Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin (42609 Views)

Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 17, 2015
DICKtator:
All because of #45,000 he allegedly stole?

I don't just understand how some people think.
As a manager at Protea,what would have been expected of me is to pay back the money to the guest
Make sure the alleged culprit (for been accused, I wouldn't care if he was innocent) pays for the money through deductions from his salary/wages
And when the debt is complete, probably sack him
I don't think this case was handled appropriately!!
This is gruesome and inhumane for crying out loud!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Why are you laughing at this wicked act Do you know this could be you or ur father

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 17, 2015
greggng:
There. Is more to this story. How can police be bold enough to allow you snap the picture of a tortured victim. Knowing fully well that torture is a criminal offense . Police won't admit they tortured him to death. When u get the true picture of things I will respond. I am not like PDP e rats that coment without wearing their thinking cap

U no get sense. No offense

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Odunharry(m): 3:06am On Mar 17, 2015
chelseabmw:
God will punish those Benin policemen

RIP 2 the youngman

RIP TO THE DEAD..

Me no dey pity police if military dey treat their Bleep up
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 17, 2015
AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF POLICEMEN!!

THUMB UP TO THE LEKKI ROBBERS FOR KILLING THOSE POLICEMEN.

HAVE NO MERCY ON POLICEMEN.

KILL THEM, BUTCHER THEM... THEY ARE ANIMALS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH.

if any of my lineage joins the Nigerian police, i will disown them!!

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 17, 2015
the woes and suffering of the poor in this country is too much.
This can only happen to a poor man.

obviously, this young guy was tortured.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Very disturbing and really sad. Simple due process and he would have served his time in jail if prosecuted. When human life means nothing. smh The amount of gore that makes it to fp these days though...
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Eluwilussit(m): 3:19am On Mar 17, 2015
How can we be here on nairaland everyday, shouting sai Buhari and GEJ till 2019, when things like this happen in our midst? How do we even eat and sleep when anyone of us could be their next victim?

When are we, the downtrodden, gonna stand up for one another? Shall we continue to pray that it shall not be our portion, till it is our portion?

This young man was roasted for #45, that he probably didn't take. For real? No wonder, our police men die in the most unspeakable way. This is enough reason to go on a protest.

Where are the NGOs, civil right groups, UN, Amnesty International and all, when you need them most? This indeed, is very despicable.

Chibyke, may your spirit never rest, until you have exacted every ounce of revenge. May your spirit cause those who sent you to the great beyond, to become destitutes. Vultures and the wild dogs must eat the flesh of everyone who was involved in treating a fellow nigerian this way.

Whether you were guilty or not, this is not commensurate with the crime you were accused of. You died as an innocent man, since you were not convicted by any court of law, but murdered by the very people we pay to protect us. Shame on the police. Useless, good for nothing animals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by delishpot: 3:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Hiaaaannnnn! Ontop 45k? Why not sack him and let him go if they dont trust him as a worker? Or jail him if found guilty? Why this evil? Tomorrow now, we will get angry if people abroad dont want to visit naija. So all it takes is for someone to accuse you and the police will kill you for them? SHAMEEE. If bank robbers spray them bullets next week now, people will be typing RIP not realising its karma.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by delishpot: 3:49am On Mar 17, 2015
greggng:
There. Is more to this story. How can police be bold enough to allow you snap the picture of a tortured victim. Knowing fully well that torture is a criminal offense . Police won't admit they tortured him to death. When u get the true picture of things I will respond. I am not like PDP e rats that coment without wearing their thinking cap

They obviously released his corpse to his family. That photo was taken it the mortuary. It seems they are preparing his corpse
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by habeebcole: 4:02am On Mar 17, 2015
No10:
Pls folks,just don't read, share the story. Spread the story until it gets to the appropriate authority. This is murder and the cavemen responsible must face the punishment for the crime. #Justice4Chibuike
angry

LOL.....So u dont knw of UNKNOWN OFFICERS......
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by GreatSammySho(m): 4:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Yes, its very true. The boy is an altar server at St. Francis Catholic Church, benin. People re extremely wicked. I guess he was a victim of exchange in police custody. He was killed to replace someone else, because everything happened btw 24 hrs. Police re indeed ur friend.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by williamspaul22(m): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2015
I like as armrobbers do kill police people on sighting them, it gives me joy.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 4:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Odunharry:

RIP TO THE DEAD..

Me no dey pity police if military dey treat their Bleep up

Ur own good self..... Mk I tell u one story

Back then in university days, armrobbers come rob one bank like dat, omoh u need to hear d sound of the gunshots... After the robbery, we con stroll go d bank dat afternoon to go see wetin sup, d first question wen I ask na how many police die,as dem say 4 die I con dey begin happy....

I Hate Nigerian Policemen ....No Offence

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 4:22am On Mar 17, 2015
williamspaul22:
I like as armrobbers do kill police people on sighting them, it gives me joy.

You are just like me..... it makes my day

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 4:24am On Mar 17, 2015
icebeatz:
AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF POLICEMEN!!

THUMB UP TO THE LEKKI ROBBERS FOR KILLING THOSE POLICEMEN.

HAVE NO MERCY ON POLICEMEN.

KILL THEM, BUTCHER THEM... THEY ARE ANIMALS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH.

if any of my lineage joins the Nigerian police, i will disown them!!

Harsh comment but I give you 6million likes

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2015
No10:
Pls folks,just don't read, share the story. Spread the story until it gets to the appropriate authority. This is murder and the cavemen responsible must face the punishment for the crime. #Justice4Chibuike
angry

Already posted on my Facebook wall.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by drehdinho(m): 4:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Henrypraise:
Afta boko haram, d fg shud focus on training n re orientating the npf, d muderers in d police force ar just too many. All police stations, jail n prisons shud be equipped wit cctv.

Infact d murderers of dis young man shud be fished out n brought to justice. Wat non sense ar d police even doin?

GEJ is suppose to use issues like dis to score some points, but no he won't, his pro n media team won't advice him correctly till GMB cash in on it den we all start shoutin politically motivated story...

Sorry to say ,I do think there is no much point in your comment. What has Jonathan got to do with this hun!
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by hensben(m): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2015
This country seriously need not just change but total overhauling , starting from the presidency to local government, to police,
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:
Holy shiit!! This is just cold-blooded murder. I hope the policemen responsible for this pay dearly for it.

Nigeria, the place we call home where citizens' lives are worth nothing. undecided

Se na today? To serve and To protect killing innocent civilians since the days of Dinosaurs. Lots of innocent people have been arrested unfairly, detained, tortured to confess what they know nothing about, jailed, killed&nothing will come out of it. Just because of 45k which we are not even sure whether he stole and some Nigerian leaders are flying around the world with stolen Billions of Dollars. These are the same officers that provides security for these corrupt leaders, we're just living in lawless society. A society where you can do anything and walk away with it as long as you are rich. How do you think a nation will develop when innocent lives/blood are being taken unfairly everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by AAinEqGuinea: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2015
coded01:
shocked shocked angry angry

Yet police brutality continues everywhere in Nigeria... angry

Continues everywhere
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by twinee(f): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Gosh, I hate those animals in black clothing to the core
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Reference(m): 5:21am On Mar 17, 2015
hensben:
This country seriously need not just change but total overhauling , starting from the presidency to local government, to police,

Okay, so you now know. Even to you and me. But what do we do. Focus exclusively on politics, on elections, on GEJ/GMB who can do nothing to reform society simply because it takes only the collective will of the people.

This country is akin to a jungle. Tell me what is comfortable in a jungle? Of course, animals. And the best they can do when they flee to the city is to become domesticated....pets.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by falseman(m): 5:22am On Mar 17, 2015
You know the other day someone posted a photo of a policeman who was shot and everyone was sympathizing but then I feel the Police deserve more death. Don't argue with a thief then he will rob you and leave......Don't argue with a Police then He will rob and kill you in cold blood. I am so tired of stray bullet stories, tortures and killing of innocent citizens by the Police and the Government doesn't even care. Maybe we have to legalize use of Gun I need to blowup those mofos ......bastards
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by jeffizy(m): 5:23am On Mar 17, 2015
This is heartless. Their judgement shall be here on earth
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by KingsleyCEO: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Even if he was guilty, he does not deserve this. You see why some Policemen die mysteriously? Anyway, rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by cococandy(f): 5:24am On Mar 17, 2015
God forbid bad thing
How do these folks live with themselves?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Sile12:

Se na today? To serve and To protect killing innocent civilians since the days of Dinosaurs. Lots of innocent people have been arrested unfairly, detained, tortured to confess what they know nothing about, jailed, killed&nothing will come out of it. Just because of 45k which we are not even sure whether he stole and some Nigerian leaders are flying around the world with stolen Billions of Dollars. These are the same officers that provides security for these corrupt leaders, we're just living in lawless society. A society where you can do anything and walk away with it as long as you are rich. How do you think a nation will develop when innocent lives/blood are being taken unfairly everyday.

You couldn't have said this better. So on point! Like, Nigeria is the only country I know where prisoners have little or no rights at all. What irks me is that, the policemen who killed that guy might not be sacked and prosecuted. The case is just gonna die like that, and they might even get promoted.

It's hightime the have-not people be emancipated from the rich and the oppressors. I wish God could carry out instant judgments on them. There's light at the end of every tunnel anyway cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by herqulean: 5:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Get a good lawyer, file a Fundamental Human Rights Suit against the police (IG, Commissioner of Police Edo, DPO of the station and the officers involved)

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Menace2Society(m): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Messed up country undecided
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2015
see why i was happy that police man was killed in that previous thread, can you imagine this May they die 7 times a more painful death, in name of Lucifer, Amen! so moth it be.
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by allanphash7(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Police - Do u yow know that police is your friend?

Me - No cos i know who my friends are

I can neva pray for Nigeria Police in my life, i better remain jobless intead of been a Nigeria police

Nigeria Police sucks

RIP to d dead
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:38am On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) / Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.