Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. (2066 Views)

Osinbajo Signs 3 Executive Orders To Ease Business, Fast Track Budget Submission / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Chief Judge Bars Magistrates From Granting Remand Orders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Hassanamed: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is so obvious now that PDP dose not want this election to hold, I'm a PDP but this is a far cry, PDP is a coward. Gen. Bihari has already worn the election.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by ozoigbondu: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Otodo MASSOB does not answer to GEJ

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by freshdude99(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hassanamed:
It is so obvious now that PDP dose not want this election to hold, I'm a PDP but this is a far cry, PDP is a coward. Gen. Bihari has already worn the election.
This Op must be sick [] lipsrsealed very wrong title shocked

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by midolian(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
OP, how did u know this?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, OP forgot to take his drugs this morning hence he is very dangerous with polluted thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Agbalanze(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
@ o.p, ur stupidity is world class. Did u take skunk
Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hassanamed:
ITIBORIBO

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by IanDiamonds: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
We've known for a while don't worry...
Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by egift(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
With the kind of support PDP are getting from Radio Biafra FM station and the mobilization of MASSOB members to protest against Prof. Jega, nothing is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Firefire(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hassanamed:

@ 73 Years old... I agree grin

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hassanamed:
look @ this shi*t head hausa op! worn ko worm ni.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by SOUNDKING: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
@Op,Weed is not good for your head bro.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by SOUNDKING: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
For the e-diot that said Radio of the rising sun is pro Pdp, he should buy an fm radio and listen well to the radio. Mpama

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
@op and who f-ingly cares...
stewpid thing

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Remarkable: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
That you reason along the same line as the OP makes one believe that nothing is indeed impossible.

egift:
With the kind of support PDP are getting from Radio Biafra FM station and the mobilization of MASSOB members to protest against Prof. Jega, nothing is
impossible.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by psucc(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Varying degree of madness.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by EdCure: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hassanamed:
I believe this. But. They have failed.

Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by egift(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Remarkable:
That you reason along the same line as the OP makes one believe that nothing is indeed impossible.

Just have fun bro, "the Egyptian you see below in Jonathan will be kicked back to Otueke".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2213307_img20150226202753_jpega039ada89dbf32321dc4e3c9bc6a06c6
Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by viczing(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

Just have fun bro, "the Egyptian you see below in Jonathan will be kicked back to Otueke".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2213307_img20150226202753_jpega039ada89dbf32321dc4e3c9bc6a06c6

Now before you go stupid and crazy, did this pics you put up start in gej's tenure or has it been before Janjanweed

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by fitzmayowa: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hassanamed:

Sorry bros, your english teacher just die Because this your grammar ehn no be here ooo...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Hassanamed: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Massob is a bunch of lowlife illiterate who are driven by peanuts, don't be surprise, they are even yet to receive their stippenc for job well done, but no sensitive materials where involved.
Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by egift(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
viczing:
Now before you go stupid and crazy, did this pics you put up start in gej's tenure or has it been before Janjanweed

Mr. Ostrich, let me show you how you sound:
You pack into an apartment that has not been swept for 6months and stay in it like that. And someone ask you why the room was not been cleaned up, then you answered "are you not aware this room was dirty before I moved in".

We are voting out Jonathan and sending him home, we are tired of his excuses.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by ellechrystal(f): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
What a weed induced thread

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by anonimi: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
The KNOWN arsonists and murderers are the UNEDUCATED illiterate, blood thirsty almajiris who swear by Buhari's name.

The OP and egift should address their grievances to them accordingly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090417_buhariviolence_jpegdc58400e6e7e56c3714cccdb8f4338bf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by gists: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

You pack into an apartment that has not been swept for 6months and stay in it like that. And someone ask you why the room was not been cleaned up, then you answered "are you not aware this room was dirty before I moved in".

Precisely the point we have been telling those making silly excuses for this government. Granted many of the ills facing us in this nation today did not start with GEJ - some of them are even getting worse! The question is what has gej done to improve the situation. Someone will soon come with a mor0nic lie of 25000km of road constructed by pdp/gej forgetting that the entire planet earth has a circumference of just over 40000km. This means gej/pdp has constructed roads that is more than half of our planet's circumference (in Nigeria alone!)
But I don't blame them since the almajiri schools don't teach geography grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Zuria(f): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Firefire:

@ 73 Years old... I agree grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hassanamed:

smiley
Re: GEJ Finally Gave MASSOB Orders To Set INEC Ablaze. by viczing(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2015
egift:

Now you just sound pointless he will rule till 201? Take it or leave it

(1) (Reply)

Angry Women Protest Unclad In Ekiti / IBB Lashes First Lady, Fayose, Fani-kayode For Hate Campaigns / Alamieyeseigha Set To Represent Apc At 2016 Gubernatorial Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.