Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin (42587 Views)

Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by reportnaija(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Got this email with photos from a close friend of the family of the young man named Chibyke Edeh (pictured above) who was killed. I will share it exactly the way it was sent to me. Read below...

"I never thought I will ever have cause to go through such torment. The story I am about to share is worse than that of ALUU4. ALUU4 victims were murdered by civilians and not people meant to protect the masses...the Police.

The attached pictures are of a boy in his mid twenties. He was tortured to death by police men. Until his arrest and murder, he was working with Protea hotel in Benin. He was accused of stealing N45,000 from a guest in one of the rooms he attended to and as such was arrested, detained and not granted bail. The police then asked the parents to go bring N27000 for his bail. By the time they got back with the money, they were told he was dead. He was tortured until he died.

The person went on to mention name of the police station and officers involved but because I haven't confirmed all these, I will leave all that out for now. Tried to speak with his brother, but said to call back. See photo of the young man after he was tortured after the cut *warning - graphic photo*

source
http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/03/graphic-photos-how-young-man-was.html

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/graphic-photos-how-young-man-was.html

2 Likes 97 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by cycline404(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Oh my God!
I pray in one way or the other this police man meet a jungle justice shortly. ...
This is too bad....

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by siegfried99(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2015
This is terrible angry

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls folks,just don't read, share the story. Spread the story until it gets to the appropriate authority. This is murder and the cavemen responsible must face the punishment for the crime. #Justice4Chibuike
angry

105 Likes 77 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Henrypraise: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Afta boko haram, d fg shud focus on training n re orientating the npf, d muderers in d police force ar just too many. All police stations, jail n prisons shud be equipped wit cctv.

Infact d murderers of dis young man shud be fished out n brought to justice. Wat non sense ar d police even doin?

GEJ is suppose to use issues like dis to score some points, but no he won't, his pro n media team won't advice him correctly till GMB cash in on it den we all start shoutin politically motivated story...

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by LMAyedun(m): 2:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Wickedness.
The more reason we need to totally overhaul 'The Nigeria police', increase the pay, change the uniform, employ young & intelligent graduates and not some mad men, and not some illiterates, and not some drunkards (Alomo addicts)
I'm so sad.
May God almighty have mercy on the soul of this young Nigerian.

30 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by pxjosh(m): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2015
too terrible

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by abduldope(m): 2:40am On Mar 17, 2015
police is ur frnd my foot!!! bloody criminals always on black #pigs

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by manny4life(m): 2:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Police brutality will NOT stop until the citizens start lynching policemen in reprisal attacks. How much is worth this young man's life? Whoever is responsible for this need to be shot and killed... In fact, buried alive. angry

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2015
undecided

OH GOD cry ALL THESE FOR 45K

NIGERIAN POLICE ARE NOT SKILLED ENOUGH TO HANDLE VIOLENT FREE INVESTIGATIONS. THEY MOSTLY TORTURE INNOCENT SUSPECTS TILL THEY CONFESS TO BE INVOLVED IN A CRIME THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ME OR YOU READING THIS. SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TILL IT REACHES THE HIGHER AUTHORITY.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE INVOLVED IN THIS MURDER.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T PITY THOSE BASTARDS IN BLACK WHEN THEY ARE KILLED BY ROBBERS OR POLITICAL THUGS.

RIP YOUNG MAN

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by miredia(m): 2:42am On Mar 17, 2015
This is absolutely unacceptable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by coded01: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2015
shocked shocked angry angry

Yet police brutality continues everywhere in Nigeria... angry

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by drnairalov: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2015
oh My God, is this really police torturing, Why is the heart of man so wicked like this?
why would a sum of money #45,000 to be precise be a cause and a result of this gruesome murder,

I wish I had the power to investigate this case and get the wicked souls of the police extreme justice..

Investigation should really be carried out shikenna angry angry angry why dem no go kill those politicians wey their children get different Automobiles what the actual f.uc..k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by lirusehn(m): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

it shall not be well with Nigerian Police. sad

only God knows how much the Hotel manager gave them.

may y'all die awfully
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by sophtaf(f): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Jesus!!! shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by LewisO: 2:45am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]shocked OMG

This is very tragic and devastating! cry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2015
God will punish those Benin policemen

RIP 2 the youngman

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by ipleddge: 2:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Can we just scrap Nigeria police force and know that we live in a lawless society.the damage they cause is more than their good work

A guy shot two cops in Usa d same day Lekki armed robbery happend,the guy have been caught.but the robbers its a gone story

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by delors(m): 2:47am On Mar 17, 2015
No10:
Pls folks,just don't read, share the story. Spread the story until it gets to the appropriate authority. This is murder and the cavemen responsible must face the punishment for the crime. #Justice4Chibuike
angry
True
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Afritop(m): 2:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Absolute wickedness. Soon a police spokes person will want to twist the whole story

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Raiders: 2:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Really sad. Police brutality need to end in Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by amjoy: 2:51am On Mar 17, 2015
The deceased relations should get a lawyer n sue d police, beginning from d I.G, C.P Edo state down to all d rank n file involved in this wicked act. May his soul Rest in Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by TopGee: 2:53am On Mar 17, 2015
when will my people see others as human-beings. Wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by enomakos(m): 2:53am On Mar 17, 2015
going to the shrine soon

i will deal with those murderer
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by raayah(f): 2:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Very sad news.

Unfortunately there is no justice in Nigeria and the people who did this will go unpunished.

Nigeria is a hell-hole.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Holy shit!
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by DICKtator: 2:59am On Mar 17, 2015
All because of #45,000 he allegedly stole?

I don't just understand how some people think.
As a manager at Protea,what would have been expected of me is to pay back the money to the guest
Make sure the alleged culprit (for been accused, I wouldn't care if he was innocent) pays for the money through deductions from his salary/wages
And when the debt is complete, probably sack him
I don't think this case was handled appropriately!!
This is gruesome and inhumane for crying out loud!!!!

grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by francizy(m): 3:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Typing this in tears..

May God never allow these evil beings clothed in black, that perpetrated this demonic act go unpunished.

May the hotel managers who asked for this young man to be tortured be involved in a more deadly and incivilized assault.

May God fight for the dead and I pray his killers not go unpunished.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Holy shiit!! This is just cold-blooded murder. I hope the policemen responsible for this pay dearly for it.

Nigeria, the place we call home where citizens' lives are worth nothing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by greggng: 3:01am On Mar 17, 2015
There. Is more to this story. How can police be bold enough to allow you snap the picture of a tortured victim. Knowing fully well that torture is a criminal offense . Police won't admit they tortured him to death. When u get the true picture of things I will respond. I am not like PDP e rats that coment without wearing their thinking cap
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Odunharry(m): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2015
shocked lot of animals in black
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by jony247(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2015
I just hope this isn't real. I know this boy very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.