Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (24682 Views)

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Mcowubaba: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
newsprocom:
now i know nairaland is PDPland, all anti-Jonathan or PDP post are disabled, i tested them yesterday and can prove it, pls prove me wrong mod.. anything anti-PDP never makes frontpage.. now someone posts against an APC Governor without a source and here it is on frontpage... pls be objective about your journalism, newspro is a media house like yours too so it doesnt cost you anything in this profession.. a corrupt free Nigeria starts with being objective in little things like this.. we all are allowed to have our differences..
wat r u even talking abt...did u read the articule at all...u r corrupt toogrin u hav no patience dats y u boycoutted reading nd grasping the msg in d text....FYI=the articule was Pro-APC..grin
All dos Mrs Aisha Buhari buys fowl, cockroach, akara in ikot ekpene, ABJ wey d mak Front page u no d see am ni
All dos corruption nd incompetence news 4rm Sahara reporters
All dos news 4rm Lia Mohammed
All dos news 4rm Fashola=
currently 3 fashola's topic castigating PDP r on Front page...
U dey use Nokia c1 cheesy
U no day see dem...
Sia Buharri
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Champele(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
I hate APC but I will vote Rochas for doing what other governors in Nigeria can not do.'free education'.GEJ= 2019.
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by ddefoe: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
I have often said that we don't have to mix politics with development as a nation if we want to make progress.Rochas is one Governor that deserves to be commended for his developmental strives.I am a frequent visitor to Owerri and I can tell u that Okorocha's admnistration has done noble in all spheres.I don't admire his party and some of things he stands for but as a people, we must begin to demacate between policies and politics and focus on the things that matters most to us.I give kudos to Akpabio,Fashola.Okorocha.Lamido and Obiano.if u think Okorocha has not performed,take a trip to the neighbouring Abia state.I am pro PDP but it doesn't stop me from recognising good things when I see one.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
LAX89:

You need to stretch your brain sometimes and think outside-the-box. APC is not a Yoruba party, it is a merger of political interest from all parts of the country, unless you describe a party by the tribe of it's national leader, and by that reasoning PDP was also a Yoruba, bini, Igbo and hausa party at different times. Again, Chris Ngige is in APC, and is loved by his people (Same Igbos) you talk about. And Rochas has numerous supporters in his state as well (all same igbos), so the premise of your reasoning is parochial, tribal and a complete fallacy. You probably do not know that Rochas is from 'Orlu Zone' in Imo State, a zone that has held on to power for 12 years now, to the exclusion of Okigwe and Owerri zones, who are agitating for power shift by any means.
well..I am just stating what the igbo people have told me,all this one dah u'r saying does not concern me. I only said what I've heard..ok?
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by lugado: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

Okorocha is scam his university free education is not free don't mind those lies please.

prove it
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Donpizzle(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
@op, are u tellin us hw evil e is or u re simply advertising his gud wrks.....
I dnt get it plus ur tory too long.....
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
tuborme:
Rochas may be the biggest scam in nigeria today.

Believe me and thank me later.

Since his free education started, Imo state has dropped minimum of eight places in all academic ratings in nigeria.

He built poorly engineered structures all over the state. His disdain for due process makes matters worst, because contractors are not monitored by the correct agencies rather by family members.

A case on point is the round about at the imsu junction in the middle of a highway that has claimed a lot of innocent lives. Which town planner sites a roundabout in the middle of a high speed slopy road? We are mearnt to understand that a flyover was supposed to be sighted there in the original city plan.

Thesame madness causes a lot of traffic grid lock at the white junction along thesame road where the former governor started a flyover only for the governor to convert it to a round about.

This dude has just earmarked 20.8 billion for painting monuments none of which has a connection with the culture of the people.

One may ask ... whose culture is Rochas promoting in imo state? Hausa or Igbo?

Many monuments built by this man are more of arabic descent than igbo. The most recent madness is that of a human hand rising from an ice-cream cone.

This election will prove one thing....how many imolites are shallow thinkers to re elect this disaster that has destroyed all institutions of governance including kingship in many communities.

A man who comes to igbo capitalist people to promote hausa/fulani feudalism should be watched closely. Igbos want favourable conditions to compete with everyother person....they do not want free handouts (it is slavery) they want good qualitative education and not free useless education.

[b]u are better-of hugging a live transformer of over 1500kva,in constant power output and in heavy operation while you are soaked with 17 buckets of hot water.. you and some of ur few ilk's hatred for this man continue to make yall appear stewpid and transmogrified.. it is entirely obvious that the ironic mislead of the ops write-up which does not intend to support ur perverted opinion, has hoodwinked ur already twisted psyche into believing that this thread is an opportunity for you to showcase ur already frustrated sarcasm...you haters of rochas okorocha are not true igbos and have neva said wat ur personal grievances with rochas are. Instead u nocks just blab with pointless gibberish as u end up spewing ur pathetic hate.. as far as am concerned, u lots have no reasonably suggestible alternative, rather than prats and brigands. And over a fews years this man has shown that the madness the state has endured as governors in the past. are mad indeed....dnt let ur sarcasm blind u..unless u've opted to be blind..to d fact...imo state is only going to be getting better with another like him or with additional effects towing in thesame line of change he has towed, just maybe on a next dimension..[/b]
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Owelle Ndi Igbo, Rochas Nwa MaMa Biri Kwa o In Ruff Coin Nwa Aba Voice
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by topedorichkid: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Okorocha must go. This fraudster gives like the devil, give and take. He said there is free education for indigen, then limited the number of indigens he gives admission to a very little amount. Making way way non indigens to pay three times what indigens pay!! He is making gain self. Rochas must go
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by light004: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
newsprocom:
now i know nairaland is PDPland, all anti-Jonathan or PDP post are disabled, i tested them yesterday and can prove it, pls prove me wrong mod.. anything anti-PDP never makes frontpage.. now someone posts against an APC Governor without a solid credible source and here it is on frontpage... pls be objective about your journalism, newspro is a media house like yours too so it doesnt cost you anything in this profession.. a corrupt free Nigeria starts with being objective in little things like this.. we all are allowed to have our differences..

you haven't read the post. It's wrong making deduction without first reading the post.

you simply went of course. Typical of APC supporter, plenty noise, no substance.
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Chomzy222(f): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
ROCHAS TILL 2019 ......PERIOOOOOD!!!!
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by viczing(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
lugado:

prove it

Cos am close to imsu students
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by titsqueez(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
tit:
apc can lie more than america
Erm nwannem let's leave politics for polithiefians and discuss the common denominator our monikers hold. Thanks
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by CecyAdrian(f): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
All haters can go hug transformer for all I care.Rochas is the best governor Imo state has ever had!!!.
Most of you writing negative about the man are doing so out of shear personal grudge. Speak truth when u see one no matter what!!
Rochas till another better person comes along.
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by PidginYarns: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
This writer make brain die. I been think say na mis-yarn o but I later come feel am

#trueyarns
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by KINGpharoah: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
nzeobi:
In all you have said please compare imo and anambra. Am from imo(oru west precisely) but I live in anambra (ihiala).
The education you are making noise with is free in anambra from nursery to Jss 3 and with quality in terms of teachers recruitment and massive rehabilitation of schools with each secondary school given atleast one school bus. All these have affected their performance in WAEC and NECO. Statistics are there for you .
In infrastructure, gov. Obiano is building flyovers in strategic points to ease traffic e.g aroma, quata and amawbia junction to reduce traffic while rochas is busy with round abouts and substandard roads.
I remember that when peter obi left, he left 75 billion naira in the state coffers while imo state is indebted to the tune of 125 billion and has as such exceeded its borrowing limit.
Rochas should quit politics and return to philanthropy cos both are different.
I took time to write all this cos in the next 20 years we imo indigenes may be applying for visas just to visit anambra state.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Oboy calm down
Anambra is working in its own way
Imo is working in its own way also
I don't know what the work up is all about
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Pesuzok(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
asha80:
When trying to do a propaganda job,pls never try to do bare face lies because I wonder what you mean by 600km of roads have been dualized...do you know what 600ln is?

wat about 25000km tongue
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Pesuzok(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

Okorocha is scam his university free education is not free don't mind those lies please.

Please explain
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by gabeezugo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
millionaireman:

Roundabouts are more modern than flyovers - visit developed countries - Town planners even knock down big houses to build roundabouts to ease traffic - instead of flyovers.

Let flyovers be sign of development in your Anambra state - don't bring it as a sign of development for Imo state.

Imo state government needs to build drainage systems first to checkmate flooding all over the state.

Many of you see flyovers built in Lagos later as a sign of development, but the flyovers had to be built because there were no city planning when many of those Lagos roads were built. If Lagos had knocked down houses to build roundabouts ... and build flyovers where it was absolutely impossible to build roundabouts....
JESUS CHRIST!!! Did a human being with internet acess say dis stuff? Roundabouts better than Flyovers! Unbelivable! Am still in shock. Lol. Ist of all these exposed 1: u b illitrate 2: u never leave Naija or rather ur village 3: you don't even care to learn. Flyovers is d most effective way to reduce, move and divert traffic Not round-abouts. So my broda please learn or ask before talking. Thank u

1 Like

Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Pesuzok(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
ddefoe:
I have often said that we don't have to mix politics with development as a nation if we want to make progress.Rochas is one Governor that deserves to be commended for his developmental strives.I am a frequent visitor to Owerri and I can tell u that Okorocha's admnistration has done noble in all spheres.I don't admire his party and some of things he stands for but as a people, we must begin to demacate between policies and politics and focus on the things that matters most to us.I give kudos to Akpabio,Fashola.Okorocha.Lamido and Obiano.if u think Okorocha has not performed,take a trip to the neighbouring Abia state.I am pro PDP but it doesn't stop me from recognising good things when I see one.

You are missing AMAECHI
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by viczing(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pesuzok:

Please explain

With hs non refundable check and so. Don't av strength of explanation
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Pesuzok(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

With hs non refundable check and so. Don't av strength of explanation

Because you have nothing to explain
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Okeycima: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
@op don't even let me start,now I have 1 question for u, can u compare the standard of education in imo state now with that of the previous government?.do u even know the level of the standard of education of some department has dropped do u know dat last two year student of imo state polytechnic was evicted from muscle becos of result issue do u know currently that so students of that so called school is finding it difficult to be recognised in another polytechnic. Especially federal poly nekede becos of another discrepancy in result again.pls I want to stop here but we wey d reside in the state r see tins and I have seen things b4 u pls
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
when your people desert you..roxhas 've to run to yorubas to help him in his battle for survival..ok. I hear you
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by viczing(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pesuzok:

Because you have nothing to explain

You would have allowed me to explain when am less stressed don't try to make me explain when am not in the mood, if you have friend in imsu you can call and ask if you can't wait for me to explain when I want to
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by dubemivan(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

Okorocha is[b] scam[/b] his university free education is not free don't mind those lies please.

My broda I know so too.... scam everywhere, come to Edo state and you will see same undecided, those APC governors are all but scam!! Anyway I dont blame Op on this writeup I only blame his BUHARIC MENTALITY for believing those cheap lies. Nonsense of Nonsense mtcheeeew!!!
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Seriously, I didn't read this stuff.
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by newsprocom: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
light004:

you haven't read the post. It's wrong making deduction without first reading the post.

you simply went of course. Typical of APC supporter, plenty noise, no substance.

Sincerely, I didn't read it all.. I just read a few lines, got pissed and stopped, but the topic is quite misleading which is anyway the ways of PDP anyone that doesn't read it will just swallow the title and have it in his mindset, its a risky move.. thanks for making me read it..
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by newsprocom: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:
wat r u even talking abt...did u read the articule at all...u r corrupt toogrin u hav no patience dats y u boycoutted reading nd grasping the msg in d text....FYI=the articule was Pro-APC..grin
All dos Mrs Aisha Buhari buys fowl, cockroach, akara in ikot ekpene, ABJ wey d mak Front page u no d see am ni
All dos corruption nd incompetence news 4rm Sahara reporters
All dos news 4rm Lia Mohammed
All dos news 4rm Fashola=
currently 3 fashola's topic castigating PDP r on Front page...
U dey use Nokia c1 cheesy
U no day see dem...
Sia Buharri

Sincerely, I didn't read it all.. I just read a few lines, got uninterested and appalled by the topic, I felt its just unfair to label a human being Evil and then show it to the world.. I'm not a supporter of both APC and PDP, i'm neutral. Anyway, thanks for making your point with humor and without being insultive, ive now read the article, makes sense...

1 Like

Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by ylaa(f): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
i can see u don't like good things. u r the devil not okorocha.
Re: OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji by KingBish(f): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
I was in the process of writing an article to exhaustively explain the very successful Accomplishments of our brother, friend and trust worthy Governor Owelle because I personally believe he doesn't get enough credit for his tremendous transformation of Imo state promulgated via the RESCUE MISSION.
I just haven't had the time to complete it. But I'm relieved that we still have the likes of the very honest OP alive. God bless you abundantly.
For those Imolites still
1. sitting on the fence
2. subjected themselves to becoming vuvuzuela for PDP and APGA for personal (very selfish) gains,
kindly tell your consciences the truth and remember that the decisions we make today forms a foundation for the next generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.