Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! (5557 Views)

Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by LoveDecay(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
noblezone:

1. The coup of 1996 led Nzeogwu was a military coup carried out soldiers! That Nzeogwu happened to be Igbo is a only coincidental. That is the point!
The only reason Buhari's coup of 1983 was not measured with the ethnic tape was because Shagari was also Hausa!

Any coup carried out today against Jonathan led by any officer that is not from Ijaw will be termed ethnic. That is Nigeria for you.1. The coup of 1996 led Nzeogwu was a military coup carried out soldiers! That Nzeogwu happened to be Igbo is a only coincidental. That is the point!
The only reason Buhari's coup of 1983 was not measured with the ethnic tape was because Shagari was also Hausa!

Any coup carried out today against Jonathan led by any officer that is not from Ijaw will be termed ethnic. That is Nigeria for you.

2. A child who scored 1% needed to repeat the class. Anything other than that is evil.
Bros, the southern kids are not more intelligent than the northern kids.

Here lies the difference:
We force our children to school.
We pay their school fees even if t means going hungry.
We contribute to build our schools, whether private or public.

I just offered financial rewards for best students in Maths, Agriculture and Igbo Language in one of the secondary schools in my town. We do it with joy sir.

Our communities offer scholarships to our children. We want everybody to be educated!
What do they to up north?

The female children have their faces covered and they are locked up in their homes.
The male children are sent to Mallams as Almajeri's!

While our children are learning science and arts, their children are chanting Arabic and Koranic stuffs!

While or children are aspiring to be doctors, Engineers,Lawyers, etc, their children are aspiring to be Jihardsists.
s
While our governors are building schools and stuffing them with computers, heir governors are building mosques stuffing them with primitive oriented materials that will distort logic!
Meanwhile, the children of these Northern leaders are studying in London! the tyrant called Buhari is a living example.
We are miles apart!

I am not against quota system sir, but when yo offer admission to someone who scored 1% and denied it t the one who scored 69%, you are merely destroying the nation. Pass mark is 40%! I don't want to argue on this any more.

3. Nzeogwu, the Igbo man of 1966, was from the Present day South South!
His people are our kith and kin!
They belong to Biafra.

You cannot attribute 1996 to Igbos, and then insist Nzeogwu's people are not Igbo today.

I wish you well sir.

1. Nope - i disagree, at the time Nzeogwu was from south eastern nigeria and not the south-south - he acted as an igbo man. Amongst the coup plotters can you name 1 or 2 non-eastern officers. Did Nzeogwu have to kill Sarduana of Sokoto in cold blood and go on to kill more northern officer and then declare martial law in the north, detaining the head of the civil service and threatening to kill several high ranking northern civil servants. Why are ignoring the facts, the coup was targetted against the north and what made it more glaring was the fact that the Nzeogwu grew up in Zaria and spoke the hausa language proficiently - who would have made a better conspirator , at the time ? Do you think Nzeogwu would have surrendered quietly if a non-eastern officer was taking command.

You need to also look at eastern nigeria during the colonial times and difficulty in ruling them via indirect rule. One would say the Igbo at the time where fighting for there sovereignty but alas before the Europeans arrived the east had no central government, or monarchies it was less organised , Christianity was the 'magnet' the europeans used to attract the easterners - still they dispersed and formed christian factions to suit there own purposes. The east was one of the major slave traders in Nigeria - the benin monarchy stopped trading in slaves at a period but the east went on till the last day - even selling their own. The rebellion from the east is not a new event it has been happening from the days of the European conquest. These are the issues both hidden and known contributed to the notion that Nzeoogwu's coup was tribalist or ethnic which ever you want to call it.

And in regard to a coup carried out by an Ijaw man against GEJ - it would be seen as outright betrayal - the same way the north felt when Nzeogwu killed the Sarduana of Sokoto in cold blood in his bedroom (going by your logic).

2. About the north, I am glad you mention that you advocate for education and that you mentioned that in education the north is under-represented (this is only amongst certain set of people). As an educated individual , where do you think this almajiri's come from - is it the rural areas in the north or the more developed areas in the north, have you been to the north or have someone work in the education system in the north. the nigerian education system itself is ineffective and this is not only in the north. Your claims that the east gets high grade in exams but you ignore the fact that exam malpractice and all manner of runs in educational institutions is quite present in eastern schools. I happened to take my NYSC in delta state camp , though I was posted to Lagos several years ago - they where several students from eastern nigeria with commendable degree's who could not construct simple sentences or fill forms properly - one of these students did not know where that taraba state in part of Nigeria.

Lets not debate on the issue of the east good grades in education we know most of them are compromised that is not to say easterners do not have brilliant students and also have higher national averages in the education.

The almajiri system of education is part of the culture in the north , just the way the osu caste system is, and also child hawking on the several streets in nigeria.
It's a culture that a generation still believes in because they went through it, several millionaires in northern nigeria were almajiri's and these almajiri's are also used for labor by several business men both muslim and christian , northern and southern . And people need to understand that you dont give a dog a bad name because you want to kill it. You can eradicate the almajiri system in a day - you need to do it slowly by influencing the next generation - so they dont bother to send there kids to almajiri schools but islamic or western education schools with modern ideologies and concepts.

You also need to stop thinking based on information you see on CNN and BBC - Iran the nation which calls America the great satan has women in parliament, China is known as the champion of human rights causes "go figure'. You say there children aspire to be jihadist, is jega, lamido,el-rufai,baffarawa,abba moro, ig of police, et.c jihadist where they at any time not northern kids you refer to today as future jihadist. Are the men, in the east, who are involved in fraud, piracy, kidnapping, 419, rituals, rape and other crimes - where they not once kid from the east. Are northern leaders the only ones with kids studying abroad, i am very sure eastern corrupt senators, ministers,commissioners and reps even chairmen children school in the west while children on nigerian scholarships in the west have to struggle to get paid their school fees and allowances. You need to look beyond your nose - the world is now globalized , a pinch in northern nigeria turns to a scratch in southern nigeria. A blow in syria turns to ISIS in Iraq - this is not the 60s 80s or 90s this is the future and we must stay together and support each other or become slaves to new masters. Biafra would just be changing masters from Britian to God knows who - they aligned with the soviets in the past .

3. Like you said, Nzeogwu is from todays SS region - but he died before the geopolitical zone SS was created. Nzeogwu in the history books will always be an Ibo man - even today he is delta ibo - not so ?
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
LoveDecay:

1. Nope - i disagree, at the time Nzeogwu was from south eastern nigeria and not the south-south - he acted as an igbo man. Amongst the coup plotters can you name 1 or 2 non-eastern officers. Did Nzeogwu have to kill Sarduana of Sokoto in cold blood and go on to kill more northern officer and then declare martial law in the north, detaining the head of the civil service and threatening to kill several high ranking northern civil servants. Why are ignoring the facts, the coup was targetted against the north and what made it more glaring was the fact that the Nzeogwu grew up in Zaria and spoke the hausa language proficiently - who would have made a better conspirator , at the time ? Do you think Nzeogwu would have surrendered quietly if a non-eastern officer was taking command.
You need to also look at eastern nigeria during the colonial times and difficulty in ruling them via indirect rule. One would say the Igbo at the time where fighting for there sovereignty but alas before the Europeans arrived the east had no central government, or monarchies it was less organised , Christianity was the 'magnet' the europeans used to attract the easterners - still they dispersed and formed christian factions to suit there own purposes. The east was one of the major slave traders in Nigeria - the benin monarchy stopped trading in slaves at a period but the east went on till the last day - even selling their own. The rebellion from the east is not a new event it has been happening from the days of the European conquest. These are the issues both hidden and known contributed to the notion that Nzeoogwu's coup was tribalist or ethnic which ever you want to call it.
And in regard to a coup carried out by an Ijaw man against GEJ - it would be seen as outright betrayal - the same way the north felt when Nzeogwu killed the Sarduana of Sokoto in cold blood in his bedroom (going by your logic).
2. About the north, I am glad you mention that you advocate for education and that you mentioned that in education the north is under-represented (this is only amongst certain set of people). As an educated individual , where do you think this almajiri's come from - is it the rural areas in the north or the more developed areas in the north, have you been to the north or have someone work in the education system in the north. the nigerian education system itself is ineffective and this is not only in the north. Your claims that the east gets high grade in exams but you ignore the fact that exam malpractice and all manner of runs in educational institutions is quite present in eastern schools. I happened to take my NYSC in delta state camp , though I was posted to Lagos several years ago - they where several students from eastern nigeria with commendable degree's who could not construct simple sentences or fill forms properly - one of these students did not know where that taraba state in part of Nigeria.
Lets not debate on the issue of the east good grades in education we know most of them are compromised that is not to say easterners do not have brilliant students and also have higher national averages in the education.
The almajiri system of education is part of the culture in the north , just the way the osu caste system is, and also child hawking on the several streets in nigeria.
It's a culture that a generation still believes in because they went through it, several millionaires in northern nigeria were almajiri's and these almajiri's are also used for labor by several business men both muslim and christian , northern and southern . And people need to understand that you dont give a dog a bad name because you want to kill it. You can eradicate the almajiri system in a day - you need to do it slowly by influencing the next generation - so they dont bother to send there kids to almajiri schools but islamic or western education schools with modern ideologies and concepts.
You also need to stop thinking based on information you see on CNN and BBC - Iran the nation which calls America the great satan has women in parliament, China is known as the champion of human rights causes "go figure'. You say there children aspire to be jihadist, is jega, lamido,el-rufai,baffarawa,abba moro, ig of police, et.c jihadist where they at any time not northern kids you refer to today as future jihadist. Are the men, in the east, who are involved in fraud, piracy, kidnapping, 419, rituals, rape and other crimes - where they not once kid from the east. Are northern leaders the only ones with kids studying abroad, i am very sure eastern corrupt senators, ministers,commissioners and reps even chairmen children school in the west while children on nigerian scholarships in the west have to struggle to get paid their school fees and allowances. You need to look beyond your nose - the world is now globalized , a pinch in northern nigeria turns to a scratch in southern nigeria. A blow in syria turns to ISIS in Iraq - this is not the 60s 80s or 90s this is the future and we must stay together and support each other or become slaves to new masters. Biafra would just be changing masters from Britian to God knows who - they aligned with the soviets in the past .
3. Like you said, Nzeogwu is from todays SS region - but he died before the geopolitical zone SS was created. Nzeogwu in the history books will always be an Ibo man - even today he is delta ibo - not so ?

Roll Call of the 1966 terrorists

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba) author of "Why we struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba) author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko (Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)
8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton (Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv)

2. You can keep the almajeri system as long as you want!
In the south east, the osu caste system is already history.
By the way, you err by comparing the caste with almajeri: osu caste never denied children the right to education.

3. call it south south, niger delta, delta igbo or whatever you like:
point is, Nzeogwu's people are our kith and kin!
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by LoveDecay(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2015
noblezone:

Roll Call of the 1966 terrorists

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba) author of "Why we struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba) author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko (Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)
8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton (Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv)

2. You can keep the almajeri system as long as you want!
In the south east, the osu caste system is already history.
By the way, you err by comparing the caste with almajeri: osu caste never denied children the right to education.

3. call it south south, niger delta, delta igbo or whatever you like:
point is, Nzeogwu's people are our kith and kin!

1. Ha ha ha, your trying to dilute the notion' the ring leaders of the 1966 coup were majors nzeogwu, ifeajuna and okafor. (Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna joined the Biafra army during the secession.) grin

2. I feel your deliberately taking us backwards, am no fool. The Osu caste system is live and broadcasting in eastern nigeria. Find someone 'free born' who wants to marry a girl from the Osu people and see if the caste system is dormant or recessive....

2.2. I never said 'education' was a common element the osu caste system and almajiri shared. I said the osu caste system is culture in eastern nigeria, just the same way almajiri system is culture in certain parts of northern nigeria.

3. Your confused, I have always insisted Nzeogwu is ibo , he is delta-ibo after all not so and I have always said the Ijaw people and Ibo people have always been partners from the days of there forefathers. If you have other kith or kin besides the usual suspects please name them and feel free to justify your affiliation to these set of nigerians.
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by AnonymX: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2015
noblezone:
LOCATIONS OF NIGERIAN KEY MILITARY INSTITUTIONS

Nigerian Military School – Zaria-KADUNA
Nigerian Army School of Infantry – Jaji-KADUNA
Nigerian Defense Academy – KADUNA
Nigerian Military Training College – KADUNA
National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies – JOS
Training and Doctrine Command – Minna-NIGER STATE
Armed Forces Command and Staff College – Jaji-KADUNA
National Defense College – ABUJA
Air Force Military School – JOS
School of Artillery – Kotongora-NIGER STATE
School of Armour – BAUCHI
Depot of Nigerian Army – Zaria-KADUNA
Air Force Training School – Zaria-KADUNA
Army Signal School – LAGOS
Army Intelligence School – LAGOS
Nigerian Army School of Finance and Administration – LAGOS

You bloody anachronistic sentimentalist. I never even noticed any of those. Most of those institutions were built around the Biafran war, maybe a little later and as at then, the trust level was low. So you expect a government fighting for the unity of Nigeria to put its resources into a place that did not want to be? Are you really this foolish, sir?
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 19, 2015
LoveDecay:

1. Ha ha ha, your trying to dilute the notion' the ring leaders of the 1966 coup were majors nzeogwu, ifeajuna and okafor. (Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna joined the Biafra army during the secession.) grin

2. I feel your deliberately taking us backwards, am no fool. The Osu caste system is live and broadcasting in eastern nigeria. Find someone 'free born' who wants to marry a girl from the Osu people and see if the caste system is dormant or recessive....

2.2. I never said 'education' was a common element the osu caste system and almajiri shared. I said the osu caste system is culture in eastern nigeria, just the same way almajiri system is culture in certain parts of northern nigeria.

3. Your confused, I have always insisted Nzeogwu is ibo , he is delta-ibo after all not so and I have always said the Ijaw people and Ibo people have always been partners from the days of there forefathers. If you have other kith or kin besides the usual suspects please name them and feel free to justify your affiliation to these set of nigerians.

1. Your notion and logic is:
The coup was planed and carried out only by Igbos, whose only demonic ambitions was to kill the leaders of the North (and may be west). That is a lie!

2. I understood you, I am only saying he Osu caste did not stop anyone from attaining great heights. In my hometown bro, one of them became an LGA chair person ( it was a woman for that matter). I insist the osu caste has been destroyed. ANy body insisting on it is on his own. As a matter of fact, we frown at anyone who raise it up.

3. You are missing my point!
I am saying part of todays South South, belongs to Biafra!
Reason? Nzeogwu (one of the terrorists of 1966, was from there).

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2015
AnonymX:

You bloody anachronistic sentimentalist. I never even noticed any of those. Most of those institutions were built around the Biafran war, maybe a little later and as at then, the trust level was low. So you expect a government fighting for the unity of Nigeria to put its resources into a place that did not want to be? Are you really this foolish, sir?

I love your grammar (anachronistic sentimentalist)!

Now, Nigerian Military School Zaria was founded in 1954.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Military_School

You either provide proof of your claims or simply dissolve!
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Arysexy(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Ihejirika tried correcting some of these anomalies, He was tagged a biafran by d north nd south west

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Arysexy:
Ihejirika tried correcting some of these anomalies, He was tagged a biafran by d north nd south west

He brought Boko Haram to their knees:
they accused him of genocide!

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by dein77(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2015
noblezone:

He brought Boko Haram to their knees:
they accused him of genocide!

And further threatened to report him to the ICC. GEJ bought into that scam, allowed the virgin finders more time to regroup ad plan, and today, the North is using the insurgency as a major campaign tool against him. Talk of conspiracy!
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by onyeokwu: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
noblezone:

1. When Nzoegwu sent Nigeria into the continuous military dictatorship we suffered - he was not from the south-south, he was not acting as niger-deltan and neither was he acting as an ibo man! He was asking as a Nigerian! A Nigerian Soldier who thought he could fix Nigeria through criminality. All coup plotters are criminals.

However sir, it is pure mischief to magnified his (Nzeogwu) Igbo-ness above his Nigerian-ness!

On the other hand, I brought up the issue of his origin because many a Nigerian would insist Biafra starts and ends with 5 core Igbo states!
We have our kinsmen in the South South!

2. My vexation is not with "quota system"! My vexation is that you promote a candidate that failed and demote the one that passed!
Since it is practiced all over the whole world, please gimme names of the countries where candidates who score 1% are offered admission just because of where they come from! From what I know, 40% is the pass mark, the world over! A child who scored 1% is incompetent and cannot cope! Yet the child is promoted and will get a certificate at the end of the day! Shame.

Emm bros, are you talking about quota system? Where is that in the locations of military institutions in Nigeria?

"What is good for the geese, is also good for the gizzard" Chief Zebrudaya

3. My anger is against the slave camp you call a country! Nigeria was created by slave masters and they forced us to become her citizens.
I am angry at Mr. Luggard the criminal who imagined Nigeria and enforced it.

As for Biafra, do not cry more than the bereaved. I am nor promising you Biafra would be heaven on earth, but I can assure you this:
If a child is caught cheating in an exam with a copy of the Koran, the Koran will be seized and the child punished! That teacher will not be killed, let alone by the students. Such things happen in Nigeria.

In Biafra, we wont have Almajeri's who end up becoming foot soldiers of Jihardists like you have in Nigeria!
Every individual must be creative and productive.

If Biafra would be "crabs in the bucket", I dont see how it is your headache, also, it cant be worse than this jungle. Enough!

4. I am not arguing with you on who is South South brother or Sister, it is not actually by business.

Cheers.

my brother you went to far by expossing what makes ibo man the superior to other nigeria
pls stop expossing us to our enemy, they are copying and studying us they are not sleeping thats why you see many post of anti ibo on nairaland always for us to be expoossing ourselves and our greatness and weakness and once the understood what makes us a great race they will us it against us for totaly destruction and annihilation of ibo race
my candeed advice for you and other ibos ..........peace cool shocked
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by onyeokwu: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
noblezone:

1. The coup of 1996 led Nzeogwu was a military coup carried out soldiers! That Nzeogwu happened to be Igbo is a only coincidental. That is the point!

Any coup carried out today against Jonathan led by any officer that is not from Ijaw will be termed ethnic. That is Nigeria for you.1. The coup of 1996 led Nzeogwu was a military coup carried out soldiers! That Nzeogwu happened to be Igbo is a only coincidental. That is the point!

Any coup carried out today against Jonathan led by any officer that is not from Ijaw will be termed ethnic. That is Nigeria for you.

2. A child who scored 1% needed to repeat the class. Anything other than that is evil.
Bros, the southern kids are not more intelligent than the northern kids.

Here lies the difference:
We force our children to school.
We pay their school fees even if t means going hungry.
We contribute to build our schools, whether private or public.

I just offered financial rewards for best students in Maths, Agriculture and Igbo Language in one of the secondary schools in my town. We do it with joy sir.

Our communities offer scholarships to our children. We want everybody to be educated!
What do they to up north?

The female children have their faces covered and they are locked up in their homes.
The male children are sent to Mallams as Almajeri's!

While our children are learning science and arts, their children are chanting Arabic and Koranic stuffs!

While or children are aspiring to be doctors, Engineers,Lawyers, etc, their children are aspiring to be Jihardsists.
s
While our governors are building schools and stuffing them with computers, heir governors are building mosques stuffing them with primitive oriented materials that will distort logic!
Meanwhile, the children of these Northern leaders are studying in London! the tyrant called Buhari is a living example.
We are miles apart!

I am not against quota system sir, but when yo offer admission to someone who scored 1% and denied it t the one who scored 69%, you are merely destroying the nation. Pass mark is 40%! I don't want to argue on this any more.

3. Nzeogwu, the Igbo man of 1966, was from the Present day South South!
His people are our kith and kin!
They belong to Biafra.

You cannot attribute 1996 to Igbos, and then insist Nzeogwu's people are not Igbo today.

I wish you well sir.

my brother you went too far by expossing what makes ibo man the superior to other nigeria
pls stop expossing us to our enemies, they are copying and studying us they are not sleeping thats why you see many post of anti ibo on nairaland always, for us to be expoossing ourselves and our greatness and weakness and once they understood what makes us a great race they will use it against us for totaly destruction and annihilation of ibo race
my candeed advice for you and other ibos lets be wise and stop leting emotions over rule us ..........peace shocked cool
Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
onyeokwu:

my brother you went too far by expossing what makes ibo man the superior to other nigeria
pls stop expossing us to our enemies, they are copying and studying us they are not sleeping thats why you see many post of anti ibo on nairaland always, for us to be expoossing ourselves and our greatness and weakness and once they understood what makes us a great race they will use it against us for totaly destruction and annihilation of ibo race
my candeed advice for you and other ibos lets be wise and stop leting emotions over rule us ..........peace shocked cool

They are ignorant!
We are doing all we can to see if we can help them!

Unfortunately, they are utterly blinded!

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! by onyeokwu: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
noblezone:

They are ignorant!
We are doing all we can to see if we can help them!

Unfortunately, they are utterly blinded!

They are heathen pls note this
olodi ugo adiro egbe mma

darkness is not happy with the light and its always find a loophole to destroy the light which is not possible except if the light oblage it
our cousine brother in the middle east that dominate the world today did not go about expossing to the heathen what made them great and weakstill the heathen are still looking for a loophole to destroy them
pls leave them to their utterly blindness
light will always rule over the darkness
we should cultivate the attitude of reading and invest in science and leave these heathen to their foolery God had delivered them to us to lord over them
Shalom cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered / Oyetola Presents ₦109.9 Billion 2021 Budget To Osun Assembly / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.