Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (669116 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Salimmuhammad(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2016
i am a fan of both marvel and DC universe. I have watched most of their movies and cartoons for a very long time. And i have come to the conclusion that, marvel make desent movies compared to dc..reasons "inconsistencies" with their characters and too many reboots and lack of selecting the right characters...plus severing the stories from the series...thats what marvel are good at...while marvel has dominated the movie sector the place DC have dominated or i'll say have been better at is 1) their cartoon series..i have been watching the superman,batman, flash and even the collective justice league. And non have failed to deliver. The use of proper voice actors and retention of custume designs even "if some changes have been made" still they have so far been better than marvel...dont get me wrong, ive watched ironman,spiderman, amazing spiderman,spiderman and his amazing friends and so on..2) their series..well..this is hard..some of their series have so far been good eg: gotham, flash,arrow, constantine, and the upcoming preacher...

What do you guys think?...marvel better off with movies and dc should stick with cartoons and series..

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
Salimmuhammad:
i am a fan of both marvel and DC universe. I have watched most of their movies and cartoons for a very long time. And i have come to the conclusion that, marvel make desent movies compared to dc..reasons "inconsistencies" with their characters and too many reboots and lack of selecting the right characters...plus severing the stories from the series...thats what marvel are good at...while marvel has dominated the movie sector the place DC have dominated or i'll say have been better at is 1) their cartoon series..i have been watching the superman,batman, flash and even the collective justice league. And non have failed to deliver. The use of proper voice actors and retention of custume designs even "if some changes have been made" still they have so far been better than marvel...dont get me wrong, ive watched ironman,spiderman, amazing spiderman,spiderman and his amazing friends and so on..2) their series..well..this is hard..some of their series have so far been good eg: gotham, flash,arrow, constantine, and the upcoming preacher...

What do you guys think?...marvel better off with movies and dc should stick with cartoons and series..
that is bad business idea while marvel is making billions per movie dc should be making millions per series
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rincewind(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
cao:

It's your most positive achievement, since according to you: it's probably the first good thing that's happened to you & you missed it.
Sidebar: Seriously dude, if you're going to role play, fully commit - get the tone of the character.

Lol dudette, I'm not roleplaying. It's not in my skill set.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
gangwolf:
Are you the real Miss Marvel?
Miss Danvers, at your service.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gangwolf(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Miss Danvers, at your service.
Cool

Do you read comics?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 24, 2016
gangwolf:
Cool

Do you read comics?
No. Google is my friend when it comes to knowing Marvel Characters.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Owobobrown(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

No. Google is my friend when it comes to knowing Marvel Characters.
fine fine super fine
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by superbloke(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2016
So Cap was a hydra secret agent all along. Who are those hydra loyalists in the house? Cap is on your side undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Who did it better? The Batman trilogy? Or the Captain America trilogy?
For me it's Batman!!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2016
Bae!!
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by waywardpikin: 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
For me it's Batman!!

Boss it's the Captain America trilogy. No think am!

Did you watch the fight scenes in the Batman trilogy? Abeg go rewatch am. Someone once likened the fight scenes to two Igbo men fighting gidigbo over one plot of land.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:11am On May 31, 2016
Even though, I personally believe the Captain America trilogy is the best film series in the MCU, but Nolan's Batman FTW.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cupidhero(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2016
Captain America and TDK no be mate. This is not even a debate. Fanboys! This is like comparing MOS with Captain America:TWS
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Salimmuhammad(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
For me it's Batman!!

Not all films in the batman trilogy were great to me..batman begins and the darknight are the best but even with the success of the darknight rises i really didnt like it *plus i slept off at one point* something i never do when watching a superhero movie...as for the captain america trilogy *baba thumbs up* story line perfect fight scenes super perfect storyline awesome......so to me batman 70% captain america 99%....{ curtain falls}
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
For me it's Batman!!
Lets see.
* Both had great origin stories/first entries.
* Both had out-of-this-world second entries.
* Both had good third entries.

I'll call it a tie IMO.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:38am On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
Lets see. * Both had great origin stories/first entries. * Both had out-of-this-world second entries. * Both had good third entries.
I'll call it a tie IMO.
tie ko,rope ni cheesy You know which one is better. am still wondering how Bruce enter Gotham back for tdkr
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

tie ko,rope ni cheesy
You know which one is better.
am still wondering how Bruce enter Gotham back for tdkr
In that case, I'm still wondering how Iron Man enter Siberia in CW.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 11:22am On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:

How T'challa take enter Austria with his costume sef?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2016
TonySpike:

How T'challa take enter Austria with his costume sef?
We no know. We jst dey wonder. Lolz
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 1:29pm On May 31, 2016
To all Movie lovers, we don get:

Niger Delta [size=14pt]Avengers[/size]
New Delta [size=14pt]Suicide Squad[/size]

Let us guess the name of the next group to emerge:

Niger Delta [size=14pt]Justice League[/size]
Oil Delta [size=14pt]Infinity Warriors[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
Why is Marvel whining me with Most Wanted? Abeg you can't just remove one of my fave characters from AOS and then keep postponing his show. Give me Marvel Most Wanted now. I'm missing Hunter.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
Why is Marvel whining me with Most Wanted? Abeg you can't just remove one of my fave characters from AOS and then keep postponing his show. Give me Marvel Most Wanted now. I'm missing Hunter.
Abc didn't order the pilot so the "most wanted" project is over. Expect to see those two back in AOS some time next season.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 3:58pm On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
una no see the plane ?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

una no see the plane ?
No 2. How did Cap get on the Raft?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:05pm On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
No 2. How did Cap get on the Raft?
stealth ninja, stealth.
you know watch how the 2nd cap movie take start.

edit:how batman take escape that nuclear blast radius?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

tie ko,rope ni cheesy
You know which one is better.
am still wondering how Bruce enter Gotham back for tdkr
Resourcefulness nigga, resourcefulness.
You no study Batman?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
Resourcefulness nigga, resourcefulness. You no study Batman?
after bane Don make noise say him Don blow up every entrance to the city. batman with nothing enter the city okay o? how batman take escape the blast radius ? let me guess he is batman.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

after bane Don make noise say him Don blow up every entrance to the city.
batman with nothing enter the city okay o?
how batman take escape the blast radius ?
let me guess he is batman.
After SHIELD don make mouth say the Raft is impregnable, Cap broke in, without his shield. Okay ooo
How Cap take survive that his fall from elevator in WS?
lemme guess, he is Captain America.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2016
parrotibaba:
Abc didn't order the pilot so the "most wanted" project is over. Expect to see those two back in AOS some time next season.
Their coming back will bullshit the emotions of their goodbye. They shouldn't be able to come back to AOS.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by waywardpikin: 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
^^ Hahahaha... y'all are funny!

I hated the Batman trilogy though. I found it a bit boring. Even the Joker bit seemed overhyped to me. Blasphemy, I know.

Let Christian Bale's gidigbo fighting Batman square up against Affleck's Batman then you will finally understand why Bash Ali and Iron Mike Tyson are not mates.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 6:18pm On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
After SHIELD don make mouth say the Raft is impregnable, Cap broke in, without his shield. Okay ooo
How Cap take survive that his fall from elevator in WS?
lemme guess, he is Captain America.
those guy for AoS no sabi anything na why them dey television instead of film.
shay you no see say na shield he land on top ni?
abeg make this no turn too DC vs Marvel I no get power.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

those guy for AoS no sabi anything na why them dey television instead of film.
shay you no see say na shield he land on top ni?
abeg make this no turn too DC vs Marvel I know get power.

His legs were outside the shield. He shouldn't be able to walk instantly, talk more of running. There should be a delay for his accelerated healing to heal his legs, but he just got up and kept moving like nothing happened. That shit has been bothering me since. Infact, I'll google it and clear my doubts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.