Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (665924 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etinosajay(m): 2:39am On May 31, 2018
Where can I download the following??

Thor ragnarok

Deadpool 1

Avengers age of ultron
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Norman4real(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2018
Xavier5:

Stop being unnecessarily angry okay. If I haven't watch the movie will I be pointing those loop holes in the movie?

You still haven't explain how Thor survived the explosion/destruction of his ship. Rather than giving convincing or sincere answers to that question, you choose to call me names. I laugh you.

The Russo brothers said Valkyre and the rest escaped, was that shown in the movie or was it even mentioned in the movie? NO.
Is Avengers: Infinity War all about what the Russo brothers said or is it all about what is shown in it.

Please answer my questions or argue maturedly or pass your opinion responsibly without throwing insults. THANKS.
i usually hate insulting people but wow, you make the most stupid arguments I've ever seen. Allow me to lay it down for you simply, that explosion just wasn't enough to kill Thor. if anything was to kill him it would have been the fact that he lay floating in the vaccum of space with no oxygen for hours but even that isn't enough to kill him. The fact that he took direct hits from the hulk in previous movies should be enough to show that his body is not as frail as that of any ordinary being. If that still didn't convince you then consider the fact that he withstood an energy blast from a star used to forge the most powerful weapons in the galaxy. If you still think this is a "plot hole" then maybe you can question everything else like how a racoon is able to talk, or how there's a living tree. This is not about me being a marvel fan just trying to defend the movie but if you know anything about thor you should know that an explosion is the very least of things that should be able to kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Norman4real(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2018
Sultan5:

Yes the present day Fitz was in Stasis till until the time he was woken up to help his team in the future. He didn't just disappear to the future he was in stasis while time was passing around him.

Hence the Fitz we saw in the future had already passed through several years in stasis. But the present day Fitz is still in stasis right now as the required time for him to be woken up hasn't arrived yet.

So while the Fitz that died had spent several years in stasis, the present day Fitz has only just spent a few months in stasis. It's a bit confusing but just understand that the present day Fitz is still in the present (in stasis) he hasn't gone to the future as enough time hasn't passed for him yet. He is still there sleeping waiting for time to pass so he can save his team in the future.
Since the future was prevented, i think they're going to look for the fitz in stasis and wake him up since there's no reason for him to be kept asleep. This means he will have no idea what happened for most of this past season.
I also believe if they hadn't killed him off he would have disappeared since the future was changed.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Etinosajay:
Where can I download the following??

Thor ragnarok

Deadpool 1

Avengers age of ultron

Telegram
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Epic grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by kellord(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wondering what the best movies of 2018 so far are?
well, wonder no more as we bring the very best of box office blockbusters to you.
https://9jaolodopikin..com/2018/06/what-are-best-movies-of-2018-everyone.html
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:32am On Jun 02, 2018

grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2018

cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Why is Gamora?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
yea...

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
emm..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
True that

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2018

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:03am On Jun 04, 2018
MJBOLT:

this doesn't make sense because when he teleported away to another planet, he looked like he was healed of his wounds while he sat and watched the sun set. the gauntlet looked damaged, yes, but he was still able to activate the space stone and teleport away after snapping his fingers.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2018
yes,Thanos will lose due to lazy writing angry I can already feel it,there are theories that some of the Avengers go back in Time and stop him from getting the stones

chrisbaxtian:

this doesn't make sense because when he teleported away to another planet, he looked like he was healed of his wounds while he sat and watched the sun set. the gauntlet looked damaged, yes, but he was still able to activate the space stone and teleport away after snapping his fingers.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mykeljosef: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

marvel have really shot themselves in the foot

combination of bad timing plus poor media reaction if they are to follow the scripts

currently there are just 2 people capable of killing thanos(from the comics) that has been mentioned

1. Nebula ..the issue with nebula is she would be so much of a buzzkill if she's the one to kill thanos ..i dont think marvel or whoever can pull off such a big stunt as taking the coupe de gras of a sequel that left many people in utter shock n emotional dismay to a character that has been so undervalued

2.adam warlock - well he's more or less chris pratt but a more celestial than human version

we know his faTher said if the light of ego dies he loses his powers n blah blah blah

but in the 4th post credit scene of GOTG Vol.2. that golden shiny princess/queen talks about what shes created to destroy the GOTG and said she'll call him ADAM. ..I mean putting 1 and 1 together we both know its obviously adam warlock

but the issue here now is GOTG VOL.3 is scheduled to hold post infinity wars 2
but considering he was the major one(starlord) at fault when the avengers had almost defeated thanos in titan ..and from the comics adam warlock is known to be the first person to possess the soul stone properly and even wear the infinity gauntlet with all six stones n survive

I'll assume he(starlord) would play a major role in freeing gamora from the soul stone

and probably trapping thanos in it like he did in the comics
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2018
MJBOLT:

yes,Thanos will lose due to lazy writing angry I can already feel it,there are theories that some of the Avengers go back in Time and stop him from getting the stones

I seriously hope not. it's clear time travel will definitely be a part of the infinity war sequel (more like a plot device), but if done properly, I believe it will lead to a satisfying resolution of the saga. I believe thanos will still be alive till the end even after he has been dispossessed of the stones and the gauntlet.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2018
mykeljosef:

marvel have really shot themselves in the foot

combination of bad timing plus poor media reaction if they are to follow the scripts

currently there are just 2 people capable of killing thanos(from the comics) that has been mentioned

1. Nebula ..the issue with nebula is she would be so much of a buzzkill if she's the one to kill thanos ..i dont think marvel or whoever can pull off such a big stunt as taking the coupe de gras of a sequel that left many people in utter shock n emotional dismay to a character that has been so undervalued

2.adam warlock - well he's more or less chris pratt but a more celestial than human version

we know his faTher said if the light of ego dies he loses his powers n blah blah blah

but in the 4th post credit scene of GOTG Vol.2. that golden shiny princess/queen talks about what shes created to destroy the GOTG and said she'll call him ADAM. ..I mean putting 1 and 1 together we both know its obviously adam warlock

but the issue here now is GOTG VOL.3 is scheduled to hold post infinity wars 2
but considering he was the major one(starlord) at fault when the avengers had almost defeated thanos in titan ..and from the comics adam warlock is known to be the first person to possess the soul stone properly and even wear the infinity gauntlet with all six stones n survive

I'll assume he(starlord) would play a major role in freeing gamora from the soul stone

and probably trapping thanos in it like he did in the comics

not everything might be lifted from the comics. the reason I envision a completely different ending for thanos. infinity war was largely original in story telling and I expect the sequel to be even more original and move away from the comics source material. star lord disintegrated at the end of infinity war, so he is playing no role in the sequel. the sequel will be strictly an Avengers movie, as in the roaster of Avengers in the first Avengers movie. They all survived thanos big snap grin

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mykeljosef: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

not everything might be lifted from the comics. the reason I envision a completely different ending for thanos. infinity war was largely original in story telling and I expect the sequel to be even more original and move away from the comics source material. star lord disintegrated at the end of infinity war, so he is playing no role in the sequel. the sequel will be strictly an Avengers movie, as in the roaster of Avengers in the first Avengers movie. They all survived thanos big snap grin

not really you forget ant man and the wasp will most likely play a role pending the outcome of their movie also captain marvel will definitely have a large role to play so it cant be an "All First Avengers Thing". you forger rockets still alive. i could go on listing other possibilities

but starload who apparently would have become warlock would definitely have a huge role

if you remember clearly post credit scene gamora asked thanos " was it worth it" or "what did it cost you" or so that showed thanos was someway inside the soul stone too
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
mykeljosef:

not really you forget ant man and the wasp will most likely play a role pending the outcome of their movie also captain marvel will definitely have a large role to play so it cant be an "All First Avengers Thing". you forger rockets still alive. i could go on listing other possibilities

but starload who apparently would have become warlock would definitely have a huge role

if you remember clearly post credit scene gamora asked thanos " was it worth it" or "what did it cost you" or so that showed thanos was someway inside the soul stone too

don't be surprised that captain marvel won't play any role other than a cameo appearance in the infinity war sequel, all this teasers na just fan theory and marketing strategy to drive interest in another b list character (captain marvel). any other character in the MCU that appears in the infinity war sequel will take a back seat to the original Avengers team because this is their last outing, as there will be a soft reboot of the MCU after infinity war sequel and a new Avengers roaster will come to fore with a mix of old and new faces.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mykeljosef: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

don't be surprised that captain marvel won't play any role other than a cameo appearance in the infinity war sequel, all this teasers na just fan theory and marketing strategy to drive interest in another b list character (captain marvel). any other character in the MCU that appears in the infinity war sequel will take a back seat to the original Avengers team because this is their last outing, as there will be a soft reboot of the MCU after infinity war sequel and a new Avengers roaster will come to fore with a mix of old and new faces.

Touché smiley. guess we just have to wait n see
chrisbaxtian:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
mykeljosef:

Touché smiley. guess we just have to wait n see

yeah

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nedville: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anyways....check out this game....marvel future fight... And you'll see a lot of characters.....who can tell me the names of thanos' goons in infinity war??
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2018

Spider man:into the spider verse Trailer

[url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Hbz2jLxvQ[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2018
daughters of dragon team up cheesy

[url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tf35bhDgdY[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2018
grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
[center][/center] grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
I called it first

SMASHED !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.