Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin (42611 Views)

Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by ilovecritics(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Can we move this to Twitter

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by vega84(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Gwazah:

@op. I guess u find ur self a job than sending in stories which lack credibility, read ur self over. " He was granted bail" that means he left the station, u could have said that his parent were asked to bring 27000 thousand and before they will be back he was killed, I wud have understand. point No.2 mention the name of the station and state, my brother is killed why hide the station name? of course I will mention it. Those pix are not what happened in the station because he was not a robber wit gun, and if the police like money the parent were bringing it, so why kill him? ur story is hard to believe.
. What is ur point that such tins has nt been happening in Nigeria? Abi that the NPF we knw is nt capable of such? Oga if u are a police officer tell us so we pray fr u, then u look fr a better job

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by XBLadez: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Do we have police? I don't think we do! We have murderers in uniforms

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by kellyvoski12b(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2015
RIP chubike,God punish those animal on uniform embarassed cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by kenrish2(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

No lies, people who are proud of being a Nigerian are (including myself) the ones living outside the country, in a completely better place. We can only try to understand what you guys go through, we are totally clueless and don't know how it feels. You don't know pain until you have one. cry

I believe it's gonna be better! embarassed
thank u bro datx d hope dat keeps us alive to loose dat hope means u have become a walking dead

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
kenrish2:
thank u bro datx d hope dat keeps us alive to loose dat hope means u have become a walking dead

Right man. We all keeping the hope alive! smiley

#FingersCrossed
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by kenrish2(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2015
3rdeye1:
Many of our policemen have serious criminal background and until serious background check is done before they are enlisted, such gory and unprofessional acts won't cease. This is sad to behold. They are the same police that fights publicly on the street, demand for bribe, arrest and detain illegally. I'd rather man' o war than them
guy, many abi all our police datx y they gave them ninja uniform, becos in d actual sense they are ninjas from niaja
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by jameschibuike(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
reportnaija:

source
http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/03/graphic-photos-how-young-man-was.html

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/graphic-photos-how-young-man-was.html

That is why police men don't live long, they are beast. May the dead police soul not rest in peace but for the young hotel worker find peace in Jesus name.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Very sad
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Gwazah(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2015
vega84:
. What is ur point that such tins has nt been happening in Nigeria? Abi that the NPF we knw is nt capable of such? Oga if u are a police officer tell us so we pray fr u, then u look fr a better job
hahahahaha! But the point is, any suspect in custody is innocent till he is proven guilty by the court of competent jurisdiction, and the issue of torture is illegal and banned, why must someone be beating badly to confess when there are several good ways of obtaining information from suspects? the Job of the police is simple, it is not a do or die affair if he can't confessed charge him to court, the burden of proof lays in the hand of the prosecution team finish. don't blame me pls such things are not common in the north that is why I am always shocked when I read such news. ur brothers are killing u people there ooh.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by ewizard1: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2015
manny4life:
Police brutality will NOT stop until the citizens start lynching policemen in reprisal attacks. How much is worth this young man's life? Whoever is responsible for this need to be shot and killed... In fact, buried alive. angry

Chai... Guy you be winch?

How come you just scan my mind commot the words wey dey there?

Kudos to the ones who do their tasks right! To hell with the beasts.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by 9cbaby(f): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by ujujurueju(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Oh my God! This is a fellow woman's child. Heaven, be not silent. This nonsence must stop!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2015
cry holy shiit!
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Henrypraise: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2015
drehdinho:

Sorry to say ,I do think there is no much point in your comment. What has Jonathan got to do with this hun!

my problem is: "wat GEJ has not got to do wit it", he shud use issues like dis to score point dats all m saying, d point he will score by coming out to condemn n ensuring d npf fish out the killers of this boy, will be triple d point he scored by meeting entertainers.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by ribbit: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Henrypraise:
Afta boko haram, d fg shud focus on training n re orientating the npf, d muderers in d police force ar just too many. All police stations, jail n prisons shud be equipped wit cctv.

Infact d murderers of dis young man shud be fished out n brought to justice. Wat non sense ar d police even doin?

GEJ is suppose to use issues like dis to score some points, but no he won't, his pro n media team won't advice him correctly till GMB cash in on it den we all start shoutin politically motivated story...
exactly... Your head is very correct. This kind of story gains more points than people think.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Henrypraise: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
u are a fool

no m not, ur gay fada is an example of a fool.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by biggybanty7(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Na so dem take kill 1 guy bcus of,N200 naira in lokoja lastweek,
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by OsamaB: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Juve4(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
THIS IS TOTAL WICKEDNESS
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Right. Tho, Every country has its own bad eggs among their Police force too, I'm certain you've heard about the shootings of unarmed men in America. I just think it's worse over there in Nigeria. I just wish Nigeria could turn into a better country overnight, I can't go a day without thinking of my family and friends back home. I wish we could all taste what actual good life is like over here, believe me, walking on th streets alone - you'd be raining serious curse on Nigerian government.

The air here is really fresh, safe and clean water, little wonder why their life expectancy is way over 80 compared with to 40+ in Nigeria. Drivers don't jump road signs, if you do, your e-ticket would be waiting for you at home, the streetlights have some type of censor that would automatically process your plate number and get all your info within minutes. I wish Nigeria could at least be like half of this place embarassed cry

It's true that police brutality/murder is everywhere in the world, but Nigeria is so glaring that nothing comes after it.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by PETERENI1(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2015
EVIL DEVIL SPIRITS IN POLICE UNIFORM!! HOW CAN A NORMAL PERSON BE SO HEARTLESS TO THIS EXTENT? THIS IS INHUMAN AND PERPETRATORS OF THESE DASTARDLY ACT MUST BE MADE TO FACE JUSTICE
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Sile12:

It's true that police brutality/murder is everywhere in the world, but Nigeria is so glaring that nothing comes after it.

Sadly.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Henrypraise: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
exactly... Your head is very correct. This kind of story gains more points than people think.

Oshare, u av spoken well, may it be well with u

Oswenemete:
your point my dear

may ur day be filled wit laughter
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2015
....fresh murder mehn kai.this police force is something else oh
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by dljbd1(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
My God...over how much 45k...27k undecided
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Henrypraise:

no m not, ur gay fada is an example of a fool.
ur lesbian mum, fooll
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Segziee(f): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Omg!!!!! Chibuike those animals will NEVER go unpunished......... cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Springz(f): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2015
We are in a hell hole, this is sickening.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Henrypraise: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
ur lesbian mum, fooll

mumu, ur transgender mom. i sorry for u, mumu.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by slimfit1(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Even if he had stole the money is this even up to the one the Alhaji stole from the police pension fund. He didn't go to prison you know. This is why i never have feelings for them when they are killed by harmed robbers.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Police and boko haram have same thing in common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) / Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.