Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room (846 Views)

Some Girls Can Form Busy, Read This Conversation Of A Boy & A Girl / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
I have no idea where this should be but I hope the moderators do the needful.
Most of the time whenever I'm chilling with some friends in a hotel's outer bar sipping on drinks and sight-seeing at the same time. I observed that whenever a lady and a man drove into the parking-lot, and the man leaves the car to book a room for both of them to kpansh wink, The supposedly lady in the car would start forming busy with her phone all of a sudden and even calling her friends just to say hi or playing some dumb game with the phone till the man comes back to usher her in undecided. Some are even seated behind the man at the back seat, forming passenger till dem reach arena and probably leave differently or follow same format back, why do ladies do this; my opinion: if you want to kpansh, you shouldn't be shy about it but be free about it, not forming morality after you've gotten to the location. Or what Y'all think?
Please comment sensibly.. no need insulting me for whatever reason aiit!
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Beamborla(f): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
You've already answered yourself Na...
To while away the awkward moment of waiting, I guess
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by falconey(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is FORMING not one of the attributes of a GIRL?
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
@OP sure say no be you? grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Viktoh(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by cokacoola(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by tobechi20(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hypocrites
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by emilyone(f): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
You expect her to be looking at the sky abi, when she had something in her hand to fiddle with
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
trwill0412:
I have no idea where this should be but I hope the moderators do the needful.
Most of the time whenever I'm chilling with some friends in a hotel's outer bar sipping on drinks and sight-seeing at the same time. I observed that whenever a lady and a man drove into the parking-lot, and the man leaves the car to book a room for both of them to kpansh wink, The supposedly lady in the car would start forming busy with her phone all of a sudden and even calling her friends just to say hi or playing some dumb game with the phone till the man comes back to usher her in undecided. Some are even seated behind the man at the back seat, forming passenger till dem reach arena and probably leave differently or follow same format back, why do ladies do this; my opinion: if you want to kpansh, you shouldn't be shy about it but be free about it, not forming morality after you've gotten to the location. Or what Y'all think?
Please comment sensibly.. no need insulting me for whatever reason aiit!
hehehe so u dey hotel bar dey amebo abi? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by eme40rald(f): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
to while away time of course
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Too mant runs gals here angry

Make I run b4 I get run over.
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Menace2Society(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Funny grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
I wonder if she was suppose to be playing with her pu.na undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by Brugo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
All girls are transFORMERS
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Busy With Their Phones While The Man Books A Hotel Room by jashar(f): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
She's letting friends and family know her location to avoid stories that touch in case something goes wrong.

Too many ritualists out there.

Every one has to be security conscious and vigilant cheesy

(1) (Reply)

25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All / Long-distance Runners Make The Best Partners / How Many Girls/guys Have You Met From 2go Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.