Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (663478 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2017

The great Bill Paxton, who played John Garrett on AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D., has passed away. May he rest in peace.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2017

BREAKING: The new full trailer for.GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, VOL. 2 will be dropping this Tuesday night on Jimmy Kimmel Live! http:///hdgxt84
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2017

First look at Kurt Russell's Ego the Living Planet in new GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 promotional art!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
https://news.marvel.com/tv/60507/anson-mount-joins-marvels-inhumans-abc/

It's official! We have our Black Bolt!

“Anson loves the challenge of playing a character who will only communicate silently,” said Loeb, Head of Marvel Television. “His enthusiasm mixed with his imposing, almost regal persona made it easy to see why he is our Black Bolt.”
Added Buck, “Black Bolt is a character whose deep complexity must be conveyed without uttering a single word, and I’m very excited to have Anson on board to bring him to life.”

This guy looks so much like Black Bolt in the comics, still can't believe we're getting this series/movie this year

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGqrYw4usE
Full GotG trailer! So colorful, Ego legit looks like Peter's dad too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
MJBOLT:

In THE AVENGERS, when the missile is released over Manhattan, the pilot calls detonation in two minutes and thirty seconds. The sequence between then, and the detonation, is two minutes and thirty seconds of film time.

Stark's suit must've been really fast to intercept the missile and launch it to space in that time. . . . hell my indomie won't be ready in 2mins 30secs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
moneyallowed:

Nice trailer. . . .see star lord telling baby Groot to put his seatbelt cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
MJBOLT:

The great Bill Paxton, who played John Garrett on AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D., has passed away. May he rest in peace.

R.I.P Bill
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
moneyallowed:

That's it! I'm DEAD. The scene with Nebula & Gamora - Sibling Rivalry: Extreme Edition. I'm loving that GotG 2 will make some folks discover Fleetwood Mac.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BraniacX(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
AoS now in inception realm embarassed
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by yondiamekenpach: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
if there is one thing i like and respect about MCU is their niche for selecting the right actors/actresses....unlike "you know who" wink wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Medusa!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
The Boltagons and the Queen. Next up Karnak, Triton, Crystal, Gorgon and Lockjaw. Well they don't really need to cast a dog, they'll probably "rocket" him

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
yondiamekenpach:
if there is one thing i like and respect about MCU is their niche for selecting the right actors/actresses....unlike "you know who" wink wink

You can say that again, casting has been top notch
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2017
moneyallowed:
The Boltagons and the Queen. Next up Karnak, Triton, Crystal, Gorgon and Lockjaw. Well they don't really need to cast a dog, they'll probably "rocket" him
lock jaw us a giant dog, no way they can pull that off
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
redrobin:

lock jaw us a giant dog, no way they can pull that off

Lol why not? It's perfectly obvious that they'll use CGI for him, just like they did for Rocket Racoon, and Inhumans is going to have a big budget, a lot of which will be spent on special effects

Or maybe you mean you hope they won't pull it off, in which case you're in the wrong place
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR And AVENGERS 4 Reportedly Have A Massive $1 Billion Budget.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-infinity-war-and-avengers-4-reportedly-a149325?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7193623620
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
just saw Logan and all i can say is totally worth it, better than deadpool , spoiler alert , movie is very graphic for the very first scene, lots of blood, and no post-credit

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Saw Logan today. Best film in the x-men series so far. A fitting send off for Hugh Jackman.

I was a bit skeptical about the new wolverine being female but this little girl, whatever her name is, won me over in mere minutes. Fantastic performance. I would even go as far as to say she outshined Jackman.

Lots of blood and gore though, definitely not a film for the feeble minded

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2017
AikayDaWrapper:
Saw Logan today. Best film in the x-men series so far. A fitting send off for Hugh Jackman.

I was a bit skeptical about the new wolverine being female but this little girl, whatever her name is, won me over in mere minutes. Fantastic performance. I would even go as far as to say she outshined Jackman.

Awesome, can't wait. What's up with Silverbird cinemas? They're showing it yet
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Shittaakeem:
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR And AVENGERS 4 Reportedly Have A Massive $1 Billion Budget.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-infinity-war-and-avengers-4-reportedly-a149325?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7193623620

i saw guardians of the galaxy in one clip for avengers , too many characters already it will soon get boring to watch

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2017
AikayDaWrapper:

let me go and torrent it grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2017
The Inhuman royal family tree, from mcuexchange

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2017
moneyallowed:

Awesome, can't wait. What's up with Silverbird cinemas? They're showing it yet

Watched it at film house in port Harcourt and I know genesis are showing it too.

Apparently silver bird aren't showing it yet. That cinema is a dead one and completely needs a rebrand
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Davidson555(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Logan's definitely cool,
But any Fan's of Legion yet,
Please check it out episode 4 is mind blowing
check this link out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsC26UfOnMM
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Davidson555(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
CuteJude:
i saw guardians of the galaxy in one clip for avengers , too many characters already it will soon get boring to watch
But truly they are gathering them for a major villian(Thanos), and villains(some coming god's).
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Davidson555:

But truly they are gathering them for a major villian(Thanos), and villains(some coming god's).
unless thanos is coming with multiple villains the aim will fail , they should allow him win of infinity war part1 , it will make the part 2 epic , well na marvel i trust they writers to bomb my mind, russo brothers too

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
After a thousand years it's good to be back, finally caught up with AOS... and my homeboy is coming back... grin grin grin ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls I repeat Ageny Grant Ward is coming back Hail Fracking Hydra... grin grin grin

Will not say anything on the inhumans yet until I see a trailer. ..it has the potential to be the best tv show on air ( if handled well )...... My body is ready for iron fist this month ( that came out wrong ).......

Lastly...... all Hydra agents you have been activated for the return of the director..

#HailHydra

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrDojo:
After a thousand years it's good to be back, finally caught up with AOS... and my homeboy is coming back... grin grin grin ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls I repeat Ageny Grant Ward is coming back Hail Fracking Hydra... grin grin grin

Will not say anything on the inhumans yet until I see a trailer. ..it has the potential to be the best tv show on air ( if handled well )...... My body is ready for iron fist this month ( that came out wrong ).......

Lastly...... all Hydra agents you have been activated for the return of the director..

#HailHydra

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.