Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory (2954 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31640782][/quote]
Yes ooo grin

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by ozoigbondu: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC e warriors be like

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

- Jonathan and his supporters want Rigging.
- Nigerians Don't want any form of Rigging.

Therefore it is Nigerians VS Jonathan.
Stop equating ur 1 vote to Nigerians,am I not a Nigerian? But am not voting Buhari,its GEJ am voting till 2019! You guys are clowns

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Firefire:

Oremi atata, Happy Sunday ooooo cheesy
Is being a while, how is your end?
As relating to Osun election, it's a show of shame to APC.
How a sitting governor almost lost his seat? grin
Now tell me, election is over in Osun and the people are biting their fingers and regretting voting the masquerade again.
No salary for the state workers since October 2014 - Now going to 6 months, what a shame to APC definition of 'CHANGE'
As to your presidential flag bearer, he is a known serial failure.
Failure is registered in his DNA.
(2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015) I strongly believe the power drunkard will com again in 2019 grin
Trust me he will surely FAIL again.
https://www.nairaland.com/2059970/chronology-buharis-political-career-running

I'm fine o,

A siting governor almost lost after winning confidently with over 100thousand votes? Don't tell me you are still a joker.

You've forgotten your party lost out at the tribunal because you garnered no iota of truth in your petitions.

As for the payment of salary, don't tell me you don't know that your President, Jonathan has drastically reduce the allocation of the state on the basis that Crude oil is falling and Naira has lost value.

And as for that of Our Presidential Candidate, Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to this country this year or you expect us to continue wallowing in adversities the Clueless one has put the nation in.

And can you simply tell me why we should vote GEJ for 2nd term?

Ave really missed your constructive arguments

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes ooo grin

God will surely put them to shame with all their killers' squad, both online & offline. angry
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oya tell the illiterate to bring the certificate let's see... Till then, he remains a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.

If Jonathan likes, he can empty Buhari's Military Records and even burn the folder, Buhari's qualifications and personality is not in doubts.

"It is only a fooool that will question Buhari's qualifications" - OBJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

If Jonathan likes, he can empty Buhari's Military Records and even burn the folder, Buhari's qualifications and personality is not in doubts.

"It is only a fooool that will question Buhari's qualifications" - OBJ
It is only a goat that will believe an illiterate like Buhari possess a certificate.- severus Snape
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
vanilson:
SAI BUHARI

#ihavedecided

All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#!
Buhari and Osinbajo Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes they can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OBJ, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continue embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public not spending 10billion naira to fabricate and air documentary on them on AIT and NTA.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order.
7. Nigeria had no debt at all
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime.
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11. Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time not 3weeks to election
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
#ihavedecided to vote for #change#

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Why didn't u compare naira value of 1970s to 1980s since ure comparing 1980s to 2015?
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oya tell the illiterate to bring the certificate let's see... Till then, he remains a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.

In Rick Ross voice: A Major General who has a Masters Degree equivalent from US War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania is talking #Change - this mofo is talking WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by anonimi: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why rig when PDP will win easily and massively
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop equating ur 1 vote to Nigerians, am I not a Nigerian? But am not voting Buhari,its GEJ am voting till 2019! You guys are clowns

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

[s]In Rick Ross voice: A Major General who has a Masters Degree equivalent from US War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania is talking #Change - this mofo is talking WAEC.[/s]

Buhari SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE..... WE DON'T WANT AN ILLITERATE PRESIDENT.
Buhari IS AN ILLITERATE TERRORIST!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop equating ur 1 vote to Nigerians,am I not a Nigerian? But am not voting Buhari,its GEJ am voting till 2019! You guys are clowns
Don't mind egift, He's a dreamer. It's good to dream big, he thinks we will follow him to elect a certified ILLITERATE.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by SeverusSnape(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC e warriors be like
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe.... See them, bunch of fetish mofos. grin
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Kingspin(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC don't rig elections abi infact u be first class mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Neyoor:

I'm fine o,

A siting governor almost lost after winning confidently with over 100thousand votes? Don't tell me you are still a joker.

You've forgotten your party lost out at the tribunal because you garnered no iota of truth in your petitions.

As for the payment of salary, don't tell me you don't know that your President, Jonathan has drastically reduce the allocation of the state on the basis that Crude oil is falling and Naira has lost value.

And as for that of Our Presidential Candidate, Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to this country this year or you expect us to continue wallowing in adversities the Clueless one has put the nation in.

And can you simply tell me why we should vote GEJ for 2nd term?

Ave really missed your constructive arguments

Interesting...

Let me take you back memory lane.

1. Why would APC relocate her HQ to Osun State during the gubernatorial election, if they did not sense failure after the order of Ekiti?

2. Can you compare Fashola 2nd Term re-election with that of ogbeni? (In Fashola case is a walkover... no contest...)

3. You case supporting why Rauf Aregesola is not paying Osun State civil servant for FIVE MONTHS base on Federal allocation is bogus.
- Does the president have the power to unilaterally reduce a particular state allocation?
- During the raining days, what did Aregbe do with the windfall?
- What about Osun State Internally Generated Revenue? Or is Alpha Beta cut too high? cheesy
- Where did Aregbesola keep Osun State share of the SURE-P allocation?

4. If Mr. Buhari is the best that can happen to your party in this generation, then your party's race to Aso-rock is only in the DREAM.

The best option to Nigeria at the moment remains with Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and not in any power drunkard claiming a 'CHANGE AGENT' 30 years after truncating Nigeria democracy without apology or remorse.

God bless United Nigeria.

Firefire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by fathermikky: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari will lose the election and still goback were he is from and GEJ will win the election and back to his office,buhari did you want to die before you will go back and think of your life,GEJ will is the winner of the race,this is for all apc members

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Toktee(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari supporters banking on Propaganda, lies, rigging, intimidation, and killing of innocent people in the north to win election. But no matter what, the Certificateless illiterate don't stand a chance.
This ediot is still alive,talking about rigging,it is apc that is rejecting card reader and pvc?
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari
How old are you?So you haven't seen PDP crowd too?
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How old are you?So you haven't seen PDP crowd too?

Where is TAN? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Firefire:

Interesting...
Let me take you back memory lane.
1. Why would APC relocate her HQ to Osun State during the gubernatorial election, if they did not sense failure after the order of Ekiti?
2. Can you compare Fashola 2nd Term re-election with that of ogbeni? (In Fashola case is a walkover... no contest...)
3. You case supporting why Rauf Aregesola is not paying Osun State civil servant for FIVE MONTHS base on Federal allocation is bogus.
- Does the president have the power to unilaterally reduce a particular state allocation?
- During the raining days, what did Aregbe do with the windfall?
- What about Osun State Internally Generated Revenue? Or is Alpha Beta cut too high? cheesy
- Where did Aregbesola keep Osun State share of the SURE-P allocation?
4. If Mr. Buhari is the best that can happen to your party in this generation, then your party's race to Aso-rock is only in the DREAM.
The best option to Nigeria at the moment remains with Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and not in any power drunkard claiming a 'CHANGE AGENT' 30 years after truncating Nigeria democracy without apology or remorse.
God bless United Nigeria.
Firefire!

So, you don't believe Gej reduced Osun allocation. Don't worry, let me get you facts to butress my
assertion.

www.punchng.com/news/federal-allocation-to-osun-falls-by-65-apc/

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/04/osun-govt-diminishing-allocations/

Even with this unjust reduction, the state governor is still performing excellently, if it is a PDP.IG state, I know they willl sack some workers before they could meet up.

You said APC leaders converge in Osun during the election; they did so just to stop ur party from rigging the election just as they did in Ekiti.

Buhari or GEJ, who truncated democracy?

You've forgotten several people have suffered from GEJ impunity.
Don't tell me you are not aware of how GEJ deprived Aminu tambuwal of his right on several occasions for no substantial reason.

www.nairaland.com/2006581/nigerian-troops-prevent-speaker-aminu/7

he singlehandedly withdraw all the security agencies working with Speaker for no reason.

Who can do such if not a dictator?

You've forgotten of how your clueless President sent soldiers to Tinubu's house when sambisa is there for them to go.

Tell me a reason why you think Buhari truncated this country's democracy and I will tell you 5 good reasons why GEJ is more of a Dictator than a Democrat.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by reborn1: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
God bless you @egift. Jona will surely return to his otueke village, same with that fattoo called Mama Piss.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Neyoor:

So, you don't believe Gej reduced Osun allocation. Don't worry, let me get you facts to butress my
assertion.

www.punchng.com/news/federal-allocation-to-osun-falls-by-65-apc/

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/04/osun-govt-diminishing-allocations/

Even with this unjust reduction, the state governor is still performing excellently, if it is a PDP.IG state, I know they willl sack some workers before they could meet up.

You said APC leaders converge in Osun during the election; they did so just to stop ur party from rigging the election just as they did in Ekiti.

Buhari or GEJ, who truncated democracy?

You've forgotten several people have suffered from GEJ impunity.
Don't tell me you are not aware of how GEJ deprived Aminu tambuwal of his right on several occasions for no substantial reason.

www.nairaland.com/2006581/nigerian-troops-prevent-speaker-aminu/7

he singlehandedly withdraw all the security agencies working with Speaker for no reason.

Who can do such if not a dictator?

You've forgotten of how your clueless President sent soldiers to Tinubu's house when sambisa is there for them to go.

Tell me a reason why you think Buhari truncated this country's democracy and I will tell you 5 good reasons why GEJ is more of a Dictator than a Democrat.

Bros, ready my last post on Osun State and respond line by line. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by ndcide(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
The same way GEJ won in 2011 is the same way he'll win this election. egift and his ilk can lament all the like. after all any election not won by APC is not free and fair.

The more reason egift and his people went on a killing spree in 2011.

this election is not just about GEJ. its about putting Nigeria on the path of Justice fairness and development. it is a vote for the liberation of Nigeria, it's a vote against boko haram and its sympathizers. its a vote against negative propaganda, lies, and pull him down syndrome. it's a vote to move Nigeria forward. we shall not return to Egypt!

even if there are onions, cucumbers and grapes in Egypt. If Nigerians fall into this manipulation, they'd seek for freedom with tears.

Do not vote APC it is a manipulation. every one who can see beyond their nose, have seen it.

Thank God we've been assured that APC will not win.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by fresh15: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rigging is out of PDP agenda but APC has prepared seriously to rig this election.It will never happen,weak and inept Buhari cannot be forced on us.In Jonathan we trust!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by egift(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
ndcide:
The more reason egift and his people went on a killing spree in 2011.

3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by knowledgeable: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its good to dream. Keep on dreaming, Boko hari is a perpetual failure.

Don't mind them, Nigeria have changed on them, but they still haven't recognize that. Jonathan will consolidate that transformational change. GEJ till 2019!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by ndcide(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

I'm only stating the obvious to you who have turned blind to the evil going on in the land and have yielded to diabolical manipulation.

I pray you henceforth stop your shallow analysis that's based on herd mentality. there are people in the south south who will vote GMB and there are people in the north who will vote for GEJ.

stop your silly analysis. There are people who have benefited from GEJ's Agric transformation, same with those who have gained from the amalgiri schools, same with those who see positives in the new federal universities up north, not forgetting those who see the security situation differently from the way you and you APC media have painted it.

egift. you are the one dividing this county on ethnic lines with your silly analysis.

Stop your herd mentality politics. people vote individually based on their convictions. eg those who ply Lagos to Benin city, can't say they have not got respite on that road; only APC demonic campaigners will not see it that way. work is ongoing on Lagos Ibadan road. work has not stopped. only APC. and the likes of gift will not see anything good in that. Our airports are a departure from where it used to be and the only things left if for it to improve. same with the rails and trains. only egft will not see anything good in it. people have benefited from YOUWIN and graduated internship program. These people and many others see things differently from you and your herd mentality analysis and they will vote GEJ.

egift your nonsense got to stop please.

It's not that when GEJ wins again you guys will go on killing and destroying properties.

egift stop your nonsense now and be patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Even if gej rig...he won't win
He won't dare it. If he tries it and is declared winner, the protests that will erupt will be more than that of over the removal of fuel subsidy. We need #change.
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by anonimi: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Neyoor:
◆ STATE OF ORIGIN: Katsina State;
◆ HOME TOWN: Daura;

The above is all that mattered then and what he HOPES will continue to matter.
QED!!!
Re: Jonathan's Supporters Banking On Rigging For Victory by anonimi: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingspin:
APC don't rig elections abi infact u be first class mugu.

APC are master riggers as they did with LGA elections in their states =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee Audu Ogbe's CV / INEC Files Appeal Case In Support Of Governor Wike / Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.