Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,373 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All (866 Views)

Banky W Is Super Smart, See The Sweet DM That Started It All / See How Girls Were Forced To Serve Food Unclad Yrs Ago. They've Started It Again / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by wree91: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hi everyone my 25th wedding anniversary is coming up and I'm looking for the song that started it all for me. I have no idea of the artist that sang it or the name of the song just parts of the lyrics as it captured all the emotions I felt when I fell in love with my wife. I want it to be the song we dance to on our anniversary dinner to celebrate 25 wonderful years together. I hope someone here will remember the song. I was between 1990 and 1991 and went like this

[color=#990000][/color] I have never been in love before never knew the score till you came my way and I guess you made my day .......you touched something deep inside didn't know what or where....... loving you is all I do ×2

If any one can help I will be forever grateful
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
I av no idea.

Guess I'm stil young then.

Try the music or family section.

Or type it out on google search
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by naijaboiy: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Just type it out on Google search.
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by wree91: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
I have done that nothing comes up. Maybe I have the lyrics all wrong
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by wree91: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2015
pcguru1:
Barbra Streisand ?
http://www.vagalume.com.br/barbra-streisand/ive-never-been-in-love-before-traducao.html

The musician was male and the song was a little upbeat and very popular with DJays back in the day
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by IGBOSON1: 1:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Sorry Wree....don't know it either! sad

You really should have remembered the artiste if it was that important! Of course you can always go for your second best song!
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by Nsonaso(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
wree91:
Hi everyone my 25th wedding anniversary is coming up and I'm looking for the song that started it all for me. I have no idea of the artist that sang it or the name of the song just parts of the lyrics as it captured all the emotions I felt when I fell in love with my wife. I want it to be the song we dance to on our anniversary dinner to celebrate 25 wonderful years together. I hope someone here will remember the song. I was between 1990 and 1991 and went like this

[color=#990000][/color] I have never been in love before never knew the score till you came my way and I guess you made my day .......you touched something deep inside didn't know what or where....... loving you is all I do ×2

I guess it's a Country Music.... Cos that's what Country Music does, but if not, there are lots of Country Music that are really good for such an anniversary and believe me, there will blow your mind
Re: 25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All by VectorGraphics: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
wree91:

The song you're looking for is:
First Light - Loving You (featuring Kevin Henry, produced by Paul Hardcastle)

(you can even find it on Youtube)

(1) (Reply)

10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them / ''husband Scarcity'' Is There Anything Like That? / Is This Fair Or Not Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.