Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo (23810 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Another Loss: PDP Chairman, Other Executives Decamp To APC / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by kobkid: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dia ris Goduooo

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by Oceemo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Some of u are saying one but in d real sense I know u pain inside. Remember it is from ONE ward we have MANY wards.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by babadem2much(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
From Continuity to CHANGE? That means CHANGE IS EMINENT.

1000 LIKES 4 them joor
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by iyobosadavid: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
viczing:
It's nothing

Pdp is stiill on ground no shaking
fool keeping encouraging ur self tanoid robot. I pity ur generation becos of ur self centeredness

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by RaphChiji: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Whatever,i don't give a damn for the crosscarpeters
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by viczing(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
iyobosadavid:
fool keeping encouraging ur self tanoid robot. I pity ur generation becos of ur self centeredness

You don't even have generation so technically I don't pity you

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by free2ryhme: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Realdeals:
The Chairman and eleven members of the executive council of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Monday, decamped to the All Progressives Congress in Ukpato Ward, Orhiomwon Local Government Area of Edo State.
Receiving the PDP decampees at the Government House, the State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole said the exit of the executives has further reduced decimated the PDP in the state.
He said: “your journey is coming at a very strategic period. When the PDP postponed the elections, they wanted to buy time but as they buy time, they are losing people and as they lose people and they are losing more votes.
“I believe that God has a purpose for touching everybody’s heart who have joined the movement for change because people like you who live in the rural areas know much more than anyone else the pains of poverty, the pains of the failure of the Nigeria State.
He said, “When we buy you a transformer, there is no light. When light comes, the fees the community is asked to pay is more than the entire income of the community. Other than what the state government is doing in Orhionmwon, there is no federal presence in the community.
“The Federal Government has spent 52% of our earnings on your behalf over the past 16 years and you cannot show one thing they have done. We haven’t fixed all the problems but we have shown that it is possible to begin to address the problems. This is why in Orhionmwon we are building schools besides the long road that we are doing from Ugoneki to Urhonigbe, also we have done roads in Igbanke and all the adjoining communities. We are currently working on the road in Abudu and several others.
“We have also done several red roof schools in several communities, an industrial borehole at Iguododo that will supply water to all the environs just to say but a few. We haven’t fixed all the problems but every day we are doing something new, connecting the people through networks of roads from one community to another, supplying transformers even though they may not enjoy it because the federal government has not delivered power and that is why we say unless we fix the head, you will not enjoy the full benefit of it.”
Governor Oshiomhole however assured the defectors of equal privileges in the party adding that they will not regret their actions and decision to join forces with the All Progressives Congress.
Earlier, the leader of the defectors and Chairman, Ukpato Ward, Mr. Vincent Awekhor on behalf of other members of the executive applauded the leadership style of the Comrade Governor and his people oriented projects in all the nooks and crannies of the state.
Mr. Awekhor said, “We have watched political activities not only in the state but the federal and have concluded that Nigerians need a change and the change is coming from only one party which is the APC and because we do not want to be left behind, we have decided today to join the moving train that will bring the desired change to Nigeria.
Other members of the executive who decamped yesterday are Isaac Osa, Secretary; Osamwonui Osifo, Assistant Secretary; Adudu Idemudia, Organising Secretary; Kenneth Idemudia Assistant Organising Secretary; Omorodion J, Youth Leader; Efosa Ehigiamusoe, Treaurer; Jimoh Ibizugbe, ex-officio; Osaro Assistant Treasurer; Geoffrey Erabor, ex-officio; Mr. John Asenanya and Mr. Uzoima Nwachukwu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/pdp-chairman-executives-decamp-to-apc-in-edo/

13 days remaing for Jonathan's miserable misrule to end
Hurray ? Nigeria is on course to genuine development
Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by seedorfg(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
jumping jumping i am jumping what are u doing i am decamping

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Realdeals:
The Chairman and eleven members of the executive council of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Monday, decamped to the All Progressives Congress in Ukpato Ward, Orhiomwon Local Government Area of Edo State.
Receiving the PDP decampees at the Government House, the State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole said the exit of the executives has further reduced decimated the PDP in the state.
He said: “your journey is coming at a very strategic period. When the PDP postponed the elections, they wanted to buy time but as they buy time, they are losing people and as they lose people and they are losing more votes.
“I believe that God has a purpose for touching everybody’s heart who have joined the movement for change because people like you who live in the rural areas know much more than anyone else the pains of poverty, the pains of the failure of the Nigeria State.
He said, “When we buy you a transformer, there is no light. When light comes, the fees the community is asked to pay is more than the entire income of the community. Other than what the state government is doing in Orhionmwon, there is no federal presence in the community.
“The Federal Government has spent 52% of our earnings on your behalf over the past 16 years and you cannot show one thing they have done. We haven’t fixed all the problems but we have shown that it is possible to begin to address the problems. This is why in Orhionmwon we are building schools besides the long road that we are doing from Ugoneki to Urhonigbe, also we have done roads in Igbanke and all the adjoining communities. We are currently working on the road in Abudu and several others.
“We have also done several red roof schools in several communities, an industrial borehole at Iguododo that will supply water to all the environs just to say but a few. We haven’t fixed all the problems but every day we are doing something new, connecting the people through networks of roads from one community to another, supplying transformers even though they may not enjoy it because the federal government has not delivered power and that is why we say unless we fix the head, you will not enjoy the full benefit of it.”
Governor Oshiomhole however assured the defectors of equal privileges in the party adding that they will not regret their actions and decision to join forces with the All Progressives Congress.
Earlier, the leader of the defectors and Chairman, Ukpato Ward, Mr. Vincent Awekhor on behalf of other members of the executive applauded the leadership style of the Comrade Governor and his people oriented projects in all the nooks and crannies of the state.
Mr. Awekhor said, “We have watched political activities not only in the state but the federal and have concluded that Nigerians need a change and the change is coming from only one party which is the APC and because we do not want to be left behind, we have decided today to join the moving train that will bring the desired change to Nigeria.
Other members of the executive who decamped yesterday are Isaac Osa, Secretary; Osamwonui Osifo, Assistant Secretary; Adudu Idemudia, Organising Secretary; Kenneth Idemudia Assistant Organising Secretary; Omorodion J, Youth Leader; Efosa Ehigiamusoe, Treaurer; Jimoh Ibizugbe, ex-officio; Osaro Assistant Treasurer; Geoffrey Erabor, ex-officio; Mr. John Asenanya and Mr. Uzoima Nwachukwu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/pdp-chairman-executives-decamp-to-apc-in-edo/

I keep telling you guys, 'Defect' is a more appropriate term than 'Decamp' . Decamp is used in military situations, where someone moves from one side to the side of the enemy (e.g. Two opposing countries).
Defect is used when People move from one political party to another.

Unfortunately, even our press men and news media keep making the same mistake, thereby reinforcing the wrong idea in the minds of the populace.

Now you know wink
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by edgyslim: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:
I am hardly impressed with politicians cross-carpeting. . but this emphasises the fact that the PDP is soooo badlllyyy fractured compared to 2011.

This news emphasises the fact that GMB will give a good showing in EDO, RIVERS and IMO in the SS/SE! Compared to 2011 when it was a total sweep for PDP!!

Argue with your brake pad! grin grin

Bros u gat me laughing real hard with this argue with ur brake pad.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by iyobosadavid: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote auth :Por=viczing post=31685754]

You don't even have generation so technically I don't pity you[/quote]so u dat have generation but dnt av them I mind is the worst calamity being comited. Wit Adams Oshiomole my governors voice... Go and die grin tongue
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by iyobosadavid: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
viczing:

You don't even have generation so technically I don't pity you
u that av generation but dnt av a feature 4 dem is the worst calamity ever.. In adams oshiomole my governors voices... Go and die
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by egift(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Obago...Buhari straight to Aso Rock is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by Pennywise(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
KwoiZabo:
1 ward chairman out of over 400 wards in the state. APC are jokers

If PDP has half of that number in Edo state , they will be talking from the state House, not beer parlor.
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by viczing(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
iyobosadavid:
so u dat have generation but dnt av them I mind is the worst calamity being comited. Wit Adams Oshiomole my governors voice... Go and die grin tongue

Is ya father still alive?? He must regret having you as his child now
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by viczing(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
iyobosadavid:
u that av generation but dnt av a feature 4 dem is the worst calamity ever.. In adams oshiomole my governors voices... Go and die

You quoting me twice that shows your gullibility and stupidity
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by flickers72(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm not glamouring for GEJ or Buhari,but the truth is that people should be careful for what they wish.I was opportuned to listen to Buhari speech and honestly can't understand what he was all about,what has GEJ done that is so bad for people to vote in a Man with no political agenda,corruption is not only in the government but the citizens as well,to eradicate this we Nigerians should stop thinking making Money in anyway is ideal,we all are in this together.From mothers to fathers and to kids corruption has eaten up everything,how can Buhari fight corruption when he has people tinubu,amechi and the rest with him?Nigeria is like a pond of fish everyone wants to come fish out their own fish,Nigerians the solution is not GEJ or Buhari because none of them can change the country,but still people can understand GEJ
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by Sacramento4real(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
UnknownT:
The news said PDP chairman to make the readers think its d state chairman, Dan Orbih
Misleading title,i tell you.When i first saw it,i was like,Dan Orbih?How Oshiomole do am pass?But alas i opened the thread and it was one Ward chairmo.Up till now,i still dey hiss o,bros.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by Ohibenemma(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kinda funny; and too inconsequential to be on the Frontpage... ONE WARD chairman and executives? Such should be received by the L.G chairman at most, not the Governor, and with such a lengthy speech!
The best party is not yet in power and I'm scared of any pretenders to that tag now.
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by nagoma(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP!

Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by TI1919(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Well nah naija we dey

Now they are saint for joining Amechi them kind
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Even if the whole Nigeria decamps to APC, I will still vote Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Awolowo Tawafa Jonathan come March 28 2015..

>>>>>>>>forward ever..
GEJ till Oga Seun changes his Moniker...
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Anoda misleading topic its a ward chairman not the state PDP chairman APC the internet is not the streets
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by gebest: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
OSHIOMHOLE NA GOD GO BLESS YOU FOR US.
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by eseosa77(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
KwoiZabo:
1 ward chairman out of over 400 wards in the state. APC are jokers
Who is this man from kuvuki land.Don't come her and type what u don't know.poit of correction,Edo stae has 192 wards not. 400 as u claimed and this diffection happened in my lacal govt.area of edo state.this said ukpato ward happens to share boundry With my ward.Those guy who just decaped happens to be the remaining few PDP members in that ward.some one is saying only one person deffected oshiobaba is happy,read again u will see that it is the full ward executive members and don't forget that these same people has followers,family members and so on.the network of people around them are equally deffecting,its a chain reaction.As for Edo state,I vouch APC will win convincinly.there are a whole lot of deffection news ITV doesnt carry if not it will cause heart attach to them.I tell u there is no day EBS will not carry new of defection into APC.
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by Eonuegbu25: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by robay(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equalizer:
Even if the whole Nigeria decamps to APC, I will still vote Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Awolowo Tawafa Jonathan come March 28 2015..

>>>>>>>>forward ever..
GEJ till Oga Seun changes his Moniker...
dat mean u can also die 4 jonaTAN grin
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by gebest: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]A Ward Chairman decamps and Adams Oshiomole is celeberating it on pages of newspapers?[/size]
SO WARD CHAIRMAN NO BE HUMAN BEING ABI? Sheeew.
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by gebest: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]PDP Chairman in Edo state is Chief Dan Osi Orbih, this is just a ward chairman.[/size]

Oshiomhole spending our money to buy votes like there's no tomorrow. As an Edo man I can categorically state without equivocation that Buhari would be lucky to get 5% votes in Edo state.
keep day dreaming.
Re: PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo by gebest: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Raiders:
APC is going to win Edo state
GBAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari / Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.