Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths (1463 Views)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by haykayforreal(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Today, 90% of young guys marry because of “BEAUTY”
90% of young ladies marry because of “PHYSICAL APPEARANCES & FAT POCKECTS”
They all forget that beauty can be diminished and faded away, physical appearances can be tarnished and useless, in fact fat pockets can be emptied for years and turn the relationship upside down.
Single guys who are matured to be married are looking for “ANGEL” for the sake of “BEAUTY” and many beautiful ladies out there are full of “PRIDE” which always hurt relationship more than it helps.
The single ladies who are older enough to be a mother now are looking for handsome, tall, muscular, caring guy with fat pockets and good car, they don’t realized that “Most single men who possesses all these features are nothing but PLAYERS”.
Why most of youths refused to choose their partners because of character today?
Some are older but not a responsible young man while many are matured but don’t worth to be a wife.
I now realized why single mothers and fathers are everywhere looking for another partners desperately without looking for “BEAUTY, PHYSICAL APPEARANCES (Tall, short, muscular, thin, dark-skin, light-skin, hairy-skin, shiny-skin etc.) & FAT POCKECTS” again.
For you…………YES! You, who is reading this message, if you are unmarried, this is the time for you to choose your partners because of “WHO THEY ARE” not “HOW THEY LOOK”
BEAUTY & PHYSICAL APPEARANCES” don’t make happy home, GOD who created us the way we look does that for many purposes not only for marriage selection and HE will not ask you how beautiful or handsome your partner is. Please, don’t misquote me; I didn’t say we should not look for what will make us happy in relationship, we all have many things that fantasized us in partners but CHARACTER is the “KING”.
Ask yourself, “Are you worth to be a good wife or husband? If you think you are, then are you dating your partner only because of BEAUTY or PHYSICAL APPEARANCES? If your answer is “NO” you are good to go but if your answer is “YES” then you better re-think now so you don’t end up being a single mother or father after few years of marriage, what you see in your partner(BEAUTY & PHYSICAL APPEARANCES) can vanish at any time.
If the BEAUTY or PHYSICAL APPEARANCES is gone in your partner accidentally, remember that the love you have for him/her will go with that tragedy, then WHAT NEXT?
• Double dating/ cheating
• Negligence of ones duties at home
• Uncaring attitude towards the partner and many more……………AT THE END……………BREAK UP!
ACT now before it is too late.

Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Very sad story but its true...i rest my comment.

1 Like

Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by subtle009(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Very Accurate. Beautiful ladies (very Hawt ones) are busy fascinating nd are always full of pride, while handsome muscular men finds it very hard to resist approach from Ladies. Even at that their has to be an attraction (Looks) before checking for other attribute.

1 Like

Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by ronald4lif(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
True to that.

That is why many today hold the opinion that true love is a farce. Love is all about interest and it is symbiotic.

You like the way he/she looks and the financial security he can provide or how good her food taste and want to date and/or marry her for these purpose then use love as the cover up. Where he/she didn't possess those attributes you admire were would the love come from? Mtcheww.

Love been deceiving people since 1200BC

3 Likes

Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by Mhizizzy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
True..

Attitude before beauty
Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
You are right physical appearance can't stand the test of time but good character could, though it's uncommon amidst us. When I'm ready for marriage na hipo and Klin I go carry wash face grin
Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by haykayforreal(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lacomus:
You are right physical appearance can't stand the test of time but good character could, though it's uncommon amidst us. When I'm ready for marriage na hipo and Klin I go carry wash face grin

***Smiles*** Hippo and klin?
Hope ur face no go burn finish.............lol
Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by haykayforreal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
True to that.

That is why many today hold the opinion that true love is a farce. Love is all about interest and it is symbiotic.

You like the way he/she looks and the financial security he can provide or how good her food taste and want to date and/or marry her for these purpose then use love as the cover up. Where he/she didn't possess those attributes you admire were would the love come from? Mtcheww.

Love been deceiving people since 1200BC

lol..................You dey vex mate? Well, na fact u talk and i don't see unconditional love in youths of today like our fathers n mothers
Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by ronald4lif(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
haykayforreal:

lol..................You dey vex mate? Well, na fact u talk and i don't see unconditional love in youths of today like our fathers n mothers

Yes ohh. True love is a farce, it's all for the interest. Love is like a partnership and like partnership love is an 'interest' entity or a relation subsisting between partners which goal is profit. Should this profit (interest) aren't met the partnership becomes sour and each individual starts weighing the options to pursue a solo career (break up) or merge with another firm or partners (next relationship).

1 Like

Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by djkaycee001(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Seriously!!! This thread is meant for the youth and matured mind indeed.):-. Before I add my point of view or interest I would like tell @ronald4life Marriage is not a Business that one have partnership with scale of profit and loss.smiley. Though you have a point but when it comes to human affairs it doesn't hold ground. All what you said about Relationship and Wedding is True. What woman are looking for in Men; what Men are looking for in woman.:-). Which leads to many of settling down for marriage at an old age. Am sorry to whom ever it may concern becos it concerns me becos am single and off age. Its hurt and that's a true fact which cut across any serious minded brother or sister that read this thread.smiley.
Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by haykayforreal(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2015
djkaycee001:
Seriously!!! This thread is meant for the youth and matured mind indeed.):-. Before I add my point of view or interest I would like tell @ronald4life Marriage is not a Business that one have partnership with scale of profit and loss.smiley. Though you have a point but when it comes to human affairs it doesn't hold ground. All what you said about Relationship and Wedding is True. What woman are looking for in Men; what Men are looking for in woman.:-). Which leads to many of settling down for marriage at an old age. Am sorry to whom ever it may concern becos it concerns me becos am single and off age. Its hurt and that's a true fact which cut across any serious minded brother or sister that read this thread.smiley.

Truely, it is not for only youths but i think we youths need this message, that was why i directed it to youths...............I wrote this with my experiences and what i noticed around me and i think it happen around us today..................may GOD help us all mates!

1 Like

Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by Capitano1(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa o lol

Mods pardon me na me take dey chop lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: This Message Is Only Meant For The Serious Minded Youths by haykayforreal(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Capitano1:
Na wa o lol

Mods pardon me na me take dey chop lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]

It seems the message touches you?

(1) (Reply)

lol / Wise Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage. / What Is Wrong In Marrying From The Same Family With My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.