Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? (3259 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

ANAMBRA

Ok dats cool.. Got couple of close friends from Anambra and Imo who ended up teaching me a little but of Igbo.
Would love to ask a lot more about you but sure it ain't gonna be nice doing that here so I would relax like u said so I don't sound too in a rush... Please advice me anytime on how we could communicate better outside this thread kk..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by prettyjo(f): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
Dear good morning... I am kind of stalking you now.... grin
lolzzz
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Chigold101(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzz
true as i just came online i searched for u first before politic things.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Chigold101(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

ANAMBRA
happy birthday to U my sister...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Chigold101(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
WholesaleTrader:

Ok dats cool.. Got couple of close friends from Anambra and Imo who ended up teaching me a little but of Igbo.
Would love to ask a lot more about you but sure it ain't gonna be nice doing that here so I would relax like u said so I don't sound too in a rush... Please advice me anytime on how we could communicate better outside this thread kk..
see as this guy just run after margaulux. Na she go advice you...lolzzzz
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by MsCelibacy(f): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Well i say its possible and perfactly normal,,,there is no law o bible verse that states that one cannot fall inlove with someone because in everyone that knows someone,its certain that they to meet for the first time and if that was the way for u to meet ur love than so b it #jst have a reasonabl amount of space for disapointment in ur heart winkWell i say its possible and perfactly normal,,,there is no law o bible verse that states that one cannot fall inlove with someone because in everyone that knows someone,its certain that they to meet for the first time and if that was the way for u to meet ur love than so b it #jst have a reasonabl amount of space for disapointment in ur heart
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by groundnutoil(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
cokacoola:
crusing on a girl probeanly someonce galafriad No NoNo plasea, just slex sevirces wet her piture am moves onsad
I almost crushed on u but den God Forbid badt tin
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by cokacoola(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Your gay Mods barn these boy plasea
groundnutoil:
I almost crushed on u but den God Forbid badt tin
am all so take him go 14years in jail termssad
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by groundnutoil(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
cokacoola:
Your gay Mods barn these boy plasea am all so take him go 14years in jail termssad
tongue
cokacoola:
Your gay Mods barn these boy plasea am all so take him go 14years in jail termssad
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
happy birthday to U my sister...

fnks dr
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
obi4eze:

Olodo
You fit describe things wella cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Margauxluv:

aiii
buh.....aiint u rushn tinz ...relax ok.
...wer r u locatd ?

Hello how r ya..
Would u mind the offline communication stuff now so we cud get to chat more plzzzzzz...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
WholesaleTrader:

Hello how r ya..
Would u mind the offline communication stuff now so we cud get to chat more plzzzzzz...

get u bbm pin ...or num.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Margauxluv:

get u bbm pin ...or num.

My bbm is 7EF14D34...
Thanks and I really appreciate.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Margauxluv:

get u bbm pin ...or num.

Haven't gotten ur invite on bbm?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by sashash(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
Crush...yeah! its allowed grin
just naira land ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do Inthis Situation... / When I Think About Sex My Stomach Turns / How I Slept With My Boyfriend's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.