Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident (63588 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by parpylo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
hmmmm...i see PDP fingerprint all over dz
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Faraidi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
momo22:

You are just a waste product from the anus! The best place for you is soak away where you will relate with your mates maggots. Ode oponu akin da ni dani.
but am not as useless as your foolish father.Born my mistake, bagger
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by momo22: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
quote author=Faraidi post=31674269]but am not as useless as your foolish father.Born my mistake, bagger[/quote
Keep insulting my father no problem. My father is 94 years old pray u get to that age before you die. Already you are brain dead next for you is mortuary just as you are playing politics with the death of two brothers. Oloriburuku omo adanu!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by ArcToyin(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
tiwaz:
APC Governorship aspirant in Kogi state, AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu (pictured above) and his younger brother, Salmanu Adeiza Aliyu lost their lives in a fatal road accident that happened at Jere town along Kaduna – Abuja federal highway yesterday March 14th.

A family spokesman, Abubakar Aliyu said the 36 year old politician was returning from Abuja to Kogi with his younger brother when the chattered vehicle they were riding in got involved in the accident. All occupants in the car died.

According to the family spokesman

“Omeiza spoke with his father around 1.30pm Saturday few minutes into the ill fated journey and barely half an hour, we received the shocking and sad news of his demise from a samaritans from the scene of the accident. From the report we received none of passengers on the ill fated Sharon car survived and they have been given mass burial at location at Jere town”.

Speaking on his children's death, Alhaji Momohjimoh Aliyu said he has taken the incident as an act of God ” I have accepted it as an act of God. They are from God and they have returned to Him at appointed time and on our part we have accepted it as an act of God” he said.

www.pijangonews.com/2015/03/sad-apc-governorship-candidate-in-kogi.html
rip to the dead. May God comfort the bereaved family.i felt for them.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Faraidi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
momo22:
quote author=Faraidi post=31674269]but am not as useless as your foolish father.Born my mistake, bagger[/quote
Keep insulting my father no problem. My father is 94 years old pray u get to that age before you die. Already you are brain dead next for you is mortuary just as you are playing politics with the death of two brothers. Oloriburuku omo adanu!
94 years! Oh that mean he is clueless than Buhari.Guy,that your father is the cause of your problem, he has been soo useless,useless generation.Omoale

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.