Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (663397 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
cao:

I was sure u'll be the 1st to spot it... cheesy grin

Long time cao...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
moneyallowed:
Deadpool 2 teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ezsReZcxU

We need a time machine now cheesy mehn the wait will be worth it

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Davidson555:
Logan's definitely cool,
But any Fan's of Legion yet,
Please check it out episode 4 is mind blowing
check this link out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsC26UfOnMM
Legion is a terrific show. You need to watch an episode at least twice to fully understand what's going on.

That oliver guy had me intrigued. If David ever fully gains control of his power then something out of this world will be needed to stop him.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrDojo:

I was sure u'll be the 1st to spot it... cheesy grin

Long time cao...
grin grin grin
I dey-o, just chilling, waiting for Iron Fist to blow...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
moneyallowed:
Deadpool 2 teaser

Can't believe I missed this, I came late to the trailers and it certainly wasn't the last trailer before Logan, unless they didn't show it in my area... I wish I had known about the lack of the after credit scene, na so 0059 reach for the morning of March 1st and we no see anything except the 15000 workers PSA placard.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Davidson555(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
CuteJude:
unless thanos is coming with multiple villains the aim will fail , they should allow him win of infinity war part1 , it will make the part 2 epic , well na marvel i trust they writers to bomb my mind, russo brothers too

Yeah ur right thou, but know this Thanos getting the infinity stones to do his own Will is too devastating, even Odin's staff can help
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Davidson555(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Davidson555:

Yeah ur right thou, but know this Thanos getting the infinity stones to do his own Will is too devastating, even Odin's staff can help

Check this link to see David/Legion pysic power's in the astral plane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYy1OHFSx5A
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
cao:

grin grin grin
I dey-o, just chilling, waiting for Iron Fist to blow...

I hope its beta than DD, JJ n LC..... have u seen Logan yet..? Everybody is hyping it up as the best X men movie ever......
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls my goons watching Legion. ... pls dont u guys get scared sometimes while watching it.... I cannot lie ooo that episode 3 n 4 nearly cut ma heart oooo...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrDojo:

I hope its beta than DD, JJ n LC..... have u seen Logan yet..? Everybody is hyping it up as the best X men movie ever......
Na me way see em first sef wink , saw it on 28/2, that ish will get you emotional. It's certainly the best Wolverine film, no question. Just don't think about the timeline.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
cao:

Can't believe I missed this, I came late to the trailers and it certainly wasn't the last trailer before Logan, unless they didn't show it in my area... I wish I had known about the lack of the after credit scene, na so 0059 reach for the morning of March 1st and we no see anything except the 15000 workers PSA placard.

I heard it wasn't shown in all theaters that Logan was released, probably why they released it online. BTW how was Logan?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
cao:

Na me way see em first sef wink , saw it on 28/2, that ish will get you emotional. It's certainly the best Wolverine film, no question. Just don't think about the timeline.
LOL at the last statement... cheesy.... I hope wolverine makes it out alive tho... any mention of Mr pool there?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
moneyallowed:

I heard it wasn't shown in all theaters that Logan was released, probably why they released it online. BTW how was Logan?
For us, it was on general release on March 1st, but they did a late night (not a midnight screening) the night before at my cinema. It was emotional & a bit draining (from said emotion), violent action drama featuring a broken Wolverine.
MrDojo:
LOL at the last statement... cheesy.... I hope wolverine makes it out alive tho... any mention of Mr pool there?
My brain kept thinking about the timeline, e no gree me rest, until I told myself that all the Wolverine movies follow their own timeline. Deadpool wasn't mentioned at all.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrDojo:
Pls my goons watching Legion. ... pls dont u guys get scared sometimes while watching it.... I cannot lie ooo that episode 3 n 4 nearly cut ma heart oooo...

Episode 3 was mad scary when the 'world's angriest boy in the world' was chasing them. Can't think of anything particularly scary in 4 though.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Can't believe I didn't realise this when I watched Logan at the time.
In the UK, the first wide release showing of this film was at the unusual time of 10:23pm, rather than the usual midnight showing for a major release. This is a reference to the film including the character of X-23. X is the Roman numeral for 10.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2017
AikayDaWrapper:

Episode 3 was mad scary when the 'world's angriest boy in the world' was chasing them. Can't think of anything particularly scary in 4 though.

Mehn I came in expecting to see some super power fights. .. but wat I get is a mind bending horror comedy. ... gr8 show tho.... that big guy with d yellow eyes creeps me out.... TWAB is just scary.....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017

not MCU related, Logan has grossed over 230 million dollars with a budget of 97 million dollars.... it has 93% on RT and 77 on metacritic.it is one of the best reviewed superhero movies ever
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Strawman: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok, I watched Logan yesterday and that ending...

I just want to know, how many of you think of the possibility of continuing the X-men franchise with a team of those kids ("those kids" because...spoiler)? And how many of you will be interested?

Personally I wouldn't be interested, dunno about the possibility of a continuation tho.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Strawman:
Ok, I watched Logan yesterday and that ending...

I just want to know, how many of you think of the possibility of continuing the X-men franchise with a team of those kids ("those kids" because...spoiler)? And how many of you will be interested?

Personally I wouldn't be interested, dunno about the possibility of a continuation tho.
The shade is real... grin . All we can do is hope they actually write a good story and redeem themselves. Remember we all thought Deadpool was doomed from the craptastic X-Men Origins: Wolverine film. Seriously, the leaked work print version was better than the completed version. Origins certainly killed the X-Men Origins franchise. Although, the game was actually pretty good (the Uncaged Edition ie PS3/Xbox 360).
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Stan Lee: wow! Nice suit!

Deadpool(breaks the fourth wall): Zip it Stan Lee!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Strawman: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
cao:

The shade is real... grin . All we can do is hope they actually write a good story and redeem themselves. Remember we all thought Deadpool was doomed from the craptastic X-Men Origins: Wolverine film. Seriously, the leaked work print version was better than the completed version. Origins certainly killed the X-Men Origins franchise. Although, the game was actually pretty good (the Uncaged Edition ie PS3/Xbox 360).

Lol, don't get me wrong, there was no shading intended.

˙puᴉɯ uᴉ pᴉɐs I ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ ƃuᴉʌɐɥ ʇnoɥʇᴉʍ ǝᴉʌoɯ ǝɥʇ ʎoɾuǝ puɐ sǝʌlǝsɯǝɥʇ ʇno puᴉɟ ɯǝɥʇ ʇǝl 'ʇᴉ ɥɔʇɐʍ ʎǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ;spuǝᴉɹɟ ʇuɐʇnɯ pɐɥ uǝʌǝ ǝɥs ʇɐɥʇ sɹǝɥʇo ɹoɟ ʇᴉ lᴉods oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,upᴉp ˙oʇ ƃuᴉɹɹǝɟǝɹ sɐʍ I sɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ ǝɥʇ ɹǝɥdᴉɔǝp plnoʍ uɐƃo˥ pǝɥɔʇɐʍ ʎpɐǝɹlɐ p,oɥʍ ǝuoʎuɐ pǝɯnssɐ I ˙ʎllɐǝɹ spuǝᴉɹɟ ʇuɐʇnɯ ɹǝɥ puɐ ɐɹnɐ˥ ʇuɐǝɯ I ',,spᴉʞ ǝsoɥʇ,, ʎq
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Strawman: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2017
moneyallowed:
Deadpool 2 teaser

btw, check what movie's on the theatre billboard when Deadpool was changing... grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Strawman:

Lol, don't get me wrong, there was no shading intended.

˙puᴉɯ uᴉ pᴉɐs I ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ ƃuᴉʌɐɥ ʇnoɥʇᴉʍ ǝᴉʌoɯ ǝɥʇ ʎoɾuǝ puɐ sǝʌlǝsɯǝɥʇ ʇno puᴉɟ ɯǝɥʇ ʇǝl 'ʇᴉ ɥɔʇɐʍ ʎǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ;spuǝᴉɹɟ ʇuɐʇnɯ pɐɥ uǝʌǝ ǝɥs ʇɐɥʇ sɹǝɥʇo ɹoɟ ʇᴉ lᴉods oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,upᴉp ˙oʇ ƃuᴉɹɹǝɟǝɹ sɐʍ I sɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ ǝɥʇ ɹǝɥdᴉɔǝp plnoʍ uɐƃo˥ pǝɥɔʇɐʍ ʎpɐǝɹlɐ p,oɥʍ ǝuoʎuɐ pǝɯnssɐ I ˙ʎllɐǝɹ spuǝᴉɹɟ ʇuɐʇnɯ ɹǝɥ puɐ ɐɹnɐ˥ ʇuɐǝɯ I ',,spᴉʞ ǝsoɥʇ,, ʎq
For some odd reason I thought you were talking about the teens from X-Men Apocalypse...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2017
noxide:

Stark's suit must've been really fast to intercept the missile and launch it to space in that time. . . . hell my indomie won't be ready in 2mins 30secs undecided

Iron man suit can move at speeds up to mach 2
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2017
A###

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2017

The Marvel Cinematic Universe compared to comic counterparts.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oh boy, maybe we could just keep watching the trailer on repeat...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2017
New images from Thor Ragnarok

So they've basically confirmed Thor loses his hammer at some point, and they're definite Planet Hulk storylines in this movie with the gladiator setup

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2017
Left to Right- Hela, Thor, Valkyrie

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.