Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (107485 Views)

Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Aystarz: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equalizer:
She's putting on bum short and not skirt nah... Look the pix well and you will observe that even a drunk lady can not open her body so boldly like that..shuuu!! she be public toilet??
O bu agada gbachiri Uzo??

Ermmm... mazi equaliser, where u take see bum short for that lady bum ooo..... All these blur visionary analyses u are sharing

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by GIYAZZ(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Girls with open legs don't turn me on though. To tell the truth, they disgust me!
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Mrbigman1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think this happens mostly when dey re in the mist of female or family.

What ever sha, seating posture should be good all time home or away Maka adilo ama ama
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by mozinta: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
LADIES!!!

Please don't ever sit like this without panties!!

CRAZY PHOTOS: Ladies!! Please!!! Don't sit like this without panties!!!
Nna na wa o..Its undoubtedly known that when a woman gets a little drunk, and i mean a little drunk, the urge to be s3xy and behave in manners so as to suggest..guy.. pls what ur suggestion is this realy gud.. in public..
this pics must have been taken from somewhere in S A. Futsek!
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Sike(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
it is these that are ours feature wifes
see you! Simple English U can't spoke?! SmH
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Ebubeslym(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Decryptor:

Some peeps are just trying to copy Mr Cork...the harder they try, the more they make a fool of themselves.

gbam
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Aystarz:

Ermmm... mazi equaliser, where u take see bum short for that lady bum ooo..... All these blur visionary analyses u are sharing

Oga analyzer, please show me the pant lemme say cos this my blur visionary case don dey enter gear two oooo. I wonder how I go take use this my eyes thumbprint ballot paper on election day....

Biko Nnaa, go so Kenemu peteli nwata nwanyi a k'mu soro Ibe m golibenu..
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
spake conrest am simpar english your camt, speal my muniker your camt Plasea dot quote me againssad
dude u go primary school at all
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by LewisO: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
This is not cool.
This girl may not even be aware she was sitting like this
[size=14pt]Why is she not aware of it? undecided

She's doing that to attract customers. Stop defending her stupidity. [/size]
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Why is she not aware of it? undecided

She's doing that to attract customers. Stop defending her stupidity. [/size]

Trust me it is quite possible to forget oneself in moments of 'unconsciousness' and sit carelessly.

Majority of girls can testify that at one time or the other, someone has called their attention to sit properly. It happens.

Posting her full pic with face is not fair.
At least he for crop the face. We would still get the message

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by nkemdi89(f): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
Future and not feature, wives and not wifes
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
spake conrest am simpar english your camt, speal my muniker your camt Plasea dot quote me againssad
side effect of skipping English class
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by DeDonn1: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
angry grin cheesy grin
This one is called french English
Guy so u later murdered this language finally
Chai OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by joel22(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
na sure way to hell open so ooo.guys b carefull
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Sharksblow(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
feature wives are like this. but for the future ones, They cover der pussy. grin
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Bamz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
nkemdi89:

Future and not feature, wives and not wifes

Oshe Madam English Lecturer

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Bamz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
pure2012soul:
Maybe the zone needs ventilation after over night duty grin

Pure soul, indeed.

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by LewisO: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

Trust me it is quite possible to forget oneself in moments of 'unconsciousness' and sit carelessly.

Majority of girls can testify that at one time or the other, someone has called their attention to sit properly. It happens.

Posting her full pic with face is not fair.
At least he for crop the face. We would still get the message
[size=14pt] That's why when u are in public u need to be conscious.

They needs to learn how to sit property, especially ladies will she say she's high or what? That's silly!

Precise that pics doesn't show her main face, just her side view of head, i bet u, u can't see her and recognise her in real life. [/size]

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by eshope(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
May b she need fresh Air..... grin grin
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rule number 21:

Please spell words correctly when you post, and try
to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Cokercoola I think you'd just violated the rules and am sure by now the mods will be on their way with their monday hammer.... hahahahahah... it is never a must for one to write in foreign language, pidgin, Hausa, Yuroba or even Igbo is allowed...

K'ona obughi eziokwu??
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by NemzySeries(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
U go fear hebrew english na grin
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by nwadiuko1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

^^^see Ghana boy tryn to impress a Londoner....Bro come bak and talk to mer when u been to London (no ofeinse) undecided
quit smoking
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by cannanland(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ashawoooo tins
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by goksongold(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Can't u see the lady is holding booze? She's tipsy n very happy, this one no send person ooo!
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by denony(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
She wants breathing space
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by ibknaanii(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Maybe she is high on somtin
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yes she should be more self conscious. I agree.

But I can recognize her if I meet her.
So what's the end achieved by this thread?

LewisO:

[size=14pt] That's why when u are in public u need to be conscious.

They needs to learn how to sit property, especially ladies will she say she's high or what? That's silly!

Precise that pics doesn't show her main face, just her side view of head, i bet u, u can't see her and recognise her in real life. [/size]

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by denony(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
besides these are south african girls, they always say, you can see but you can't touch. or you can eat but you can't finish it
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by sexyjennik(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
Your grammar can actually make one go blind in other words, your English sucks undecided

No offence grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by LewisO: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
Yes she should be more self conscious. I agree.

[size=14pt]Ok[/size]

cococandy:

But I can recognize her if I meet her.
[size=14pt]I don't adhere to that, but if u say so. [/size]

cococandy:

So what's the end achieved by this thread?
[size=14pt]I don't get u, elucidate please! [/size]

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by sweetcocoa(f): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
You go fear sexy na.
Re: LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! by bid4rich(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm not surprised she sits like that. I would have been surprised if she did not sit like that. With all the brain damaging liquid in front of her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.