Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri (18870 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by HzRF(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
What I see in this picture looks more like rice than garri.

And I'm in ibadan and I've never seen or heard about it
I was in Osun ND I didn't knw until after election that aregbe shared fufu (odourless)
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by HzRF(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:
Am in Ibadan and I have not seen this garri.....

I need to hit the street again
Lol
Makojami olugbala kii she Orin akunle ko
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by dsquare33: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2015
I hope this is not the handwork of PDP just to discredit senator ajimobi. PDP can do anything to tarnish their opponent's image.
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by Shollyjay90(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2015
wen he no get money 2 pay staff salary

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by HzRF(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Yet APC goons will tell the gullible they're saints.
Share me d fufu(odourless)pic by aregbe have lost all my pics
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
What keeps baffling me is that, these people will always use sophistication to describe themselves. Smh for you people.

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by HzRF(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
dsquare33:
I hope this is not the handwork of PDP just to discredit senator ajimobi. PDP can do anything to tarnish their opponent's image.
See oo

Dem don' come again ooo
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by Mufasa27(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
After dem go dey shout fayose !
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by kamossreal(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Una no see wen GEJ too go make factory of Rice
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by zinkotop: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
olas24u:

Do you know the meaning of subsidy removal? Do you know the meaning of 250 naira to 1 dollar,it is starvation

Do u know the meaning of having to pay 750 naira as a fixed charge per month while using a prepaid meter, when it ought to be pay as you go?....
Do you know the meaning of paying 3000 before a graduate can get his call-up letter?
....ALL THESE TO ME IS STARVATION
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by HzRF(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
kamossreal:
Una no see wen GEJ too go make factory of Rice
Na gej fault abi
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by olas24u(f): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
zinkotop:

Do u know the meaning of having to pay 750 naira as a fixed charge per month while using a prepaid meter, when it ought to be pay as you go?....
Do you know the meaning of paying 3000 before a graduate can get his call-up letter?
....ALL THESE TO ME IS STARVATION

PDP is evil ,we their funeral is on the 28th of March
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by xtervaganza(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
HzRF:

I was in Osun ND I didn't knw until after election that aregbe shared fufu (odourless)
lol politicians are pigs though.

And the people eating their cursed food are classless
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by HzRF(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
lol politicians are pigs though.

And the people eating their cursed food are classless
Exactly

Itz just dat at times I feel for those queuing for d stuff

After plunging dem into circuit of hunger
After 4 yrs they will come with food that cant last citizens for a day
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by osigwemomoh: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stomach infrastructure..........
http://payhmm.com/?ref=78722
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by xtervaganza(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
HzRF:

Exactly

Itz just dat at times I feel for those queuing for d stuff

After plunging dem into circuit of hunger
After 4 yrs they will come with food that cant last citizens for a day
a real shame
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by Olaone1: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Even sharing his estate will not fetch him a second term.

He will SURELY lose .

Quote me!
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by qasmah(f): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is the practice of all politicians in Nigeria even your GEJ has been distributing 5kg bags of rice in this same Ibadan n I'm sure it cuts across d entire nation....the moral to be learnt from this is that politicians in this country have been playing on our intelligence for too long...Vote for the one who believes in Nigeria as a Nigerian.God bless our fatherland .
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by dre11(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
Makojami olugbala kii she Orin akunle ko

You head is there......gringrin
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by tit(f): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
apc is desperate!
Aisha Desperado!

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by darejem4real: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't mind them hypocrits

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by luvcarz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
The only party am interested in, in Ibadan today is Accord and that because of Sen Ladoja. If ajimobi likes he should keep distributing foodstuffs, he has lost already.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by MT: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
I fully regret casting my vote for Ajimobi but I am happy that will soon be redressed.

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by Rexyl(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Stomach infrastructure..... grin

... and the practice continues. Stomach infrastructure so important that people rush and get wounded for their shares. They almost cifcrucifIed when he came up with the definition.
Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by HzRF(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:

You head is there......gringrin

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by ayobase(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
looool
http://itsdumebi.com/apc-candidate-ajimobi-campaigns-with-ijebu-garri/

is the garri rechargeable?

this one wey I dey see usb cable so!

Re: Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri by Rexyl(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
Oyo state guber elections will be very tough and it is anybody game. No party can boast that it will win the race ,it is a very keenly contested race among pdp,apc,labour party and accord . And even seyi makinde of sdp can still pull some surprises .

You stated the fact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Development Bank Presidency: 5 Serving Ministers, 3 Others Contest / Fashola Inspects Ikeja Transmission Station, Lagos / No Dialogue, Niger Delta Problems Already Known, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.