Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,660 members, 7,847,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? (5206 Views)

Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? / What Do You GUYS Gain? / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Enockia(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigerian youths of nowadays!!!

One wants sex, the other wants money. And they come together in the name of relationship
You wanna drive whorres out of business?? undecided

gbam
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
LilMizzGood:

Once you finish experimenting with words, you will come to understand that those girlfriends are someone wife and mother. Maybe if you start treating every girl that enters a romantic relationship with you as a wife material than just a person you are "passing time with" than you will clearly see what a true and real girlfriend brings to the table you ninny-hammer piece of filth.

I'm done toying with words so I'll be simple. I can't treat all the girls I'm with now as of they r wife material. first because it's difficult for me to imagine treating a girl that more than one boy has used like a princess. just doesn't make sense. I will stress myself chasing a girl that is another man's used tissue? i'm too proud for that. again I'm not ready for marriage so I always have it at the back of my mind that it's gonna end sooner or later so by kill myself? take u for example, u will date and straff a number of guys belfries u settle down, u'v even started already. but in the end u will only marry one.
2ndly, if we r dating I'm expected to spend on her. only an irresponsible guy would date a girl and she won't have anything to show for it. that's my opinion. so while I'm doing all the spending what exactly is she supposed to be doing? pecking me with a thank you?
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Uchesis: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
no dear, proudly in support of no premarital sex. But my issue is on the dough I spend on them. The relationship should be mutual
Sidon dere dey spend moni on gals while oda bros dey phuk dem 4 u. Apparently u r still a small boi
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
LilMizzGood:

Must everything have to be sex, can't you enjoy the company of each other? Must you gain or expect something from a relationship? Honestly you can have a relationship that is sex free and still enjoy the relationship.
You've just spoken like an Imbeci..le..
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by LilMizzGood(f): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prixus:

I'm done toying with words so I'll be simple. I can't treat all the girls I'm with now as of they r wife material. first because it's difficult for me to imagine treating a girl that more than one boy has used like a princess. just doesn't make sense. I will stress myself chasing a girl that is another man's used tissue? i'm too proud for that. again I'm not ready for marriage so I always have it at the back of my mind that it's gonna end sooner or later so by kill myself? take u for example, u will date and straff a number of guys belfries u settle down, u'v even started already. but in the end u will only marry one.
2ndly, if we r dating I'm expected to spend on her. only an irresponsible guy would date a girl and she won't have anything to show for it. that's my opinion. so while I'm doing all the spending what exactly is she supposed to be doing? pecking me with a thank you?

Now you are talking like a man that respect women and not like a ape that you were before. You are entitled to your own opinion, I personally am not the kind that you have described in your comment but yes there are ladies out that are like that ONLY because they have been hurt and abuse from other guys so they tend not to trust any guy that are in their life. If you start treating them seriously and showing them real love and not being stingy than hey they might delete the rest.

The same way you said that you don't want to spend on another man used "tissue", the same applies to guys, us ladies don't want to spend on other ladies "vomit".

#IamJuststandingOnFreedomofSpeech#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Most Embarassing Moment... / My Monday Crush Man / Why Arent You Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.