Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory (2936 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
As a supporter of Buhari who hails from an area that predominantly support Jonathan, on daily basis I meet people who are very strong supporters of President Jonathan. They will not waste any time to tell you Jonathan will win. But when I engage them and press them to outlining valid reasons why they support Mr. President, they will be floating helplessly on frivolities and sentiments.

Often times when we go through the points they raised and my counters, you will find out that they have nothing unique to cling on. At first they will totally down play the votes from other regions, but when I show them the volume of PVC from other places, it will down on them that the combined votes of the SE and the SS they had boasted earlier to reelect Jonathan is a far cry to what others have. That is when the reality will emerge. They will start telling me, "your people can vote all you like, Jonathan will be announced the winner". Am always like so does the vote not going to determine the winner? As my colleague put it the other day "when has voters determined the winner?".

My conclusion is that this election is not between Buhari vs Jonathan, but it is between Nigerians VS Jonathan. Nigerians are ready to work with whoever is elected President (even those in PDP). Only Jonathan, his wife and the Cabals that do not want to stop looting our treasury are those that are hell-bent to scrupling the outcome of this election to retain Jonathan.

Nigerians must unite to make a bold statement in this election - the masses will determine who leads Nigeria. And that if you perform below average and don't give a dam about the people, we will kick you out. This is a message our Political class must get in this 2015 Election. All the stakeholders must also support all anti-rigging mechanisms in place and invest in Election Monitoring. And collect all verifiable data and evidence that is tenable in court in case the need arises. The outcome of this election will not be stolen like those NNPC funds.

We need Change. This must Change in Nigeria for Good. And finally, out votes must count. We say No to Rigging and No to violence.

Vote Wisely. God bless Nigeria. Cheers!

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari supporters banking on Propaganda, lies, rigging, intimidation, and killing of innocent people in the north to win election. But no matter what, the Certificateless illiterate don't stand a chance.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SOUNDKING: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Personally if jonathan dosn't rig this election that means he is a fool, cos obj did it for him self, did it for Adua.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by kestolove95(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even if gej rig...he won't win

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari supporters banking on Propaganda, lies, rigging, intimidation, and killing of innocent people in the north to win election. But no matter what, the Certificateless illiterate don't stand a chance.

We know those who are threatening to sabotage Nigeria economically - Ask Agbaje, Tompolo, Dokubo, etc. We also know those that are threatening to divide Nigeria - ask SeverusSnape, MASSOB, etc. They all support Jonathan.

Your insults will not make a difference, only voters will and Nigerians are sending Jonathan home. And like those I meet offline, if you are hoping for Rigging to get Jonathan back in power, forget it.

Sai Buhari - Things must Change.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Personally if jonathan dosn't rig this election that means he is a fool, cos obj did it for him self, did it for Adua.

And if afterall he still looses out, who is a fool?

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by kestolove95(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:
and also did it for gej in 2011....but tins have. change now..."card reader" forgotn grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:

- Jonathan and his supporters want Rigging.
- Nigerians Don't want any form of Rigging.

Therefore it is Nigerians VS Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
The GEJItes, PDP.IGs and SataNoids have forgotten that everything is changing.

The only tool to rebuild our castrated Nation is CHANGE.

No matter how hard PDP.IG try to Rig the election, it will always prove abortive at this point because th masses are against them.

They've forgotten that "The voice of people is The Voice of Almighty God"

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by clevvermind(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
apc supporters are already afraid. gringrin
Jonathan till 2019 jor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by clevvermind(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
anyhow, Jonathan must win. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
New day with NEW accusation

New day with NEW propaganda

New day with NEW lies

When will APC 'CHANGE'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:
anyhow, Jonathan must win. grin

Even if it is rigging, right?

Just wondering when GEJ supporters 'll start having brain and think of better ways to win election

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari supporters banking on:

-Propaganda,

- lies,

- rigging,

- intimidation, and

- killing of innocent people in the north to win election.

But no matter what, the Certificateless illiterate don't stand a chance.

The God of our fathers will never allow the vampire party to succeed this time. NEVER AGAIN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by nortcentrallord(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahahahaha, Buhari president of social media.

Apc already preparing for defeat. grin grin
From op's points, I see why a whole lot of people want Jega out of office. Imagine Borno a state ravished by unsettlement and mass movement as a result of BH activities recording more pvc collection than SE and NC stated with normal human activity and Peace.

Op has only one single vote and yet he speaks for the four geo political regions.

One whom God has chosen, non can fight. What is about to happen will be like a dream to APC supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:

From op's points, I see why a whole lot of people want Jega out of office. Imagine Borno a state ravished by unsettlement and mass movement as a result of BH activities recording more pvc collection than SE and NC stated with normal human activity and Peace.

Op has only one single vote and yet he speaks for the four geo political regions.

One whom God has chosen, non can fight. What is about to happen will be like a dream to APC supporters

Absolutely!

I sense defeat in the camp of APC already. cheesy - APC coven members, sorry about your impending loss, it will surely come and it will not tarry.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Firefire:
New day with NEW accusation
New day with NEW propaganda
New day with NEW lies
When will APC 'CHANGE'

FireFire!
My old time friend,

The only perpetual loser have ever known,

You've been losing since inception of politics, but never get tired.

You lost out when u supported a failure few months ago, I'm reminding u of Osun guber.

This is another election coming soon and you're about to lose again.

My questions for you;
Are you born as a loser?
You never get tired of losing?
You love losing?
Or your middle name is failure, because that what you gain each time you lose

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

We know those who are threatening to sabotage Nigeria economically - Ask Agbaje, Tompolo, Dokubo, etc. We also know those that are threatening to divide Nigeria - ask SeverusSnape, MASSOB, etc. They all support Jonathan.

Your insults will not make a difference, only voters will and Nigerians are sending Jonathan home. And like those I meet offline, if you are hoping for Rigging to get Jonathan back in power, forget it.

Sai Buhari - Things must Change.
Its good to dream. Keep on dreaming, Boko hari is a perpetual failure.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Rilwayne001: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thumps up @Egift

I like that your source LolZ

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by vanilson(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
SAI BUHARI

#ihavedecided

All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#!
Buhari and Osinbajo Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes they can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OBJ, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continue embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public not spending 10billion naira to fabricate and air documentary on them on AIT and NTA.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order.
7. Nigeria had no debt at all
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime.
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11. Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time not 3weeks to election
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
#ihavedecided to vote for #change#

click like to vote GMB/PYO

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Firefire:

The God of our fathers will never allow the vampire party to succeed this time. NEVER AGAIN!
Never!... Never!!... Never!!!...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:

One whom God has chosen, non can fight. What is about to happen will be like a dream to APC supporters.
Don't mind egift, He's a Buharistic dreamer.
A Certificateless illiterate won't smell Aso presidential villa.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Rilwayne001: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[s]
Its good to dream. Keep on dreaming, Boko hari is a perpetual failure. [/s]

Counter his post and stop acting like those illiterate TANoids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by chymystique(f): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Make I hear say APC members, Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu etc wont rig the election in favour of GMB.. APC always crying foul especially when they ve been outsmarted in their own foolish games! Whether its rigged or not, GEJ will be declared winner and APC should get ready to cry an ocean cause na for court una go sleep till 2019 tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Counter his post and stop acting like those illiterate TANoids.
I've countered the senseless post, I posted the first comment. I don't act like an illiterate, I'm not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Adminisher: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is very TRUE. Some.church going supporters of Jonathan are actually praying for some big crime to be perpetrated that returns Jonathan to power. Such is the spiritual weakness of most Nigerians. If God reveals yourself to.you suicde sometines appears the best option. However i think this one is unavoidable punishment from PDP. Next time choose the right candidate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
cheesy
SeverusSnape:

cheesy
I'm laughing at your level of ignorance

Just post the Biodata of the most educated person in your family and let's see if your generation would ever meet GMB's Achievement.

Certiicateless and he acquired all these?

★BIO-DATA OF GMB
◆ NAME: Muhammad Buhari;
◆ DOB: 17th December 1942;
◆ NATIONALITY: Nigerian;
◆ STATE OF ORIGIN: Katsina State;
◆ HOME TOWN: Daura;
◆ MARITAL STATUS: Married;
★EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
◆ Elementary School, Daura ~ 1948-1952;
◆ Katsina Model School, Katsina ~1953;
◆ Katsina Provincial School (now Government
College Katsina)~1956-1961;
★MILITARY CAREER/TRAINING:
◆ Military Training School, Kaduna ~1963;
◆ Officer’s Cadet School, Aldershot (UK)~Oct.'63;
◆ Platoon Commanders’ Course
Nigerian Military College, Kaduna ~1964;
◆ Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course Army
Mechanical Transport School, Borden (United
Kingdom) ~1965;
◆ Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India)
~1973;
◆ United States Army War College ~ 1979-1980;
☆MILITARY APPOINTMENT EXPERIENCE:
◆ Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Bat. '63-64;
◆ Mech Trans. Officer, Lagos Garrison, '64-65;
◆ Transport Coy Commander, 2nd Brigade,'65-66;
◆ Batt Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Brigade,'66-67;
◆ Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division,
April to July, 1967;
◆ Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Div, 67–68;
◆ Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Div!'68–70;
◆ Commander, 31st Infantr Brigade, '70-71;
◆Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Div.
Headquarters, '71-72;
◆ Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division
Headquarters,1974 –1974;
◆ Acting Director Supply & Transport, Nigeria Army
Corps Hqts,1974 –1975;
◆ Military Secretary, Army Hqts. 1978-1979;
◆ GOC, 4th Infantry Div.~1980-1981;
◆ GOC, 3rd Armored Div. ~ 1981 -1983;
★POLITICAL APPOINTMENT EXPERIENCE:
◆ Military Gov., North Eastern State ~'75-76;
◆ Fed Commissioner for Petroleum ~ '76–78;
◆ Chairman, NNPC ~ 1978 –1978;
◆ Member, Supreme Military Council, ~ 78-79;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the
Nigerian Armed Forces ~ Dec 1983 – Aug. 85;
♡Executive Chairman, PTF ~ 1995 – 1999;
★ AWARDS AND MEDALS:
● GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic
of Nigeria
◆ DSM: Defence Service Medal
● NSM: National Service Medal
◆ GSM: General Service Medal
● LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
◆ FSS: Forces Service Star
● CM: The Congo Medal
★ HONORARY DEGREES:
◆ Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa) ATBU, Bauchi~
◆ Doctor of Letters (Honoris Causa) University of
Calabar ~1996
◆ Doctor of Law (Honoris Causa) Benue State
University ~1998.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Neyoor:

FireFire!
My old time friend,

The only perpetual loser have ever known,

You've been losing since inception of politics, but never get tired.

You lost out when u supported a failure few months ago, I'm reminding u of Osun guber.

This is another election coming soon and you're about to lose again.

My questions for you;
Are you born as a loser?
You never get tired of losing?
You love losing?
Or your middle name is failure, because that what you gain each time you lose

Oremi atata, Happy Sunday ooooo cheesy

Is being a while, how is your end?

As relating to Osun election, it's a show of shame to APC.

How a sitting governor almost lost his seat? grin

Now tell me, election is over in Osun and the people are biting their fingers and regretting voting the masquerade again.

No salary for the state workers since October 2014 - Now going to 6 months, what a shame to APC definition of 'CHANGE'

As to your presidential flag bearer, he is a known serial failure.

Failure is registered in his DNA.

(2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015) I strongly believe the power drunkard will com again in 2019 grin

Trust me he will surely FAIL again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2059970/chronology-buharis-political-career-running

1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Neyoor:
cheesy

cheesy
[s]I'm laughing at your level of ignorance

Just post the Biodata of the most educated person in your family and let's see if your generation would ever meet GMB's Achievement.

Certiicateless and he acquired all these?

★BIO-DATA OF GMB
◆ NAME: Muhammad Buhari;
◆ DOB: 17th December 1942;
◆ NATIONALITY: Nigerian;
◆ STATE OF ORIGIN: Katsina State;
◆ HOME TOWN: Daura;
◆ MARITAL STATUS: Married;
★EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
◆ Elementary School, Daura ~ 1948-1952;
◆ Katsina Model School, Katsina ~1953;
◆ Katsina Provincial School (now Government
College Katsina)~1956-1961;
★MILITARY CAREER/TRAINING:
◆ Military Training School, Kaduna ~1963;
◆ Officer’s Cadet School, Aldershot (UK)~Oct.'63;
◆ Platoon Commanders’ Course
Nigerian Military College, Kaduna ~1964;
◆ Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course Army
Mechanical Transport School, Borden (United
Kingdom) ~1965;
◆ Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India)
~1973;
◆ United States Army War College ~ 1979-1980;
☆MILITARY APPOINTMENT EXPERIENCE:
◆ Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Bat. '63-64;
◆ Mech Trans. Officer, Lagos Garrison, '64-65;
◆ Transport Coy Commander, 2nd Brigade,'65-66;
◆ Batt Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Brigade,'66-67;
◆ Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division,
April to July, 1967;
◆ Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Div, 67–68;
◆ Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Div!'68–70;
◆ Commander, 31st Infantr Brigade, '70-71;
◆Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Div.
Headquarters, '71-72;
◆ Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division
Headquarters,1974 –1974;
◆ Acting Director Supply & Transport, Nigeria Army
Corps Hqts,1974 –1975;
◆ Military Secretary, Army Hqts. 1978-1979;
◆ GOC, 4th Infantry Div.~1980-1981;
◆ GOC, 3rd Armored Div. ~ 1981 -1983;
★POLITICAL APPOINTMENT EXPERIENCE:
◆ Military Gov., North Eastern State ~'75-76;
◆ Fed Commissioner for Petroleum ~ '76–78;
◆ Chairman, NNPC ~ 1978 –1978;
◆ Member, Supreme Military Council, ~ 78-79;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the
Nigerian Armed Forces ~ Dec 1983 – Aug. 85;
♡Executive Chairman, PTF ~ 1995 – 1999;
★ AWARDS AND MEDALS:
● GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic
of Nigeria
◆ DSM: Defence Service Medal
● NSM: National Service Medal
◆ GSM: General Service Medal
● LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
◆ FSS: Forces Service Star
● CM: The Congo Medal
★ HONORARY DEGREES:
◆ Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa) ATBU, Bauchi~
◆ Doctor of Letters (Honoris Causa) University of
Calabar ~1996
◆ Doctor of Law (Honoris Causa) Benue State
University ~1998.[/s]

Buhari is a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE AND FANATICAL DESPOT!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

^^^^^ You are the ignorant on here. Buhari apart from being an excellent Soldier, was also educated in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and United States. Below is Buhari's CV.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S CURRICULUM VITAE
Born in Daura, Katsina State, on 17 December 1942

Education
Attended Primary School in Daura and Mai’adua, 1948-1952
Attended Katsina Model School in 1953 and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956-1961.
Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer’s Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963
Attended Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.

Professional Achievements
Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;
Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

Awards and Medals
GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
DSM: Defence Service Medal
NSM: National Service Medal
GSM: General Service Medal
LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
FSS: Forces Service Star
CM: The Congo Medal

Honorary Doctorate Degrees
10 December 1994: Honorary Doctor of Science degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
21 December 1996: Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by the University of Calabar.
6 June 1998: Honorary Doctor of Law degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Benue State University.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari is a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE AND FANATICAL DESPOT!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

^^^^^ You are the ignorant on here. Buhari apart from being an excellent Soldier, was also educated in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and United States. Below is Buhari's CV.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S CURRICULUM VITAE
Born in Daura, Katsina State, on 17 December 1942

Education
Attended Primary School in Daura and Mai’adua, 1948-1952
Attended Katsina Model School in 1953 and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956-1961.
Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer’s Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963
Attended Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.

Professional Achievements
Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;
Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

Awards and Medals
GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
DSM: Defence Service Medal
NSM: National Service Medal
GSM: General Service Medal
LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
FSS: Forces Service Star
CM: The Congo Medal

Honorary Doctorate Degrees
10 December 1994: Honorary Doctor of Science degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
21 December 1996: Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by the University of Calabar.
6 June 1998: Honorary Doctor of Law degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Benue State University.
Oya tell the illiterate to bring the certificate let's see... Till then, he remains a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transparency Int'l Rates President GEJ Govt As Best, Says Buhari, Obasanjo... / Photos:The 5 DCGs of The Nigeria Customs Service Proceed on Voluntary Retirement / Woman Molested During Sleep On Dubai Flight; "She Enjoyed It" Accused Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.