Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,159 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos (4155 Views)

US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War / How America, West Frustrated Jonathan’s Anti-boko Haram War / I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Arch1: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Is JonaTAN coming to Lagos again?
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
So out of all these category of people you mentioned that will vote for Jonathan and give him 70percent,which group do you belong to?

I dunno why you Jonathanians always make ridiculous statements just to prove a point. Read what you wrote and see if it makes sense.
but if these set of ppl vote for apc , all of u apc supporters will carry ur mouth here and be shouting victory ,abi?so agberos are no longer human beings ?it amazes me how many of u apc followers have allowed ur brains to be degraded so low u don't see things the way they are any longer but the way tinubu and amaechi wants you to see them. When tinubu was using okada ppl and canvassing them for votes u saw nothing wrong in them,when osinbajo went to illiterate traders u saw nothing wrong in that,when tinubu was using opc in lagos then u saw nothing wrong in that ,but now that they have switched over to pdp ,it is now they are bad. We shall see on the 28th of march,no more stories.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Arch1:
Is JonaTAN coming to Lagos again?
YES ,the President and Commander In Chief of the federal armed forces will be in lagos again. Do u have any problem with that?
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
but if these set of ppl vote for apc , all of u apc supporters will carry ur mouth here and be shouting victory ,abi?so agberos are no longer human beings ?it amazes me how many of u apc followers have allowed ur brains to be degraded so low u don't see things the way they are any longer but the way tinubu and amaechi wants you to see them. When tinubu was using okada ppl and canvassing them for votes u saw nothing wrong in them,when osinbajo went to illiterate traders u saw nothing wrong in that,when tinubu was using opc in lagos then u saw nothing wrong in that ,but now that they have switched over to pdp ,it is now they are bad. We shall see on the 28th of march,no more stories.
you haven't answered my question
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
you haven't answered my question
u haven't asked a question that is relevant to the topic been discussed. You are asking a personal question in a political dialogue or conversation. It is totally irrelevant to the topic ,but if u want an answer I will tell u and the answer is I KNOW WHERE I BELONG.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Arch1: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
YES ,the President and Commander In Chief of the federal armed forces will be in lagos again. Do u have any problem with that?
You mean president jonathan, the commander-in-chief of OPC, massob, boko haram and niger delta militant
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by egift(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2015
PDP will dubiously organize a non-partisan rally through a 3rd party, only to come out telling the world that you were there to endorse their corrupt administration.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Clerverly: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
Anti-terror rally in Lagos? What happened to Borno,Yobe and Adamawa?

I am fast loosing my respect for Joe Odumakin. She should avoid being bought over just like her sycophant husband.

We, the National Association of Seadogs were almost deceived into joining the march today, as we had already printed all the materials for the rally. But as fate would have it, their fangs were shown yesterday and we pulled out of the selfish rally immediately!

Jonathan is too desperate!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:

emmmm, actually i do. The last time he came, armed robbers were on rampage and innocent lives were lost. These robbers havent been caught. A situation where the entire state police machinery is used to protect the fool at the expense of the people should be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

emmmm, actually i do. The last time he came, armed robbers were on rampage and innocent lives were lost. These robbers havent been caught. A situation where the entire state police machinery is used to protect the fool at the expense of the people should be avoided.
then it is up to the state police department to put necessary measure in place to curb any crime that might likely occur. The president movements can't be limited or curtailed.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Mynd44: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
then it is up to the state police department to put necessary measure in place to curb any crime that might likely occur. The president movements can't be limited or curtailed.
There is nothing like state police department na. The federal government controls the police and when the president is around, they line the entire roads with them pulling them off other spots where they might be needed

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:

Unfortunately, they didnt do it the last time. They focus entirely on Jonah-daft security therby causing loopholes that made the robbers succeed.
The police is to be blamed however if Jonah-daft hadnt come for a useless jamboree those lives wouldnt have been lost.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by idu1(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2015
How many times will he come to lagos before election . Evil man....
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

Unfortunately, they didnt do it the last time. They focus entirely on Jonah-daft security therby causing loopholes that made the robbers succeed.
The police is to be blamed however if Jonah-daft hadnt come for a useless jamboree those lives wouldnt have been lost.
I am happy we both agree for the very first time on a point. This is electioneering period and gej is just another candidate canvassing for votes . The police commissioner should have notified the presidency that he will need additional manpower to effectively cover the president visit,I am sure the army or other paramilitary bodies could have been drafted to help. Notwithstanding the last ugly incident should have taught the police a lesson and I believe they will be better organised this time around.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Mynd44:

There is nothing like state police department na. The federal government controls the police and when the president is around, they line the entire roads with them pulling them off other spots where they might be needed
the police commissioner should be held responsible. If the lagos state police department don't have enough manpower,they should have requested for help from the military .
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Demdem(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
I am happy we both agree for the very first time on a point. This is electioneering period and gej is just another candidate canvassing for votes . The police commissioner should have notified the presidency that he will need additional manpower to effectively cover the president visit,I am sure the army or other paramilitary bodies could have been drafted to help. Notwithstanding the last ugly incident should have taught the police a lesson and I believe they will be better organised this time around.

Dont get too excited bro. Yeah i blame the police unfortunately no head rolled to deter a repetition. This suggests collusion with the powers that be to me. As long as the commissioner wasn't punished for this, this suggest that these powers know what they are telling Nigerians.
Above all, if Jonah-daft hadnt come for a useless jamboree these lives wouldnt have been lost.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

Dont get too excited bro. Yeah i blame the police unfortunately no head rolled to deter a repetition. This suggests collusion with the powers that be to me. As long as the commissioner wasn't punished for this, this suggest that these powers know what they are telling Nigerians.
Above all, if Jonah-daft hadnt come for a useless jamboree these lives wouldnt have been lost.
demdem ,let's put politics aside . Wettin jona do u sef ? For the past 4 years we have been dragging this issue and u haven't changed ur stance . I hope u aren't offended .
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
demdem ,let's put politics aside . Wettin jona do u sef ? For the past 4 years we have been dragging this issue and u haven't changed ur stance . I hope u aren't offended .

am not bro. Jonah-daft is a known failure. He failed miserably as my governor (2%) and currently failing as President (13%) during the time of much plenty we may never have in the nearest future. I have no personal issue with him. Thats my grouse with the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Mynd44: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
the police commissioner should be held responsible. If the lagos state police department don't have enough manpower,they should have requested for help from the military .
That is the job of the IG not the state government
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

[s]am not bro. Jonah-daft is a known failure. He failed miserably as my governor (2%) and currently failing as President (13%) during the time of much plenty we may never have in the nearest future. I have no personal issue with him. Thats my grouse with the fool.
[/s]

How much were u paid to post here on nairaland.com
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

how much do you collect per post, you're yet to tell us!
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Mynd44:

That is the job of the IG not the state government
we are both saying the same thing.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

am not bro. Jonah-daft is a known failure. He failed miserably as my governor (2%) and currently failing as President (13%) during the time of much plenty we may never have in the nearest future. I have no personal issue with him. Thats my grouse with the fool.
in my own view,gej acheivement assessment differs according to individual opinions. I believe he has tried his best. Just like u have always said he is a nice man and I think as a civilian president he hasn't done badly considering the kind of politicians we have in nigeria that supports and oppose him.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Jona is looking for endorsement through the back door. They have already gotten Joe-Okei Odumakin and her husband, two leading voices in the SNG.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Bruteforce1o1: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
So out of all these category of people you mentioned that will vote for Jonathan and give him 70percent,which group do you belong to?

I dunno why you Jonathanians always make ridiculous statements just to prove a point. Read what you wrote and see if it makes sense.

Onatisi cant vote cos he stays in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by anonimi: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jona is looking for endorsement through the back door.

Are you saying this based on what your progreTHIEF comrade governor did for IBB through the SCAM one man one vote rally in Benin city not so long ago

Insult Upon Injury: Oshiomhole Tries To Lure Wole Soyinka, AC Leaders To IBB Rally In Benin City!

Professor Wole Soyinka was almost conned, today, into addressing a rally held for former military dictator, Ibrahim Babangida. And the con man was the Edo State Governor, former labour leader Adams Oshiomhole.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/04/28/insult-upon-injury-oshiomhole-tries-lure-wole-soyinka-ac-leaders-ibb-rally-benin-city
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Demdem(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
in my own view,gej acheivement assessment differs according to individual opinions. I believe he has tried his best. Just like u have always said he is a nice man and I think as a civilian president he hasn't done badly considering the kind of politicians we have in nigeria that supports and oppose him.

I respct ur opinion but just dont agree with it. Respect mine pls
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by blackfase(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
I learnt she & her mr so & so hav been blessed with a ration of d greenbacks. Pathetic lot......

SmartChoices:
The END of Joe okei Odumakin is here.....GEJ dollars at work!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by fresh15: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
I have not really seen any impact Soyinka has made to Nigeria.If he pulls out of the rally,it wouldn't make any difference.Nigeria must move on,Jonathan must move on.
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Ikengawo: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
bros if opc,agberos,illiterate traders ,oil theives,ignorant ppl ,2 faced charlants ,psychophants vote for gej ,then he has won already!you have given gej over 70% of totall votes then .God bless you bro . You are wonderful.
LOLLOLLLL

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by focus7: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan has virtually turned Lagos to the federal capital because of election. Why didn't he take the anti-terror rally to Maiduguri rather than Lagos?
Re: Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos by Chigold101(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Wole Soyinka refuses to be deceived. Jonathan and his handlers doing everything to dine with honest people to remain relevant.

#JonathanMustGo
#JonathanMustGoForward...
#GEJWinsit whatever happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Igbo Nation And Other Pro-Biafran Activists : By Chiwude / Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government / Buhari Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.