Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? (5180 Views)

Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? / What Do You GUYS Gain? / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Olutola88(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its just back home they suffer these problems

When they chose to remain in the 1820's
But people back home should also be smart by now! After all, most of them now use smart phones
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olutola88:
But people back home should also be smart by now! After all, most of them now use smart phones

Thats the thing .... When they start getting constant electricity, train that actually moves ... Dey will learn ..
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Owliver:
Honestly, most(not all) don't have anything to contribute other than "their body"... You see them on FB, on the street. the only thing they care about is their beauty. I tire ooo... Dey snap and snap and snap and tag "am I cute" "oooh am ugly" just to get guys saying "you are beautiful" and then they feel happy hahahahaha girls funny sha grin
I swear this make me laugh. And I was just sad moment ago. This actually Crack me up. U have a gift. grin
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Olutola88(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Thats the thing .... When they start getting constant electricity, train that actually moves ... Dey will learn ..
Until they learn, I won't go back home
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olutola88:
Until they learn, I won't go back home

Lol mehnn i go bk every year n as soon as i land d heat alone makes u want to leave
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by xtervaganza(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sex isn't the main reason we guys go into relationships and I'm not the kind of guy to date if you're looking for free money (I'm Ijebu).

But loving someone you're attracted to many things and her body is all one of those things

I have never been in a relationship without sex and I will never find myself in one

My reasons? I love sex and I don't cheat
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Olutola88(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol mehnn i go bk every year n as soon as i land d heat alone makes u want to leave
Really? You go every year? Is your dad a politician there or you also believe in going home 2 make some shitty annual sacrifice?
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Owliver(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
I swear this make me laugh. And I was just sad moment ago. This actually Crack me up. U have a gift. grin
I know say you jasi for that girls technique lolz* I have done that many times to people online even though I don't always have such intention choi* your welcome
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by jaykaylegend(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Is relationship now a job that you need a paid and reward for?

No wonder we have some many failed relationships now days.
That A$$
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Odunharry(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Is relationship now a job that you need a paid and reward for?

No wonder we have some many failed relationships now days.
true that
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Adaeze003(f): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Saimeritus:
hmm, I love that but I will still be the 1 spending the cash on the girl. All I need is a beautiful virgin with modest character to start that kind of relationship. To me sleeping with a virgin is a blood covenant which is termed marriage during our fore fathers time. Can't wait on my wedding night... proudly a virgin boy. will marry early to avoid fornication

This one you're shouting cash this, cash that... i'm guessing if we take away the spending you'll be ok with no sex?

If yes, don't spend then. It's really that simple. Date someone with the same values, enjoy each others company, do fun things together, go to fun places and so on. The benefits of relationships revolve around companionship and getting to know each other any other thing you add to it doesn't really matter.
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 16, 2015
damseyl:
sex isn't a commodity na.... You spend, good it shows you care , meanwhile go and date girls that won't make it be like you constantly need to spend on them.
in other words he should spend minimally but he should spend and not get anything but sweet words in return right?
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Have you guys noticed that whenever you raise this issue all the girls say is "is sex what a relationship is about"? no one gives any tangible suggestions as to what a girl brings to a relationship. even when they suggest you hear things like "help each other with culinary skills"(how dumb) like one girl posted on the last page. but the moment you say no spending they are quick to say you are not man enough or caring as the poster I quoted above said. am I missing something here to these girls actually want to encourage us to spend foolishly while they chop and clean mouth wisely?
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by LilMizzGood(f): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Saimeritus:
What will I gain from a relationship that is free of sex?

Must everything have to be sex, can't you enjoy the company of each other? Must you gain or expect something from a relationship? Honestly you can have a relationship that is sex free and still enjoy the relationship.
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by LilMizzGood(f): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Prixus:
Have you guys noticed that whenever you raise this issue all the girls say is "is sex what a relationship is about"? no one gives any tangible suggestions as to what a girl brings to a relationship. even when they suggest you hear things like "help each other with culinary skills"(how dumb) like one girl posted on the last page. but the moment you say no spending they are quick to say you are not man enough or caring as the poster I quoted above said. am I missing something here to these girls actually want to encourage us to spend foolishly while they chop and clean mouth wisely?

you dey mad!! useless man, you are one of those guys that is soo stingy with money but expect your lady to cook you fresh breakfast, lunch and dinner. Clean your house for it to be dustless, wash your cloths including your 2 dollar underwear, that is beyond dirty. Please you in bed and the last one to still look good for your friends to envy you.

FYI ladies brings a lot to the table. If you want to know... think about your mother, think of all that she has done for you and your father.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by ronald4lif(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Are women now a breeding machine or sex objects. angry

Even though I strongly hold the opinion that sex is a must in a relationship but that is not the only purpose women serve or can serve in a relationship. Companionship is the most vital in my opinion
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2015
LilMizzGood:

you dey mad!! useless man, you are one of those guys that is soo stingy with money but expect your lady to cook you fresh breakfast, lunch and dinner. Clean your house for it to be dustless, wash your cloths including your 2 dollar underwear, that is beyond dirty. Please you in bed and the last one to still look good for your friends to envy you.

FYI ladies brings a lot to the table. If you want to know... think about your mother, think of all that she has done for you and your father.
you are a senseless dimwit. all the characters you stated above should belong to a wife...WIFE!!! not a gf
no sane guy would expect all these from a gf. and yes my mother does most of these things for my dad an for us when we were kids. so if your short-circuitrd brain with fewer than normal synapses can percieve, you will realise that you still cannot tell me or anyone h what a "girlfriend" can offer a guy in a relationship where she expects money but no sex...good evening ma'am
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Saimeritus:
hmm, I love that but I will still be the 1 spending the cash on the girl. All I need is a beautiful virgin with modest character to start that kind of relationship. To me sleeping with a virgin is a blood covenant which is termed marriage during our fore fathers time. Can't wait on my wedding night... proudly a virgin boy. will marry early to avoid fornication
What's all this you just typed?? Mtchew!
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by ronald4lif(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What's all this you just typed?? Mtchew!

Mesef taya ohh grin
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mesef taya ohh grin
cheesy cheesy
Imagine the nonsense.
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Imagine the nonsense.
I dey pain u guys? proudly a virgin. Premarital sex will only destroy ur future. Go and hug transformer
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Saimeritus:
I dey pain u guys? proudly a virgin. Premarital sex will only destroy ur future. Go and hug transformer
You're a virgin? wow hallelujah!!

The nonsense you wrote up there is not even about your virgin status. It's about the gross unintelligent and immaturity you displayed with the things you wrote up there. What do you mean I'll be the one spending the cash on the girl.....I can't wait for wedding night.... Will marry early to avoid fornication...??
For real?? You can't wait?? Go shag a prostitute since you're seriously dying of kongi. Even Joseph spent money on her virgin wife--Mary.

Before I forget...Stop boasting about your been virgin. There are better things to brag about
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Saimeritus:

The nonsense you wrote up there is not even about your virgin status. It's about the gross unintelligent and immaturity you displayed with the things you wrote up there. What do you mean I'll be the one spending the cash on the girl.....I can't wait for wedding night.... Will marry early to avoid fornication...??
For real?? You can't wait?? Go shag a prostitute since you're seriously dying of kongi. Even Joseph spent money on her virgin wife--Mary.

Before I forget...Stop boasting about your been virgin. There are better things to brag about.
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Before I forget...Stop boasting about your been virgin. There are better things to brag about.
Go and hug transformer bro. God has really been good to me in all aspect of my life, academically, financially, spiritually and intellectually. It pays to serve Jesus in your youthful age. I'm a living testimony. There is nothing to brag about.
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Saimeritus:
Go and hug transformer bro. God has really been good to me in all aspect of my life, academically, financially, spiritually and intellectually. It pays to serve Jesus in your youthful age. I'm a living testimony. There is nothing to brag about.
Hahaha
See you. I'm just advising you. There are some ideas you need to change.

Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by leavemealone: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
discipline
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha
See you. I'm just advising you. There are some ideas you need to change.

OK bro, thanks
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Saimeritus:
OK bro, thanks
You're welcome.
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
these days, the ladies want comfort, while the guys want romance.

the problem is that these comfort seeking ladies don't want to freely give this romance that they would still benefit most from.... but guys are ready to provide comfort for these girls by all means....

what a twisted world...
Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by tpiadotcom: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2015
just here to read the comments.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? by LilMizzGood(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Prixus:

you are a senseless dimwit. all the characters you stated above should belong to a wife...WIFE!!! not a gf
no sane guy would expect all these from a gf. and yes my mother does most of these things for my dad an for us when we were kids. so if your short-circuitrd brain with fewer than normal synapses can percieve, you will realise that you still cannot tell me or anyone h what a "girlfriend" can offer a guy in a relationship where she expects money but no sex...good evening ma'am

Once you finish experimenting with words, you will come to understand that those girlfriends are someone wife and mother. Maybe if you start treating every girl that enters a romantic relationship with you as a wife material than just a person you are "passing time with" than you will clearly see what a true and real girlfriend brings to the table you ninny-hammer piece of filth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You / I Need A Wife Asap / Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex (take Note Of No. 8 More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.