ?? Are you wiser than them ??
America is living in it's lost glory.

I would pick any european country over Usa.
Tell us about Femis, Oluchis, Amheds, Oghenes that made it or were denied visa.. For ur info, in 2013 Naija budget was $28bn for 160m folks while less than 5m Naija in diaspora sent home $21bn.. Davido's dad is a PDP contractor..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

Do you know how many years i lived in New York ??
Do you know if i'm in the National Guard ??

I'm done with your lies. You only visit but you are in the National Guard. How do you do your drills then?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

Nope, I got the American passport, within 6 months of arriving. German by marriage. British; you don't wanna know. Nigerian by birth. In that order.

Please & Please.
You are not an American citizen, you're just a permanent legal resident.
You can't get a citizenship in 6 month.
You only get your citizenship after living for 5 years in America

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

Please & Please.
You are not an American citizen, you're just a permanent legal resident.
You can't get a citizenship in 6 month.
You only get your citizenship after living for 5 years in America

You've just confirmed my suspicion. You are military and you don't even know the simplest thing they drill into you when you go to basic training.
So, your platoon/drill sgt let you graduate without acquiring your citizenship. Lol. I've heard it all today.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

I'm done with your lies. You only visit but you are in the National Guard. How do you do your drills then?

I told you i lived in New york for 9 solid years not visitation.
I do go go drills every last saturday of each month in Fort Benning, Georgia.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

You've just confirmed my suspicion. You are military and you don't even know the simplest thing they drill into you when you go to basic training.
So, your platoon/drill sgt let you graduate without acquiring your citizenship. Lol. I've heard it all today.
Are you in the Military ??
Military is the only alternative you can get a citizenship with a short period of time but not in 6 months.
What was your company when you went to drill ??

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

I told you i lived in New york for 9 solid years not visitation.
I do go go drills every last saturday of each month in Fort Benning, Georgia.

Tell it to the wolves. first, you live in america, then you don't. Now you go to drills in benning. Hoooaah. Have a good day.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Masturbation(f): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
Bollinger:

Tell it to the wolves. first, you live in america, then you don't. Now you go to drills in benning. Hoooaah. Have a good day.

Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by rago(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Godfullsam:
You are brave. You have taken the right decision but at the wrong time undecided.

Africa and Nigeria in particular is not a place i will advice anybody to visit at this period of election. Every body is living in fear because nobody is sure of what is going to happen in the next hour.

Election is by the corner pls stay where you are... After the election when power must have CHANGED hands, then you can come.

nothings going to happen

those bad leaders themselves are damn afraid of violence eruption.

trust me, there wont b any prob on a large scale

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.