Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! (5556 Views)

Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by wordcat(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:
both ediots were used an dumped, the later even took his frustration further by committing suicide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They allowed themselves to be used and dumped because of their selfish interest, especially Zik!
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2015
LoveDecay:

Yeye OP has forgotten it was an easterner - an Igbo who is responsible for the first coup in this country and also should be held responsible for subsequent coups in this country -- wait am going off topic.

Are those states not part of Nigeria ?

No sir.

I have not forgotten that sir.

i am not denying him either.
He is my kith and kin! I blame him for his foolishness in thinking he could fix Nigeria!

However, please note that this thread has nothing to do with the first coup, the second or the third or any coups at all.

On the other hand, I hope you know that my Igbo man brother who led the first coup was from the South South?

Finally,apologies for my being a "yeye op"!

Those of you who are "wise" and "intelligent" should do something fast if you truly love Nigeria!
Else, a nation where a child who scored 69% in an entrance exam is denied admission while another child who scored 1% in the same exam is admitted,cannot stand!

Nigeria is already crumbling and will surely crumble, except you use your wisdom now ad do something fast.

I wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by theSpark(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Ddaji:
Each of these listed institution occupied more than 10kilometers of land.@OP are you ready to donate your community to relocate one of the institution from North to your village.

The main reason for this seeming lopsidedness is because land is not scarce in Northern Nigeria. The largest universities by landmass are in Northern Nigeria; ABU Zaria, FUT Minna.
The traditional rulers in Northern Nigeria can easily dash out land for government establishments which is not so in the East.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2015
theSpark:

The main reason for this seeming lopsidedness is because land is not scarce in Northern Nigeria. The largest universities by landmass are in Northern Nigeria; ABU Zaria, FUT Minna.
The traditional rulers in Northern Nigeria can easily dash out land for government establishments which is not so in the East.

Some of you are looking for non existent excuses.

There is a primitive law in Nigeria enacted by the Generals (after the war)!
It is called Land Use Act!
It says, all lands in Nigeria belongs to Federal Government!!!

If the Government want any land, they will get it (even if your inherited it from your great great great grand Fathers in 13BC!

Now, tell me, which of these schools was scheduled to be sited at Enugu or Port Harcourt and the problem was land?

6 Likes

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Adetula1:

jeez! u make me sick.this is not politics.what has Gej got to do with this.how many did obj establish?we are discussing issue abt nigeria and how the north have kept every important institution within their domain....and you are here singing off tone.

in summary, u lack every atom of good reasoning in your blood system.
Dont allow him to spoil your day!

These are the kind of people we have to rub minds with!
It is so terrible and I must tell you this:

we have plenty of him here!

4 Likes

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by LoveDecay(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
noblezone:

No sir.

I have not forgotten that sir.

i am not denying him either.
He is my kith and kin! I blame him for his foolishness in thinking he could fix Nigeria!

However, please note that this thread has nothing to do with the first coup, the second or the third or any coups at all.

On the other hand, I hope you know that my Igbo man brother who led the first coup was from the South South?

Finally,apologies for my being a "yeye op"!

Those of you who are "wise" and "intelligent" should do something fast if you truly love Nigeria!
Else, a nation where a child who scored 69% in an entrance exam is denied admission while another child who scored 1% in the same exam is admitted,cannot stand!

Nigeria is already crumbling and will surely crumble, except you use your wisdom now ad do something fast.

I wish you well.

You are honest and have proven to wiser than the other wikipedia wanke'rs. but, like i shall correct your inconsistencies --

1. When Nzoegwu sent Nigeria into the continuous military dictatorship we suffered - was he from the south-south, was he acting as niger-deltan or an ibo man.
2. I presume your statement about exams is in regard to the quota system - why does it hurt you so bad ? The quota system is used in several developed countries - in the US it's called affirmative action. The east continues to claim it's superiority in all things , yet your bring yourself so low to clamor for position set aside for other individuals who come from areas with lower averages. I really don't understand how the quota system is evil. It is still this quota system that is mirrored in the federal character of which the east cannot claim to not have benefited from.
3. You anger is targeted at the wrong target' you want Nigeria to split because you think Biafra will give you better opportunities - but that's where you are wrong because your thinking with your feeling not with thy brains. Biafra is going to be worse than 'crabs in a bucket'.
4. On the issue of the south-south been your brother - yesterday maybe, today the SS is brother, sister and cousin to NE, NW,SE,SW etc. Maybe your talking about the Ijaws, you were your partners in 'human right violations and crimes during the slave trade when the so called 'democratic' ibo people used the ijaws boats to transport and sell slaves during the European encounter.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by chebeoc(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
gud4dbest:
Nigeria is 1 in individual's mind(mind over matter tin)
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by nnachukz(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2015
kayslimshady:
How did all this happened Where was Azikiwe and Awolowo
they were where tinubu, rochas and amaechi are now. Doing follow follow and figthing their people for the benefits of the north.

5 Likes

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by theSpark(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2015
noblezone:

Some of you are looking for non existent excuses.

There is a primitive law in Nigeria enacted by the Generals (after the war)!
It is called Land Use Act!
It says, all lands in Nigeria belongs to Federal Government!!!

If the Government want any land, they will get it (even if your inherited it from your great great great grand Fathers in 13BC!

Now, tell me, which of these schools was scheduled to be sited at Enugu or Port Harcourt and the problem was land?

According to the Land Use Act of 1978, all land is vested on the State Government. State governments in the South especially the SE hardly have the landmass to donate to the FG for such large scale establishment, even when they do they can not donate as land as large as their Northern counterparts. Plus being densely populated the cost of compensation is higher in the south.

I however agree that the military should have bases all across the country as well as large scale establishments despite the costs.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by kodlins(f): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2015
They were busy speaking English
kayslimshady:
How did all this happened Where was Azikiwe and Awolowo
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by nnachukz(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
LoveDecay:

You are honest and have proven to wiser than the other wikipedia wanke'rs. but, like i shall correct your inconsistencies --

1. When Nzoegwu sent Nigeria into the continuous military dictatorship we suffered - was he from the south-south, was he acting as niger-deltan or an ibo man.
2. I presume your statement about exams is in regard to the quota system - why does it hurt you so bad ? The quota system is used in several developed countries - in the US it's called affirmative action. The east continues to claim it's superiority in all things , yet your bring yourself so low to clamor for position set aside for other individuals who come from areas with lower averages. I really don't understand how the quota system is evil. It is still this quota system that is mirrored in the federal character of which the east cannot claim to not have benefited from.
3. You anger is targeted at the wrong target' you want Nigeria to split because you think Biafra will give you better opportunities - but that's where you are wrong because your thinking with your feeling not with thy brains. Biafra is going to be worse than 'crabs in a bucket'.
4. On the issue of the south-south been your brother - yesterday maybe, today the SS is brother, sister and cousin to NE, NW,SE,SW etc. Maybe your talking about the Ijaws, you were your partners in 'human right violations and crimes during the slave trade when the so called 'democratic' ibo people used the ijaws boats to transport and sell slaves during the European encounter.

my dear. You truly have a big problem. Why can't you just stay on topic and be reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by kodlins(f): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2015
wordcat:

They allowed themselves to be used and dumped because of their selfish interest, especially Zik!

Zik never had a selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by owobokiri(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Hook or crook, this thing needs to be restructured. . This is so flagrantly wrong it just has to be redressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2015
LoveDecay:

1. When Nzoegwu sent Nigeria into the continuous military dictatorship we suffered - he was not from the south-south, he was not acting as niger-deltan and neither was he acting as an ibo man! He was asking as a Nigerian! A Nigerian Soldier who thought he could fix Nigeria through criminality. All coup plotters are criminals.

However sir, it is pure mischief to magnified his (Nzeogwu) Igbo-ness above his Nigerian-ness!

On the other hand, I brought up the issue of his origin because many a Nigerian would insist Biafra starts and ends with 5 core Igbo states!
We have our kinsmen in the South South!

2. My vexation is not with "quota system"! My vexation is that you promote a candidate that failed and demote the one that passed!
Since it is practiced all over the whole world, please gimme names of the countries where candidates who score 1% are offered admission just because of where they come from! From what I know, 40% is the pass mark, the world over! A child who scored 1% is incompetent and cannot cope! Yet the child is promoted and will get a certificate at the end of the day! Shame.

Emm bros, are you talking about quota system? Where is that in the locations of military institutions in Nigeria?

"What is good for the geese, is also good for the gizzard" Chief Zebrudaya

3. My anger is against the slave camp you call a country! Nigeria was created by slave masters and they forced us to become her citizens.
I am angry at Mr. Luggard the criminal who imagined Nigeria and enforced it.

As for Biafra, do not cry more than the bereaved. I am nor promising you Biafra would be heaven on earth, but I can assure you this:
If a child is caught cheating in an exam with a copy of the Koran, the Koran will be seized and the child punished! That teacher will not be killed, let alone by the students. Such things happen in Nigeria.

In Biafra, we wont have Almajeri's who end up becoming foot soldiers of Jihardists like you have in Nigeria!
Every individual must be creative and productive.

If Biafra would be "crabs in the bucket", I dont see how it is your headache, also, it cant be worse than this jungle. Enough!

4. I am not arguing with you on who is South South brother or Sister, it is not actually by business.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by oluspencer(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2015
I think we should start thinking of Nigeria and not ethnic or religious when dealing with serious National matters also we should look from the other angle that the eastern part rebelled against the unity of the country and sincerely some sections of the igbo still want a biafra nation. So it will be an error on the side of any government who want the unity of this country to build and equip strong military base in that region.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2015
oluspencer:
I think we should start thinking of Nigeria and not ethnic or religious when dealing with serious National matters also we should look from the other angle that the eastern part rebelled against the unity of the country and sincerely some sections of the igbo still want a biafra nation. So it will be an error on the side of any government who want the unity of this country to build and equip strong military base in that region.

I have stopped thinking of Nigeria!
The ethnic and religious issues you guys are shying away from are the main reason Nigeria is the way it is.
You cannot continue to kill our people and again insist on one Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a nation! It is rather a slave camp built by slave masters.

Enough!
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by oluspencer(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2015
dein77:

Bro, abeg cut GEJ some slacks. How many things can he do in 5 years? Can you undo in 5 years what's been done over 3 decades? Let's be sincere and fair in our judgement!

And you expect me to believe GMB will make a case for equal army institutions to be built in the South? Give me a break!

You've produced senators and legislators for the past 16 years, ewerem, okadigbo, anyim, Adolphus wabara. All have been senate president in this country. Ike ekeremandu and ohakim are both prinicipal legislators in this country. Did they move any motion of such that was thrown away.
Despite yar Adua he was quick to award contract for the dredging of river Niger to boost the economy of the north. Pls what was Jonathan,s economic important to the south apart from a awarding contracts to miscreant and tout.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by wordcat(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
kodlins:

Zik never had a selfish interest

Says who?
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by dein77(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2015
oluspencer:

You've produced senators and legislators for the past 16 years, ewerem, okadigbo, anyim, Adolphus wabara. All have been senate president in this country. Ike ekeremandu and ohakim are both prinicipal legislators in this country. Did they move any motion of such that was thrown away.
Despite yar Adua he was quick to award contract for the dredging of river Niger to boost the economy of the north. Pls what was Jonathan,s economic important to the south apart from a awarding contracts to miscreant and tout.

Pls, stay on track!

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by brownlord: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2015
egift:
OP how many did Jonathan build after 5yrs plus? What did he do to clean up Pollution in Niger Delta?

When we kick out the corrupt administration of Jonathan and elect a competent Leader in Buhari, we all can ask the government for the things we need in out communities. But with Jonathan, everything will be looted and Oga Jo will tell us it is not corruption.

Egoat you are a fool, why did you bring Jonathan into this? If Jonathan move one of those institution to port harcourt or edo state won't your Hausa masters romancing with their slave in west to cry marginalisation?

Why must your brain be soaked in APC propaganda to the extent you can't reason or comment anything without mentioning Jonathan, Buhari APC?

Jonathan suddenly became corrupt because your awusa master are already calculating his body language not to renew their license thereby teaming up with their slave in west to spread lies to gullible Nigerians as if Jonathan is the worst or corrupt leader we've ever had.

If most of you think you've had it worst under Jonathan then I simply advise you take a break and check where you got it wrong, my life and that of everyone I know has improved and can't be compared to 2007, I'm not a politician and I don't have anyone in government, but can't compare the standard or living in my environment with 2007 or 2010

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by IGBOSON1: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Bifwoli:
Nigeria needs to correct this.Move key institutions like Army Hqs and Central bank to Niger delta region.

Igbos have contributed the most to nation building and they need to be rewarded with such stuff.

^^^I really don't know why even one single Igbo or Niger Deltan would cheer this fuc'king fraud of a country! I realized long ago this country was sustained primarily for the core muslim north and their Yoruba friends down south.....the rest of us are then left to scramble for the rejected crumbs!

Now check this out: this country received independence in 1960 with three semi-autonomous and truly federal regions (units) taking the baton from the Brits! To see how cunning and crafty these northerners are; over the past 4+ decades, they have systematically and stealthily made it that for the purposes of distributing political, financial or other benefits in the country, everything is done on the basis of North/South (not North, East and West as was the case prior to independence)......and to make matters worse, they claim djara (bonus) giving us the excuse of having a gigantic population and landmass whose contribution to the nations GDP and greatness is......is negligible if i'm to put it kindly!

We've been taken for fools for too long!

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by ndcide(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
With this kind of structure and someone says a fight against boko haram is war against the north.

now tell me why won't the military fall against boko haram.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by oluspencer(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:
both ediots were used an dumped, the later even took his frustration further by committing suicide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awolowo wasn't used. He legacy remained and awo hand work made the south west the most sophisticated region in west Africa , while zik was selfish
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by ndcide(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
With this kind of structure and someone says a fight against boko haram is war against the north.

now tell me why won't the military fall against boko haram.

and for the records. GEJ have been changing that structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by dein77(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Some societies can exist without money, but NO society exists without JUSTICE. These structures were carefully and tactically placed to give some kind of selfish advantage to the North. There's no denying it! The faulty structure is responsible for almost all our ills as a nation.

Whoever drags GEJ into this thread is either stupid, foolish, mischievous and treacherous.

Egift, take your time this afternoon. You're gradually becoming an epidemic!

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by achi4u(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks Noblezone for this great post.

To me,Nigeria doesn't not exist and can never exist while we are still being trapped with those extremist up North.
The inbalance in this country is the major reasons why Nigeria Army of West Africa who have done well in major wars of other African nations can not quench a small fire being set by a rag tag boko haram.

Nigerian is only exist in the mind of individuals like someone rightly put it above....
Who is practically proud to be a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by osez(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
why I know theres a bias in Nigeria, I will not allow the op paint a false picture to me cos am sure these are not the only military academic institution in Nigeria
for example I know Nigeria navy has an engineering school between oghara and Sapele in delta state
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by osez(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
why I know theres a bias in Nigeria, I will not allow the op paint a false picture to me cos am sure these are not the only military academic institution in Nigeria
for example I know Nigeria navy has an engineering school between oghara and Sapele in delta state

Sea Training Unit at Victoria Island , Lagos. It
is responsible for Basic Operations Sea Training,
Safety Operations Sea Training, and
Consolidated Operations Sea Training of all NN
ships when assigned. It also conducts harbour
and ship acceptance trials of vessels after major
refits.
NNS QUORRA at Apapa, which provides
various professional courses for officers and
ratings.
Nigerian Navy Engineering College (NNEC)
Sapele, which provides technical training for all
NN technical personnel.
The Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistic
School (NNFLS) at Owerrinta.
Nigerian Naval College ONURA and the
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS),
which are co-located at Onne, Port Harcourt .
The two establishments conduct basic training
for officers and ratings respectively.
Other professional schools, including the
Medical Staff Training Schoolat Offa in Kwara
State and the NN School of Music Otta in Ogun
State , and the Hydrographic School in Port
Harcourt, the Naval Provost and Regulating
School in Benue State, the Nigerian Navy
Intelligence School, and the Physical Training
School, both at Apapa, Lagos.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Chigold101(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
egift:
OP how many did Jonathan build after 5yrs plus? What did he do to clean up Pollution in Niger Delta?

When we kick out the corrupt administration of Jonathan and elect a competent Leader in Buhari, we all can ask the government for the things we need in out communities. But with Jonathan, everything will be looted and Oga Jo will tell us it is not corruption.
“akuko na egwu“

GEJ broke one of the rules which says “there should never be an international airport in any ofthe former Biafran teretory“ that is why Stella was attacked with upside down news.

The only hope of making Nigeria look a little as ifwe are one will come if GEJ comes back.

Before all this lobsided census, iniquality in admision into Unity colleges (southern states must score above 120 but what northern states need is just to atempt the exam).

Voting in GEJ will solidify inequality in Nigeria. GEJ is our only hope for now to balance things.

Whatever happens GEJWinsit
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
osez:

Sea Training Unit at Victoria Island , Lagos. It
is responsible for Basic Operations Sea Training,
Safety Operations Sea Training, and
Consolidated Operations Sea Training of all NN
ships when assigned. It also conducts harbour
and ship acceptance trials of vessels after major
refits.
NNS QUORRA at Apapa, which provides
various professional courses for officers and
ratings.
Nigerian Navy Engineering College (NNEC)
Sapele, which provides technical training for all
NN technical personnel.

The Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistic
School (NNFLS) at Owerrinta

Nigerian Naval College ONURA and the
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS),
which are co-located at Onne, Port Harcourt .

The two establishments conduct basic training
for officers and ratings respectively.
Other professional schools, including the
Medical Staff Training Schoolat Offa in Kwara
State and the NN School of Music Otta in Ogun
State , and the Hydrographic School in Port
Harcourt, the Naval Provost and Regulating
School in Benue State, the Nigerian Navy
Intelligence School, and the Physical Training
School, both at Apapa, Lagos.

Check the institutes in the South East and The South South and compare their importance and relevance to the main stream military operations in Nigeria.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by LoveDecay(m): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2015
noblezone:

1. When Nzoegwu sent Nigeria into the continuous military dictatorship we suffered - he was not from the south-south, he was not acting as niger-deltan and neither was he acting as an ibo man! He was asking as a Nigerian! A Nigerian Soldier who thought he could fix Nigeria through criminality. All coup plotters are criminals.

However sir, it is pure mischief to magnified his (Nzeogwu) Igbo-ness above his Nigerian-ness!

On the other hand, I brought up the issue of his origin because many a Nigerian would insist Biafra starts and ends with 5 core Igbo states!
We have our kinsmen in the South South!

2. My vexation is not with "quota system"! My vexation is that you promote a candidate that failed and demote the one that passed!
Since it is practiced all over the whole world, please gimme names of the countries where candidates who score 1% are offered admission just because of where they come from! From what I know, 40% is the pass mark, the world over! A child who scored 1% is incompetent and cannot cope! Yet the child is promoted and will get a certificate at the end of the day! Shame.

Emm bros, are you talking about quota system? Where is that in the locations of military institutions in Nigeria?

"What is good for the geese, is also good for the gizzard" Chief Zebrudaya

3. My anger is against the slave camp you call a country! Nigeria was created by slave masters and they forced us to become her citizens.
I am angry at Mr. Luggard the criminal who imagined Nigeria and enforced it.

As for Biafra, do not cry more than the bereaved. I am nor promising you Biafra would be heaven on earth, but I can assure you this:
If a child is caught cheating in an exam with a copy of the Koran, the Koran will be seized and the child punished! That teacher will not be killed, let alone by the students. Such things happen in Nigeria.

In Biafra, we wont have Almajeri's who end up becoming foot soldiers of Jihardists like you have in Nigeria!
Every individual must be creative and productive.

If Biafra would be "crabs in the bucket", I dont see how it is your headache, also, it cant be worse than this jungle. Enough!

4. I am not arguing with you on who is South South brother or Sister, it is not actually by business.

Cheers.

1. I declare martial law over the northern provinces of Nigeria. The constitution is suspended and regional and elected assemblies are hereby dissolved. - Speech of Major Nzeogwu - Declaration of Martial Law in Northern Nigeria - Jan 15, 1966 :See Oil , Politics And Violence by Max Siollun.

The January coup led by Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, an Igbo, saw the demise of two senior Northern political leaders and four senior Northern soldiers. Given the ethnic distribution of the casualties of the January coup and the fact that the leader of the coup and Ironsi were both Igbo, allegations were levied against t[i]he new regime as being an attempt at domination of the country by the Igbos[/i]. - Preface of The Politics of Post-War Demobilization and Reintegration in Nigeria by Olukunle Ojeleye (PhD)

More importantly, his (Ironsi) regime suffered a lack of legitimacy even within its own clan the military, as officers of Northern origin seethe with rage given their losses during the Nzeogwu-led coup. The counter coup of 29 July 1966 was an attempt by military officers of Northern origin to correct the perceived injustice of January 1966. - Politics of Post-War Demobilization and Reintegration in Nigeria

2. The quota system does not promote one student over the other - the quota system ensure's equal opportunity. What you suggest is certainly unethical - every individual has a right to education and one region - though has more intelligent students should not deny another region from enjoying that right to education, simply because they have better grades, better schools or better teachers, resources are not infinite hence provisions must be made to protect and provide for the under-served/underrepresented .Also note, I doubt this quota system is in effect in state owned institutions . There is so much to be said about this but just note its is unethical and amoral to banish the quota system because one group of "strong men" need more slots - so we should take it from the weak ; this takes us back to my 'crabs in a bucket' theory.

In regard to the military institutions, I could not find enough data such as - date of commission and who commissioned these institutions. So, you can list a bunch of military buildings and make a claim based on geography alone. You need alot to prove this point and I all I see is ethno-sentiments.

As for the statement of Biafra and Jihad - if and when your people get Biafra you can follow any policy you head can carry. I would not want to elaborate on Biafra it's a whole textbook on its own.

3. You mentioned you have kinsmen in the south-south, I am just curios as to whom this kinsmen are : is it as to extended family kinsmen or political kinsmen.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2015
LoveDecay:

1. I declare martial law over the northern provinces of Nigeria. The constitution is suspended and regional and elected assemblies are hereby dissolved. - Speech of Major Nzeogwu - Declaration of Martial Law in Northern Nigeria - Jan 15, 1966 :See Oil , Politics And Violence by Max Siollun.

The January coup led by Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, an Igbo, saw the demise of two senior Northern political leaders and four senior Northern soldiers. Given the ethnic distribution of the casualties of the January coup and the fact that the leader of the coup and Ironsi were both Igbo, allegations were levied against t[i]he new regime as being an attempt at domination of the country by the Igbos[/i]. - Preface of The Politics of Post-War Demobilization and Reintegration in Nigeria by Olukunle Ojeleye (PhD)

More importantly, his (Ironsi) regime suffered a lack of legitimacy even within its own clan the military, as officers of Northern origin seethe with rage given their losses during the Nzeogwu-led coup. The counter coup of 29 July 1966 was an attempt by military officers of Northern origin to correct the perceived injustice of January 1966. - Politics of Post-War Demobilization and Reintegration in Nigeria

2. The quota system does not promote one student over the other - the quota system ensure's equal opportunity. What you suggest is certainly unethical - every individual has a right to education and one region - though has more intelligent students should not deny another region from enjoying that right to education, simply because they have better grades, better schools or better teachers, resources are not infinite hence provisions must be made to protect and provide for the under-served/underrepresented .Also note, I doubt this quota system is in effect in state owned institutions . There is so much to be said about this but just note its is unethical and amoral to banish the quota system because one group of "strong men" need more slots - so we should take it from the weak ; this takes us back to my 'crabs in a bucket' theory.

In regard to the military institutions, I could not find enough data such as - date of commission and who commissioned these institutions. So, you can list a bunch of military buildings and make a claim based on geography alone. You need alot to prove this point and I all I see is ethno-sentiments.

As for the statement of Biafra and Jihad - if and when your people get Biafra you can follow any policy you head can carry. I would not want to elaborate on Biafra it's a whole textbook on its own.

3. You mentioned you have kinsmen in the south-south, I am just curios as to whom this kinsmen are : is it as to extended family kinsmen or political kinsmen.

1. The coup of 1996 led Nzeogwu was a military coup carried out soldiers! That Nzeogwu happened to be Igbo is a only coincidental. That is the point!
The only reason Buhari's coup of 1983 was not measured with the ethnic tape was because Shagari was also Hausa!

Any coup carried out today against Jonathan led by any officer that is not from Ijaw will be termed ethnic. That is Nigeria for you.1. The coup of 1996 led Nzeogwu was a military coup carried out soldiers! That Nzeogwu happened to be Igbo is a only coincidental. That is the point!
The only reason Buhari's coup of 1983 was not measured with the ethnic tape was because Shagari was also Hausa!

Any coup carried out today against Jonathan led by any officer that is not from Ijaw will be termed ethnic. That is Nigeria for you.

2. A child who scored 1% needed to repeat the class. Anything other than that is evil.
Bros, the southern kids are not more intelligent than the northern kids.

Here lies the difference:
We force our children to school.
We pay their school fees even if t means going hungry.
We contribute to build our schools, whether private or public.

I just offered financial rewards for best students in Maths, Agriculture and Igbo Language in one of the secondary schools in my town. We do it with joy sir.

Our communities offer scholarships to our children. We want everybody to be educated!
What do they to up north?

The female children have their faces covered and they are locked up in their homes.
The male children are sent to Mallams as Almajeri's!

While our children are learning science and arts, their children are chanting Arabic and Koranic stuffs!

While or children are aspiring to be doctors, Engineers,Lawyers, etc, their children are aspiring to be Jihardsists.
s
While our governors are building schools and stuffing them with computers, heir governors are building mosques stuffing them with primitive oriented materials that will distort logic!
Meanwhile, the children of these Northern leaders are studying in London! the tyrant called Buhari is a living example.
We are miles apart!

I am not against quota system sir, but when yo offer admission to someone who scored 1% and denied it t the one who scored 69%, you are merely destroying the nation. Pass mark is 40%! I don't want to argue on this any more.

3. Nzeogwu, the Igbo man of 1966, was from the Present day South South!
His people are our kith and kin!
They belong to Biafra.

You cannot attribute 1996 to Igbos, and then insist Nzeogwu's people are not Igbo today.

I wish you well sir.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Biafran Flag / Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened / 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.