Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? (40510 Views)

'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / Why Do Girls Leave Their Pants In Their Man's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by SuperSuave(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
wunmi590:

Do you mean orange? grin
no. e-range

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by abbey621(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

What are you saying? In Naija privacy is regarded as poo? Well by some of the lesser folks I suppose but not by anyone with any moral backbone!

I have been a Union rep indeed represented people at Tribunal and a criminal offense is considered gross misconduct!

Stealing the pictures would definitely (especially due to the personal nature) be grounds for both dismissal and a criminal court case!

ARE YOU ACTUALLY SUPPORTING THE REPREHENSIBLE ACTIONS OF THIS PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE?

First of all, you have no right to call your fellow human 'GARBAGE'! Like I said earlier, leave all that poo for overseas, in 9ja it would be very hard to convict the guy of any wrongdoing not to talk of putting him in jail. Furthermore, you mentioned now that you've been a union rep. and had represented people in court. If this is true then you of all people know how hard it is for companies to fire employees without proper documentation. I've seen numerous cases tossed out for lack of evidence and so on, so let's just leave it at that! Finally, learn to relax, you sound so bitter and it actually makes your argument weaker, instead surround your argument with facts and figures and convince your opponent to see things your way smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by ifeomaekol(f): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
So what's with you and their phones? Why will you always go to their phones?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Bowaley17(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by kelvinnn(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I wuz here
Hello
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
abbey621:

First of all, you have no right to call your fellow human 'GARBAGE'! Like I said earlier, leave all that poo for overseas, in 9ja it would be very hard to convict the guy of any wrongdoing not to talk of putting him in jail. Furthermore, you mentioned now that you've been a union rep. and had represented people in court. If this is true then you of all people know how hard it is for companies to fire employees without proper documentation. I've seen numerous cases tossed out for lack of evidence and so on, so let's just leave it at that! Finally, learn to relax, you sound so bitter and it actually makes your argument weaker, instead surround your argument with facts and figures and convince your opponent to see things your way smiley

Yes, but in Naija there are almost no employment laws. Yes, also most Employment cases are decided on if the dismissal process was flawed or followed correctly rather than the merits of the case. It is however very hard to defend Gross Misconduct especially if there is a parallel criminal conviction.

Im not bitter (sorry if you think so) just pointing out there are better things to aspire to than apologising for this piece of garbage. Oh And by his morally disgusting actions he gives all decent humans the right to call him that?

Perhaps instead of criticising me for pointing out an obvious right and wrong here to some folks who lack a moral compass it might be better to admit this guy did very indeed. The issue of the criminality of his actions depends on the jurisdiction they are committed in. I merely pointed out that in Europe it would be (thankfully) considered criminal. i.e. THEFT!
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by mekybabe1: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
You must be gay, don't have a mother nor a sister! Soo silly to say horrible stuffs like that bout women and to generalise women in such bad light. May you never have a daughter or know what it feels to have one in Jesus name!
kayciano:
The REASON is that most LADIES think with their BUTTOCKS...

That is Y some men will always say that they DETEST having FEMALE CHILDREN... because of the HIGHER AFFINITY of DOCILITY, GULLIBILITY and EVIL they have for the devil....

Most GREAT MEN of the BIBLE , who experienced down falls, had them as a result of their encounters with women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by abbey621(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Yes, but in Naija there are almost no employment laws. Yes, also most Employment cases are decided on if the dismissal process was flawed or followed correctly rather than the merits of the case. It is however very hard to defend Gross Misconduct especially if there is a parallel criminal conviction.

Im not bitter (sorry if you think so) just pointing out there are better things to aspire to than apologising for this piece of garbage. Oh And by his morally disgusting actions he gives all decent humans the right to call him that?

Perhaps instead of criticising me for pointing out an obvious right and wrong here to some folks who lack a moral compass it might be better to admit this guy did very indeed. The issue of the criminality of his actions depends on the jurisdiction they are committed in. I merely pointed out that in Europe it would be (thankfully) considered criminal. i.e. THEFT!

Now you're talking! Of course in Europe there might be a case for criminal conviction but it would be a very hard case especially if there is no evidence(deleted pics or videos, no camera putting him at the scene of the crime, no witnesses and so on.). In addition, I still maintain my stance, do not call another human 'garbage', unless you've never done anything morally or ethically wrong! In a sane society people wouldn't expose themselves on social media, take slutty pics or videos of themselves and save it on devices but seeing as we don't live in a sane world, I will never blame the guy that stole the pix but rather I'll continue blaming the mumu that allowed her urges to get the best of her and her stupidity exposed by not passwording her phone!
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Samcathe: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
av not experienced such
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sirhot(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Come op you be learner? So if you be me wey get babes with enough p.orn for their phones and tablets, you got open website discuss am. Grow up jor angry
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
abbey621:

Now you're talking! Of course in Europe there might be a case for criminal conviction but it would be a very hard case especially if there is no evidence(deleted pics or videos, no camera putting him at the scene of the crime, no witnesses and so on.). In addition, I still maintain my stance, do not call another human 'garbage', unless you've never done anything morally or ethically wrong! In a sane society people wouldn't expose themselves on social media, take slutty pics or videos of themselves and save it on devices but seeing as we don't live in a sane world, I will never blame the guy that stole the pix but rather I'll continue blaming the mumu that allowed her urges to get the best of her and her stupidity exposed by not passwording her phone!

Perhaps but posting her is tantamount to a confession thus making matters much easier! cheesy

The pictures may well have been intended for private consumption only - until the girl speaks I will reserve judgement on this!

So you refuse to condemn sneaks and snoops that steal? Interesting!

If it was your passwords of bank pin number or BVN I would if you would be so sanguine? Perhaps you may even go so far (heaven forbid) as to call the thief garbage! cheesy

The nature of the theft does not make him less a thief!
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by faradexs09(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na only ur eyes dey see everything, u shud ve eyelid drop by now..seer grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Benson123: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Waiting be all dis talk way d evidence no pic no video rubbish .
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
SuperSuave:
Make I park my range here.

see my bugatti for your side
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by MzQueen(f): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why the text go miss ?angry
Orijin101:
Na wetin dem dey call CATALYST be that, lemme expatiate

*You visit a lady at home or she visits you
*she knows that you might not have mojo on your phone which will make the ministry move fast
*Then, she will store alot on her phone incase of incasity
*She gives you her phone so that you can go through her media and for sure, you will see the Bleep materials
*Your joystick starts rising 12inches above the ground level
*Then you will surely need a sharpener to shapen your pencil......
*You bounce ontop her
*She removes your trouser and boxer
*You remove her pant and skirt/bombshort/trouser
*Then you insert your *some text missing*
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
MzQueen:
Why the text go miss ?angry
I don't want some peoples body to start.......
You understand na tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nickymezor(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
GboyegaD:
What happened to privacy? Why go through other people's properties? That you were asked to help clean the journey card of virus doesn't give you the right to look into the contents. The worst was you sending people's videos to your phone. Learn to respect yourself OP.
Abi oooo. OP u no get manners ni....By d way nt all ladies kip such stuffs on deir fones OP....its boils down to ones choice sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Ranoscky(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
For their viewing pleasure.
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Mekzmoney(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Y did u send it to ur phone if u don't hav anyy bad intention 2wards it? Or u sent it so dat u wil be watching it wen ur high? That's offence no1.. 2. Y shud u be checking lady's gallery wen she's nt ur gf? Even if she is, u dnt hav any right to open it. U need to learn how to respect women privacy. And ur so bold to open such thread. Hmmm.. Pastor pikin.. No more comment plz cos I d vex. undecided

sampete:
can't post them here...these girls get thier lives to live nau! The fact dat I got hold of thier nude pics and videos does not mean I've the right to upload them online

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by stephenqueen: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Na wetin dem dey call CATALYST be that, lemme expatiate

*You visit a lady at home or she visits you
*she knows that you might not have mojo on your phone which will make the ministry move fast
*Then, she will store alot on her phone incase of incasity
*She gives you her phone so that you can go through her media and for sure, you will see the Bleep materials
*Your joystick starts rising 12inches above the ground level
*Then you will surely need a sharpener to shapen your pencil......
*You bounce ontop her
*She removes your trouser and boxer
*You remove her pant and skirt/bombshort/trouser
*Then you insert your *some text missing*
See the boi wey tell me(Daddy G.O) say him dem give his life to christ...... As u see me so I don vex finish...infact i must open the gate of hell for your dick
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by stephenqueen: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

You don lash 3sisters before?
You don lash girl for 1hr47mins before?
You don lash your mama friend before?

If you neva do those things before, no talk that thing wey i bold againwink
I must open the gate of hell for ur dick
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 18, 2015
It's perfectly normal.

What isn't normal is the rate at which you're cruising snooping through their phones/pictures, open access.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sirhot(m): 5:20am On Mar 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
It's perfectly normal.

What isn't normal is the rate at which you're cruising snooping through their phones/pictures, open access.
that's my girl wink
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by unbeat007(m): 5:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Mr man why always you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by ebukaOtika(m): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2015
pbs4real:
if u no mind,mk i park ma bugatti near.

Pls can my SUV join the line ,,.,,,,!
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

See the boi wey tell me(Daddy G.O) say him dem give his life to christ...... As u see me so I don vex finish...infact i must open the gate of hell for your dick
Daddy G.O, dem don break bottle for your head beforeundecided ?
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2015
sirhot:
that's my girl wink

No, I am not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Odunharry(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No, I am not.
wicked
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by franklingud(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2015
After u transferred some to ya phone, u went home and self-bleeped yaself till date huh??.. Wetin d videos still dey do for ya phone??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by ethylene: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2015
SuperSuave:
Make I park my range here.
Bros, I fit borrow your wheel spanner ?
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Boyooosa(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
Ur eye no de go PDF files, or word doc wey de dia phones (business plans e.t.c)? you no de c facts about the world App? Nigerian News nko? the App no dey abi? ku ku ma spend more money on redtube and stop embarrasing the ladies that misplaced their trust by handing you their phones n probably aplly @ Jobbers.com

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

What is the word I am looking for? Ah..... MISOGYNIST!

If most Ladies think with their buttocks then most guys think with their joysticks!

GbAM!
on point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.