Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? (3148 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by stephenqueen: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
crusing on a girl probeanly someonce galafriad No NoNo plasea, just slex sevirces wet her piture am moves onsad
Cokacoola u have started again this night
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by stephenqueen: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea I met my 3 on here. His azzz is still on here. tongue
where have u been since morning,av missed u o.....what about what i discussed with you yesterday?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2015
WholesaleTrader:
Just want to know what you guys think. I have a crush on a certain nairalander whose ID is Margauxluv.
It might be crazy and I know that so I thought it would be wise to express it with you guys even if nothing is gonna come out of it.

mmm..lol funny tho buh it aiint badt huny...fnks...mmmmm wat else.....mmmmm ..btw TODAY is MY B.DAY. kiss
WholesaleTrader:
Just want to know what you guys think. I have a crush on a certain nairalander whose ID is Margauxluv.
It might be crazy and I know that so I thought it would be wise to express it with you guys even if nothing is gonna come out of it.

mmm..lol funny tho buh it aiint badt huny...fnks...mmmmm wat else.....mmmmm ..btw TODAY is MY B.DAY.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 1:42am On Mar 17, 2015
cry mmm ...its well, i arrived late tho...i aiint fake..dats me nd its neva wrong to crush on someone
buh den again .sumtin it doesnt work out d way we expectd nd sum tymz sumtin comes out frm it...
dats y sum timz wen i crush nd probably deris no hop of gettn to meet d persn in qustn..i wil try to avoid d feelns wen eva it occurs....
....BTW
ITS MY BIRTHDAY cool cry mmm ...its well, i arrived late tho...i aiint fake..dats me nd its neva wrong to crush on someone
buh den again .sumtin it doesnt work out d way we expectd nd sum tymz sumtin comes out frm it...
dats y sum timz wen i crush nd probably deris no hop of gettn to meet d persn in qustn..i wil try to avoid d feelns wen eva it occurs....
....BTW
ITS MY BIRTHDAY ......m so happi to make it...#tears#
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by stephenqueen: 1:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
cry mmm ...its well, i arrived late tho...i aiint fake..dats me nd its neva wrong to crush on someone
....BTW
ITS MY BIRTHDAY cool cry mmm ...its well, i arrived late tho...i aiint fake..dats me nd its neva wrong to crush on someone
....BTW
Happy birthday sweetie,i wish you long life and prosperity in jesus name...#enjoy your day to the fullest
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea I met my 3 on here. His azzz is still on here. tongue

You've met three and you haven't met me

Tell me who's colder than a ghost

Ice cold baby, you should let me ice up your neck and your wrists, so everywhere you go, you not only drop the temperature, but you illuminate the space as well.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

where have u been since morning,av missed u o.....what about what i discussed with you yesterday?
nigga u can't handle me. I doubt you can go pass first round. grin

GhostProtocol:

You've met three and you haven't met me
Tell me who's colder than a ghost
Ice cold baby, you should let me ice up your neck and your wrists, so everywhere you go, you not only drop the temperature, but you illuminate the space as well.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Don't worry, you'll get it one day!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 2:13am On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Happy birthday sweetie,i wish you long life and prosperity in jesus name...#enjoy your day to the fullest

fnks lov
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

fnks lov
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by stephenqueen: 2:21am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=rokiatu post=31693632] nigga u can't handle me. I doubt you can go pass first round. grin

Jez gimme a chance to enter your promise land you will know whether I can go pass first round or not

I was so enchanted by
your beauty that I ran
into that wall over there. So I am going to
need your name and number for insurance
purposes.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by stephenqueen: 2:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

fnks lov
You are welcome babe doll
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by stephenqueen: 2:29am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Jez gimme a chance to enter your promise land you will know whether I can go pass first round or not

I was so enchanted by
your beauty that I ran
into that wall over there. So I am going to
need your name and number for insurance
purposes.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 17, 2015
WholesaleTrader:
Just want to know w ;Dhat you guys think. I have a crush on a certain nairalander whose ID is Margauxluv.
dat id fit be a guy wey dey pose as a female ooo.so be careful on who u dey crush grin

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by cokacoola(m): 5:30am On Mar 17, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Mr coke, congrats, you made your first sensible comment( to me sha )!!
or my coments are senasiablesad
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Yes it is wrong,because u don't even know them cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
....BTW
....BTW

Wow honestly am amazed to see your comment for real. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I wish you all the best life has to offer and many more years of celebrating success.
Who knows maybe we could probably celebrate your birthday together some day and I would be glad to gist our kids were I met their lovely mama.
No offense though.... Do enjoy your day ok
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
WholesaleTrader:

Wow honestly am amazed to see your comment for real. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I wish you all the best life has to offer and many more years of celebrating success.
Who knows maybe we could probably celebrate your birthday together some day and I would be glad to gist our kids were I met their lovely mama.
No offense though.... Do enjoy your day ok

smiles# funny....fnks hun...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

smiles# funny....fnks hun...

You are welcome...
I know this might be kinda difficult to do but I dunno how we can go about it. I would like us to kinda get to chat like in private plzzz... That's if its ok by you tho..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2015
cokacoola:
crusing on a girl probeanly someonce galafriad No NoNo plasea, just slex sevirces wet her piture am moves onsad
HUH
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2015
WholesaleTrader:

You are welcome...
I know this might be kinda difficult to do but I dunno how we can go about it. I would like us to kinda get to chat like in private plzzz... That's if its ok by you tho..

aiii
buh.....aiint u rushn tinz ...relax ok.
...wer r u locatd ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

aiii
buh.....aiint u rushn tinz ...relax ok.
...wer r u locatd ?

Am in Lagos... How about you?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Itx allowed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
the two are finally stobogating oooo....if things work out for you guys,dont forget nairaland & pls invite us
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by ojaydedon(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2015
hmm..
Bros.. Relax
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by ojaydedon(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Midehi:
the two are finally stobogating oooo....if things work out for you guys,dont forget nairaland & pls invite us

happy bufday kiss
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by WholesaleTrader: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
ojaydedon:
hmm..
Bros.. Relax

Yeah sure I will bros.... Thanks alot
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2015
ojaydedon:

happy bufday kiss
tnx dearie
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Chigold101(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2015
prettyjo:
no,its not wrong
Dear good morning... I am kind of stalking you now.... grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Margauxluv(f): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2015
WholesaleTrader:

Am in Lagos... How about you?

ANAMBRA
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? by Uniquexty(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Now this is the point where the two of you carry this conversation elsewhere. The rest of us are only interested in the outcome

I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? / Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy / Everyone Go Sleep!!!