Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,723 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident (63579 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by robinsoncrosoe: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
onatisi:
wrong time . Please let's not put politics in everything. We are talking about human lives here ,let's express our deepest sympathy to the families of the deceased.
Fvck sympathy

Death to all apc fvctards

Fvck all ya bokoharam sympathizers
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by psalmsjob: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Peppyluv:
If you have not travelled on that road recently just shut up. Over speeding should be the cause. Even if there are still pot holes,GEJ inherited it from the armed robbers like Obj and atiku in your APshit!

"Even if there are still pot holes, GEJ inherited it from the armed robbers like Obj and atiku in your APshit!"

And for 6 years he couldn't do anything about it under his watch. Still told you to say these silly things to defend him and you foolishly come here to repeat Cluelessness.

We have shut our mouths for over 5 years now hoping GEJ and his foolish followers will get some sense from our silence but you guys and GEJ are just getting worst by the day.

No we shall not keep quite anymore, we shall speak with our PVC on #MarchForBuhari.

Say no to a president GEJ that blames everybody but himself for his failures and shortcomings.

#WeWantChange #SaiBuhari
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by chat2deen(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rip abdul and salman. We grew up together in kano. Abdulazeez a fine gentleman. He attended st Thomas secondary sch kano n buk. First pic: to the left is late Abdulazeez,late salman and a frnd Ali justice.
Second pic: late Abdulazeez Aliyu.

May Allah grant u external rest,amin.

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Dav24(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
bad news!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by jerrymej(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hash! Really a sad one!
Hmmm! Rest in peace to the dead.

I wish you live to defeat that old psychiatric man in that seat.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by steel5800(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
I personally know both of them...very close family friends, more like brothers to me n my family. The younger one (Salman Aliyu) just got married last year. They were supposed to return to kano by air but couldn't get a desired flight hence the road option. Salman was with GTB n just got a better offer n was returning from medicals in abuja. Their death is so so sad and deeply felt. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amin
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by dein77(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
psalmsjob:

Ok I get you now. What you're saying is that the road should continue to be bad because the bad conditions of the road has nothing to do with road accident.

Surely Cluelessness is contagious! Mo sori fun gbogbo yin!

#LetsVoteForChange so that our youths can regain their common sense!

aburo, my position doesn't in any way justify the deplorable state of most of our roads, but simply called for the FRSC to do more, since over speeding remains a chief cause of road crashes.

It seems most of you guys just come online to disrespect and insult people.

Pls Google accident triangle later!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by dein77(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
steel5800:
I personally know both of them...very close family friends, more like brothers to me n my family. The younger one (Salman Aliyu) just got married last year. They were supposed to return to kano by air but couldn't get a desired flight hence the road option. Salman was with GTB n just got a better offer n was returning from medicals in abuja. Their death is so so sad and deeply felt. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amin

Wow!! I can only imagine the pains and gloom you're feeling. It's such a sad news! Please, take heart! May their souls rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by momo22: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Faraidi:
am I more foolish than your father?idi*t
I will not insult your father but it seems that you were trained by your parents but you refuse to accept their training. What a lost child that you are. Oloshi omo rada rada!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by freeman500: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by 1stola: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
RIP BRO. GOD LOVES YOU.

DRIVE SAFE ALL. OVERSPEEDING IS FUN BUT IT KILLS.

GEJ TRANSFORMED THAT ROAD, THEY MISTOOK FOR A RUNWAY.

VOTE GEJ FOR CONTINUED GOOD ROADS.
You are a complete morôn.
When two your siblings dies like this, still play politics with their demise okay.
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by bobman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ogun idile at work.....Chai 2 bro at once...... RIP TO D DEAD
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by rocoh(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
A man has died here and we still have time to show our political affiliations.?? Don't we have a shred of humanity in our hearts anymore?

RIP Sir. May God grant you Peace and also console your loved ones. Hmmmm.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by bashgama(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
tiwaz:
APC Governorship aspirant in Kogi state, AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu (pictured above) and his younger brother, Salmanu Adeiza Aliyu lost their lives in a fatal road accident that happened at Jere town along Kaduna – Abuja federal highway yesterday March 14th.

A family spokesman, Abubakar Aliyu said the 36 year old politician was returning from Abuja to Kogi with his younger brother when the chattered vehicle they were riding in got involved in the accident. All occupants in the car died.

According to the family spokesman

“Omeiza spoke with his father around 1.30pm Saturday few minutes into the ill fated journey and barely half an hour, we received the shocking and sad news of his demise from a samaritans from the scene of the accident. From the report we received none of passengers on the ill fated Sharon car survived and they have been given mass burial at location at Jere town”.

Speaking on his children's death, Alhaji Momohjimoh Aliyu said he has taken the incident as an act of God ” I have accepted it as an act of God. They are from God and they have returned to Him at appointed time and on our part we have accepted it as an act of God” he said.

www.pijangonews.com/2015/03/sad-apc-governorship-candidate-in-kogi.html
Rest in peace
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by skyhadi16(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Let's leave politics aside. Two brothers dead at d same tym, that's so sad. May God give their family the heart to bear this great demise....AMEN!!!!!

RIP to the dead..

Amen
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by bammy777(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
I blaim GEJ
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Amuga(f): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
Something doesn't add up...How can you be returning to Kogi from Abuja and get an accident in Kaduna highway??
My exact thought. May his soul rest in peace
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by onatisi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:

Fvck sympathy

bros , politics is not a game of hatred. Even buhari and gej aren't enemies to the point of death ,after this elections they will still be good friends ,so why should we wish ourselves death because of them!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by bewla(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:

Fvck sympathy

just as your name is the size of your brain Robinsonmicrowave or na cocorush two people if u no them personally will u wish them that plsdont come to were i will vote people like u can kill in the name of support by the way may God grant them peace in the here after the family haerth to bear the louse
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
. Yeah..u ryt?...wia. U from
Anambra. U kwanu
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Ebwalams(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
very painful in did.

RIP
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by ikkkkk: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:

You are a complete morôn.
When two your siblings dies like this, still play politics with their demise okay.
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck

^ Why are u displaying some high level of foolishless and favoritism here? Did u not see some APC retards on this thread typing sai buhari, and let's vote for change?
Aint that a political statement?
What did u do to caution them you perv?
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Akhimienden(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC HAND WORK
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by kestolove95(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Anambra. U kwanu
lol...nwa benue for life
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by andyanders: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019

How wicked are you to say such a thing when families are morning their lost ones? May yours be next.

RIP and may your families take heart.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
So sad RIP
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
andyanders:

Ignore me, i just escaped from yaba left....

Aww sorry...wishing u quick recovery
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Sirjohn84(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
What a loss To the family... r.I.p
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Gynacologist(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Why egbira people. Dey kill any off dia son wey comot for governor na?...naso dem kill one senator dat year wey for beat ibro hands dwn tru same accident....no wonder igalas sai dey will nevr rule kogi

Rest in peace
D worst tin b. Sai muslims knw go put u for fridge to cool of smal b4 dem chuk u fro ground o... cry
na christian de rule fo kogi abi na muslim?
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Gynacologist(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:
I still don't know why your parent never use you do ritual.
brainless saTANist
warin e do yh?
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by prettymina(f): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
RIP
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by holatin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gynacologist:
warin e do yh?
if you don't see what he did, then you need an help from an optician ASAP
#no offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos) / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.