Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin (42608 Views)

Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Dyt(f): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Only in naijerian the animals in uniforms and agbadas goes scot free
Corruption is eating us up in every angle
May God protect the civilians like me
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by kenrish2(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:
Holy shiit!! This is just cold-blooded murder. I hope the policemen responsible for this pay dearly for it.

Nigeria, the place we call home where citizens' lives are worth nothing. undecided
yet i hear people say i am proud of being a nigerian, dis is wat fela ment wen he sang suffering and smilling, i am not proud of being a nigeria its lyk living in hell on earth, u will be suprised dat dis case will be swept under d carpet
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by pheforusty(m): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2015
U tend to wonder the orientation men of the NPF are given during training..what type of torture is this??..u cut up a human during torturing,u see blood u aren't moved 2 stop,rather u inflict more pain..i've seen very dull policemen wielding guns,n I ask WHAT R THE CRITERIA'S FOR JOINING THE NPF?? EVEN A TOUT CAN JOIN THE NPF N THE NEXT TiME U SEE HIM,HE'S WiELDING AN AK47,COCKING IT FOR D SLIGHTEST OF REASONS..I'M PAINED!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 17, 2015
so many illiterates in the police force. God have mercy on the poor boy soul. rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Awaja(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2015
Its only obtainable in a lawless country like ours,
They should disband Nig police and let civil defense take up there task!
R.I.P young man
U for accept d charges and Avoid d torture. .
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by 3rdeye1(m): 5:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Many of our policemen have serious criminal background and until serious background check is done before they are enlisted, such gory and unprofessional acts won't cease. This is sad to behold. They are the same police that fights publicly on the street, demand for bribe, arrest and detain illegally. I'd rather man' o war than them

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 17, 2015
kenrish2:
yet i hear people say i am proud of being a nigerian, dis is wat fela ment wen he sang suffering and smilling, i am not proud of being a nigeria its lyk living in hell on earth, u will be suprised dat dis case will be swept under d carpet

No lies, people who are proud of being a Nigerian are (including myself) the ones living outside the country, in a completely better place. We can only try to understand what you guys go through, we are totally clueless and don't know how it feels. You don't know pain until you have one. cry

I believe it's gonna be better! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Henrypraise:
Afta boko haram, d fg shud focus on training n re orientating the npf, d muderers in d police force ar just too many. All police stations, jail n prisons shud be equipped wit cctv.

Infact d murderers of dis young man shud be fished out n brought to justice. Wat non sense ar d police even doin?

GEJ is suppose to use issues like dis to score some points, but no he won't, his pro n media team won't advice him correctly till GMB cash in on it den we all start shoutin politically motivated story...
u are a fool
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Awaja:
Its only obtainable in a lawless country like ours,
They should disband Nig police and let civil defense take up there task!
R.I.P young man
U for accept d charges and Avoid d torture. .

I tire ooo. This boy might be innocent and trying to maintain his dignity by not confessing thru torture.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by ayo0147(m): 5:53am On Mar 17, 2015
firstly.....the hotel should be close down...then charge the case to court...hired a good lawyer to seek for justice.......r i p guy...... cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by fortunechy(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2015
dt very bad.rip
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by fr3do(m): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Protea hotel should take a little blame for this man's death.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Toosure70: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2015
either with boko haram or armed robbers. God will pay u back on day. No juju for nemesis.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by iykmon: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2015
A very sad story to read, a Nigerian with human face. Of what proof do dey have to say he stole the money. How are dey sure the guest had such amount of money. One of the policy for such hotel standard is that you put your valuable items in a safe box. You have the right to say you don't want house keeping in your absent.
if that guy was tortured by the police, how come was he in the hospital receiving treatment. When the police said he was dead. I just analyzing base on the pictures I sure.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by pamyp(f): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Oh my God,I can't believe this cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by phlamesG: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2015
This is heartless and malevolent! His killers will never go unpunished. cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Gwazah(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2015
reportnaija:

source
http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/03/graphic-photos-how-young-man-was.html

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/graphic-photos-how-young-man-was.html
@op. I guess u find ur self a job than sending in stories which lack credibility, read ur self over. " He was granted bail" that means he left the station, u could have said that his parent were asked to bring 27000 thousand and before they will be back he was killed, I wud have understand. point No.2 mention the name of the station and state, my brother is killed why hide the station name? of course I will mention it. Those pix are not what happened in the station because he was not a robber wit gun, and if the police like money the parent were bringing it, so why kill him? ur story is hard to believe.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Taireblaze(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2015
thats why i love when the military deals with policemen ruthless...kill them without thinking twice
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by kingthreat(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2015
If this happened in another country, this would be a scandal that will put many people in life jail or death row.
But since it happened in Nigeria, the case will get to blogs for one day and the next day it is forgotten. Police will not investigate themselves. The senate, house of Reps will not intervene and the poor citizen dies for nothing.
I'm sorry but if you support continuity in the present government that does not give a damn about you or your family, you should not complain when evil comes to your door and you can neither get justice or safety.
All because of N27000 bail, a young man's life snuffed out? Lord please bring vengeance upon all those involved in a way or the other. Amen

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

You couldn't have said this better. So on point! Like, Nigeria is the only country I know where prisoners have little or no rights at all. What irks me is that, the policemen who killed that guy might not be sacked and prosecuted. The case is just gonna die like that, and they might even get promoted.

It's hightime the have-not people be emancipated from the rich and the oppressors. I wish God could carry out instant judgments on them. There's light at the end of every tunnel anyway cry

Concerning those that killed him, someone posted here that "Unknown officers" that what they will call them or total denial of the act. That's why you see most of these policemen living in serious poverty, lots of atrocities have been committed by these vampires, bringing curses upon themselves, their generation, upon the land and the useless government which we gave them our votes will see this and look away. Because their families are not involved, we gave them our vote, all we gat in return is "PAIN"

Americans will always say "God Bless America" because America is giving @least Joy, Peace, Protection, Hope, and Rights to its Citizens and Aliens (Documented&Undocumented) sometimes.

But saying God Bless a country that gives Pain and Sadness to its citizens almost everyday is kind of......you know

Its Sad.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by kingthreat(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Gwazah:

@op. I guess u find ur self a job than sending in stories which lack credibility, read ur self over. " He was granted bail" that means he left the station, u could have said that his parent were asked to bring 27000 thousand and before they will be back he was killed, I wud have understand. point No.2 mention the name of the station and state, my brother is killed why hide the station name? of course I will mention it. Those pix are not what happened in the station because he was not a robber wit gun, and if the police like money the parent were bringing it, so why kill him? ur story is hard to believe.

Lol, may you never fall into the hands of evil policemen and tell stories people will say is hard to believe afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by wunmi590(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2015
God this is very bad. If I have an opprtnity 2 bcme d prsdnt I wuld relief al d NPF nd replce dem wit d NSCDC

RIP
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by kingthreat(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:
How can we be here on nairaland everyday, shouting sai Buhari and GEJ till 2019, when things like this happen in our midst? How do we even eat and sleep when anyone of us could be their next victim?

When are we, the downtrodden, gonna stand up for one another? Shall we continue to pray that it shall not be our portion, till it is our portion?

This young man was roasted for #45, that he probably didn't take. For real? No wonder, our police men die in the most unspeakable way. This is enough reason to go on a protest.

Where are the NGOs, civil right groups, UN, Amnesty International and all, when you need them most? This indeed, is very despicable.

Chibyke, may your spirit never rest, until you have exacted every ounce of revenge. May your spirit cause those who sent you to the great beyond, to become destitutes. Vultures and the wild dogs must eat the flesh of everyone who was involved in treating a fellow nigerian this way.

Whether you were guilty or not, this is not commensurate with the crime you were accused of. You died as an innocent man, since you were not convicted by any court of law, but murdered by the very people we pay to protect us. Shame on the police. Useless, good for nothing animals.

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Akalia(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Whoever set this guy up wanted him dead. SAD!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Oswenemete(f): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Henrypraise:
Afta boko haram, d fg shud focus on training n re orientating the npf, d muderers in d police force ar just too many. All police stations, jail n prisons shud be equipped wit cctv.

Infact d murderers of dis young man shud be fished out n brought to justice. Wat non sense ar d police even doin?

GEJ is suppose to use issues like dis to score some points, but no he won't, his pro n media team won't advice him correctly till GMB cash in on it den we all start shoutin politically motivated story...
your point my dear
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Eonuegbu25: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Sile12:

Concerning those that killed him, someone posted here that "Unknown officers" that what they will call them or total denial of the act. That's why you see most of these policemen living in serious poverty, lots of atrocities have been committed by these vampires, bringing curses upon themselves, their generation, upon the land and the useless government which we gave them our votes will see this and look away. Because their families are not involved, we gave them our vote, all we gat in return is "PAIN"

Americans will always say "God Bless America" because America is giving @least Joy, Peace, Protection, Hope, and Rights to its Citizens and Aliens (Documented&Undocumented) sometimes.

But saying God Bless a country that gives Pain and Sadness to its citizens almost everyday is kind of......you know

Its Sad.

Right. Tho, Every country has its own bad eggs among their Police force too, I'm certain you've heard about the shootings of unarmed men in America. I just think it's worse over there in Nigeria. I just wish Nigeria could turn into a better country overnight, I can't go a day without thinking of my family and friends back home. I wish we could all taste what actual good life is like over here, believe me, walking on th streets alone - you'd be raining serious curse on Nigerian government.

The air here is really fresh, safe and clean water, little wonder why their life expectancy is way over 80 compared with to 40+ in Nigeria. Drivers don't jump road signs, if you do, your e-ticket would be waiting for you at home, the streetlights have some type of censor that would automatically process your plate number and get all your info within minutes. I wish Nigeria could at least be like half of this place embarassed cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by morgang(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2015
I swear to God, I hate Nigerian policemen in black uniform. They have no compassion and sense of humour.. Their modus operandi isn't professional and they are mostly illiterate.. This could happen to anyone! I detest them with passion...,

Could remember when they caged me because of one stupid bicycle spring that cost for #300 naira. Something that could be settled within a twinkle of an eye.... I was denied access to call my parents.... Luckily for me, I knew someone among the black uniform....... Then I was 15years of age! imagine; a minor in cage cos of #300..

Behind the bar, I could hear som1 talking about taking me to prison the following day

God go punish Nigeria police!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by bastien: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2015
jony247:
I just hope this isn't real. I know this boy very well
have u confirmed?
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by vega84(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Cos of 45k huh? Like seriously 45k?. Kai I don see hell fr this country. U see y I hate NPF, u see y I call them devils? U see y I feel like killing all of them every day?. This story only came out cos we are in modern days of Internet if nt such horrible crime could hav been buried no one will hear abt it. Nigerian police force it shall never be well wit una! U and ur generations unborn! Holy ghost fire to all those involved in such wickedness, they will never knw peace in jesus name, they will meet worse death than this. #vegatalks#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by folahann(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
When next armed robbers murder policemen,do not pity them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) / Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.