Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

....................why We Are For Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ....................why We Are For Gej (445 Views)

I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ / Why I Will Vote for GEJ / APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....................why We Are For Gej by mcdc: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ will be the first Nig Pres. to get to Aso Rock without a god father. god fathers are our main problem in Nigeria , the roots of corruption . Jona is the people's president.

I laughs when i hear some pp who claimed to be leaders saying that Pres. Jona will be voted out as if they resent everybody in Nig. Look , you can only control your household and not all Nigerians........ We have come a long way. some who were even there for 8yrs with nothing to show are also talking. .................. pls wait for the headlines by the end of the month!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by all4gud(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
APC supporters are blind. Tinubu the godfather of Fashola controls/decides for Lagos and pocket 65% of the state revenue. This is what he wants to do in Nigeria. He want to control Nigeria as a whole and starts collecting taxes for Nigeria government. GEJ is the man without godfather....the begin and the end of godfatherism in Nigeria history.

GEJ till 2019 cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by jdilight(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
A Vote for Gej is a vote to end godfatherism.

#nomoregodfather.

Vote Gej
Vote PDP
Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by jamace(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2015
True, political godfatherism is a dent on democracy.
Vote GEJ.
Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by mcdc: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
even in our churches, clubs or local meetings we have patrons whose functions are strictly advisory but when it comes to the running of our country, some cabals have refused to give way for the youth. "the young shall grow" , no, we have grown ! and we are ready to take our destiny in our hands.

We must get there friends, dont be afraid , we can do it! we can stand on our own. we know more than them just that they have stolen so much from us.
Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by egift(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Keep lying to yourself. What are the portfolios of Alams, Clark, Abudusalami, IBB, Bode, etc if not Godfathers?
Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by mcdc: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
they are not putting him there , they are like any other party member........................if not for ..... ( single person) GMB would have been at home in kano crying by now , although he will cry again by the end of this month. GEJ picked his running mate by himself , GMB waited for 2 weeks . can not even form his team on his own if at all he wins .
The Devil you know is better than the saint you dont know. why do you thing they are all running to APC ?. ............formation of godfatherism,

Do you know of any LG project in your locality? well , in my community,the one i know of is financed by my CDA. yet APC is not corrupt. i hear you.
Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by selectedhero(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
egift:
Keep lying to yourself. What are the portfolios of Alams, Clark, Abudusalami, IBB, Bode, etc if not Godfathers?

do you understand the concept of godfather at all. can you call these men godfathers in anyway. these men as far as i am concerned are only striving to chop if there is any opening, with exception of IBB though. the people we call godfathers are the likes of obj, tinubu, adedibu, saraki (old) etc. not these ones.
Re: ....................why We Are For Gej by mcdc: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
correct . you are right.

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE OF FFK; TINUBU WARNS GEJ / I Believe In Buhari But He's Contaminated - Pastor Tunde Bakare / See What Dele Momodu Tweeted About Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.