Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview (870 Views)

Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election / The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) / Wanted:Yinka Odumakin, Publicity Secretary, Afenifere & Buhari Former Spokes man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by Tundegoldspage(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
At the mention of witch, many would take to their heels even though it is difficult to pin point who really is a witch. While others are hiding, Dr Okhue Iboi is a bold witch and an herbalist born with strange features. He doesn’t hide his identity. As the National Coordinator and Spokesman of Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), he has made headlines of several national dailies with his spiritual revelations. In this interview with Daily Independent he was down-to-earth about the group and spoke about activities of witches and their intentions.
Very funny and interesting interview by News Editor of Daily independent , Ajibola Abayomi, Read after the cut:

Who are witches?

Witches are normal people like every other human being. Some are nice while some are wicked. Witches are everywhere; they are found in the church, mosque, government agencies and other human endeavours. Spiritually, some of them have five or six eyeballs.

They are creatures of God. Many of them are among shakers and movers of opinions in the society. However, not all witches are bad. It depends on the side you belong to. I am a member of the white witch group that is pure at heart. Those who are black witches are not like us. They are very difficult. As an herbalist, I have used my god-given powers to assist many people and companies to bounce back to life. I have rescued several people from abject poverty; so also many companies that have closed shop were resuscitated through me. I give God all the glory. I am not created for evil. Anyone that partakes in evil act will never progress because there is nothing that is hidden forever.

Many people believe that whatever spiritual assistance or help rendered to them by witches will be recouped in multiple folds based on what they have witnessed during confession of those delivered from witchcraft, why are witches like that?

It is a lie; there is nothing like that. Let me tell you, for those seeking the fruit of the womb, it is only God that has the capacity to give children, and God created the herbs that I use. So there is nothing hidden or magical about that.

Tell us the history of witchcraft in Nigeria?
For details, click here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/03/spokes-person-of-witches-and-wizards.html#links
Re: Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by daimsy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
I actually have not read anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by bewla(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Anbo
Re: Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by AONO: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Brb
Re: Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by adahib: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Okay na
Re: Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by jamace(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Up GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vote transformation
Vote jonathan
As ya vote for jonathan may ya life be fully transformed, Amin
Re: Spokes Person Of Witches & Wizards Associatn Of Nigeria Grants Shockin Interview by splashbaby(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Too late

(1) (Reply)

I Hope Dis Is Not Blasphemy By Father Mbaka!!! / Okrika Attack: I Won’t Respond To Amaechi, Says Patience Jonathan / Revealed: Questions Asked During APC Town Hall Meetings Are Preplanned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.