Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662537 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:08am On May 16, 2018
cheesy

Infinity War no doubt grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:44am On May 16, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Bifrost: 12:07am On May 17, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

why the fvck will i need the space stone when i possess the power of the bifrost? grin angry

Please stop mentioning my moniker.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thegamingorca(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2018
Bifrost:

Hendall sword
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:17am On May 17, 2018

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2018
Bifrost:

fvck you! angry

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:59am On May 17, 2018
say what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2018
@Xavier5

I will answer 3 of your questions.

Question 2; How did Thor survive the ship explosion?

Answer; He's the f'cking god of thunder(also Thanos destroyed only half of the asgardian ships because it is confirmed that valkryre survived with the remaining asgardians)

Question 3; Where is antman?

Answer; house arrest(according to black widow) although this happened after civil war hence the upcoming antman and the wasp is based between the end of civil war and before infinity war so we might get a better explanation then.

Questions 5; How did Thor send out a distress signal to the gog?

Answer; Thor sent out a distress signal to whomever he might reach and luckily for him the guardians of the galaxy were looking for a job that will pay them well. When did this happen? Remember that Thanos's ship attacked the asgardian ship at the end of Thor ragnarok so he would have sent the signal before thanos and the black order invaded his ship.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sapidsapiens: 5:29pm On May 18, 2018
What do you guys think of this list?

Top 10 Supervillains In Both Marvel and DC's Cinematic Universe Combined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgBnphpl1L0
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sapidsapiens: 5:33pm On May 18, 2018
Coolgasman:
....The guy made a mistake Cap. Marvel movie is not coming out January next yr, it's March

Oh nice nice. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:04am On May 19, 2018
stop asking ret@rded questions angry how can any sensible person ask how Thor survived the space ship explosion undecided stop displaying your ignorance and read a fvcking comic book that's where this characters are based from,Thor told the guardians that that thanos killed half his people are you sure you have seen the movie or just reading spoilers online undecided even the Russo's said Valkyrie,korg and some asgardians escaped,your fifth question shows how ignorant you are,space ships are known to always have space pods undecided in the beginning of infinity war as the marvel logo intro is showing on the screen the distress signal can be heard from the grandmaster's ship...

Go and watch the movie at the nearest cinema or wait till July/August for the blu ray to be released and spare us all this horsesh!t questions angry

Xavier5:

Being the God Of Thunder doesn't give him the immunity of not being killed by an explosion.
Secondly, Thor is the only surviving Asgardian.
Thirdly, If valkrye is alive, why didn't we see her in the Movie. We didn't even get to see her at all. Not even in a cameo.
Fourthly, The asgardian ship wasn't partly destroyed, what I saw in the movie was Thanos completely destroyed the ship. The ship was totally ripped apart by explosion. which brings me to the question, "how did Thor survive such explosion?"
It seems the Avengers: Infinity War, was perfect after all as Fanboys were trying to portray it. There were lots and lots of loop holes.
Figthly, The asgardians only had one ship which was the ship they left with at the end of Thor: Ragnorok. Which one come be ships again. Where did they get the remaining ships from?

Let me go with your house arrest answer or theory. As you rightly said, the upcoming Antman And The Wasp movie will do or give a lot of explanations.

That's just an assumption from your part okay. If they said he sent out a distress signal, they should have shown when and how he did it and not to come tell us that he mysteriously and secretly sent out the distress signal. I didn't expect that from Marvel. I expected a lot more.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:06am On May 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
Hear me and rejoice,you have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering,no,it is salvation...
Universal scales tipped towards balance because of your sacrifice. Smile, for even in death, you have become Children of Thanos!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
Xavier5:

Stop being unnecessarily angry okay. If I haven't watch the movie will I be pointing those loop holes in the movie?

You still haven't explain how Thor survived the explosion/destruction of his ship. Rather than giving convincing or sincere answers to that question, you choose to call me names. I laugh you.

The Russo brothers said Valkyre and the rest escaped, was that shown in the movie or was it even mentioned in the movie? NO.
Is Avengers: Infinity War all about what the Russo brothers said or is it all about what is shown in it.

Please answer my questions or argue maturedly or pass your opinion responsibly without throwing insults. THANKS.

Half of your questions are simply silly. You expect them to lay everything out because it's a 3hr Indian movie?
You should also ask how Thor survived the force of the Star while you are at it.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
like I said stop asking ret@rded questions, only a noob would ask how Thor survived the explosion of the space ship,stop displaying your ignorance and get familiar with the source material of these characters angry

You claim you've seen the movie yet you did not know a distress signal was sent from the grandmaster ship undecided

Xavier5:

Stop being unnecessarily angry okay. If I haven't watch the movie will I be pointing those loop holes in the movie?

You still haven't explain how Thor survived the explosion/destruction of his ship. Rather than giving convincing or sincere answers to that question, you choose to call me names. I laugh you.

The Russo brothers said Valkyre and the rest escaped, was that shown in the movie or was it even mentioned in the movie? NO.
Is Avengers: Infinity War all about what the Russo brothers said or is it all about what is shown in it.

Please answer my questions or argue maturedly or pass your opinion responsibly without throwing insults. THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Collinz2(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
Xavier5:

As Usual Failed To Answer The Question But Choosed To Throw Insult. Some People Self...
since they cant give you the answers why not search google. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2018
Deadpool 2 was great!

Deadpool is an idiot, confirmed. There's no hope for him

Fantastic music choices, fantastic opening credits, fantastic post credit scenes.

I think I still love part 1 more but this is way funnier.

Favorites - Domino(good luck is truly an awesome power to have), Cable(why so dark? Are you from the DC universe?), and a surprise villain (don't worry I won't spoil it)

When Disney eventually buys Fox, I hope they leave Deadpool in his own little corner. He's literally perfect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2018
Xavier5:

Being the God Of Thunder doesn't give him the immunity of not being killed by an explosion.
Secondly, Thor is the only surviving Asgardian.
Thirdly, If valkrye is alive, why didn't we see her in the Movie. We didn't even get to see her at all. Not even in a cameo.
Fourthly, The asgardian ship wasn't partly destroyed, what I saw in the movie was Thanos completely destroyed the ship. The ship was totally ripped apart by explosion. which brings me to the question, "how did Thor survive such explosion?"
It seems the Avengers: Infinity War, was perfect after all as Fanboys were trying to portray it. There were lots and lots of loop holes.
Figthly, The asgardians only had one ship which was the ship they left with at the end of Thor: Ragnorok. Which one come be ships again. Where did they get the remaining ships from?

Let me go with your house arrest answer or theory. As you rightly said, the upcoming Antman And The Wasp movie will do or give a lot of explanations.

That's just an assumption from your part okay. If they said he sent out a distress signal, they should have shown when and how he did it and not to come tell us that he mysteriously and secretly sent out the distress signal. I didn't expect that from Marvel. I expected a lot more.
Being the god of thunder does not give Thor immunity to an explosion? Are you serious? This is the guy that the light of the star in the forge passed through him and he didn't die but you expect him to die in an explosion? Oga like I said he's the god of thunder and so surviving an explosion isn't past him, enough said.

Thor is not the only surviving asgardian, always listen to convos in movies, they cannot show you everything, he clearly told the guardians of the galaxy that Thanos killed half of his people and the directors confirmed that valkryie was one of the survivors, again they don't have to show you everything.

The asgardian ships will have escape pods just like how the guardians of the galaxy have one, if you have followed the mcu you shouldn't be asking this question.

Again clearly the guardians of the galaxy said that they got a distress signal from a ship and they were looking to make some change from it, even hijack the ship if possible(though gamora was against it). That is enough info about the distress signal that came from the asgardian ship, always listen to the convos, it was clear that they were not going to waste time showing Thor or any asgardian sending a signal to make you happy.

There's no fanboyism here, all I see is a guy that is asking flimsy questions(and refusing to acknowledge the clear answers to the questions) and trying to call it plot holes. Brother all this things you listed are not plot holes but questions already answered in the movie but wasn't shown to you.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2018
Deadpool 2

Wade Wilson na mad man cheesy grin

"why so dark? You sure you are not from the DC universe?" grin grin

Also cable, Russell and domino were great.

And the mid credit scene is something you don't want to miss, trust me cheesy

7.5/10

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SaviTar(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2018
Marvel hired a radical feminist aka feminazi for their first female led movie...smh.
grin grin
Guys please take note.
Asking for a lady's phone number is the same as sexual harassment grin
I'm looking forward to Captain Marvel but the actress is a douchebag angry

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:02am On May 20, 2018
RIP Leopold Fitz,one of the greatest minds of the MCU cry sad

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:34am On May 21, 2018
The man has spoken cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pharod(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
MJBOLT:
RIP Leopold Fitz,one of the greatest minds of the MCU cry sad
I understand that something big had to happen for the timeline to change for them to save the world from destruction but killing Fitz?? Couldn't they have left it at not saving Coulson?
What will now happen to Dick? Or Maybe Simmons remarried or she's already pregnant?
I hate Dat ending, I tell ya
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 4:24am On May 22, 2018
pharod:

I understand that something big had to happen for the timeline to change for them to save the world from destruction but killing Fitz?? Couldn't they have left it at not saving Coulson?
What will now happen to Dick? Or Maybe Simmons remarried or she's already pregnant?
I hate Dat ending, I tell ya

Time travel is a fickle thing. If you look closely you will notice that the Fitz that died is from the future. While the present day Fitz is somewhere in stasis hoping to change a future that has already been changed.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pharod(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2018
Sultan5:

Time travel is a fickle thing. If you look closely you will notice that the Fitz that died is from the future. While the present day Fitz is somewhere in stasis hoping to change a future that has already been changed.
I might be wrong but wasn't the present day Fitz the one that slept his way to the future and came back with the rest? I don't think there will be any other Fitz unless in an alternate universe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.