Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me (1454 Views)

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? / What Is Wrong With This Girl? Is She Sane At All? / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by vickylinco(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
hello room, I really need your help in my relationship life. I discovered that anytime I asked a lady out; we may have been getting along even though she's yet to accept, but her behaviour will tell me she's on that verge. But suddenly, I will just notice that they develop a cold relationship with me and everything scramble.... they won't tell me the reason.. help
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by CountDracula(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Can I see ur picture?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
something is truly wrong with you, but you know what? the something is spiritual!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Forget abt all of dem.....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Enegod(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
vickylinco:
hello room, I really need your help in my relationship life. I discovered that anytime I asked a lady out; we may have been getting along even though she's yet to accept, but her behaviour will tell me she's on that verge. But suddenly, I will just notice that they develop a cold relationship with me and everything scramble.... they won't tell me the reason.. help
lack of sex and commitment, I think

have sex with them and see how it goes
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by jamex93(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Feranchek(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
If you've got sisters, talk to them. If you've got female friends, also tell it to them. I think they're in a better position to sort you out cos we here don't know jerk bout you cos we no be babalawo undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
bro.. you really need prayer!!!
joke apart!!! tell your parents and your church pastor.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by DEIFIED(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
So how do you want us to help. Have you considered rev father.
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
bro.. you really need prayer!!!
joke apart!!! tell your parents and your church pastor.
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by vickylinco(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
spiritual? how do I tell the pastor? am the Chief organist in the church. But it seems people I don't even wanna have relationship with are the one who seems interested in me
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by abimbawealth(f): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
vickylinco:
spiritual? how do I tell the pastor? am the Chief organist in the church. But it seems people I don't even wanna have relationship with are the one who seems interested in me
Such is life...
Its gonna happen sha
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Svelteb(f): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
CountDracula:
Can I see ur picture?
And how will dat help?
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by vickylinco(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Svelteb:
And how will dat help?
I wonder
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by yemmit90: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
vickylinco:

From you write up, i could see you are such a nice person. Maybe you are just too nice to them, hence they see you as a friend or boring brother.

The best way to win a woman heart is to act as if you are not interested in her. Dont let any woman see you as someone without options.
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by wazobiaforu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
You don't rush a lady, that's what I think you are doing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by vickylinco(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
yemmit90:

From you write up, i could see you are such a nice person. Maybe you are just too nice to them, hence they see you as a friend or boring brother.

The best way to win a woman heart is to act as if you are not interested in her. Dont let any woman see you as someone without options.
. have heard this from my friends many times, it doesn't sound cool to me. Moreover, they will notice cos its not my personality
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by vickylinco(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
wazobiaforu:
You don't rush a lady, that's what I think you are doing wrong.
when I love, I love with my whole mind; So I explore every opportunity to get her....don't know what you meant by "rush" though
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Svelteb(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
smiley
vickylinco:
I wonder
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by andyanders: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
The gods in your land are following you. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. My friend, first check yourself and see if there are moves you make that puts them off or you are the type that love to impress a woman for nothing. Just be real and cool in your approach, they will come to like your person but do not start telling a lady you love her when you just started. Allow them to discover the real you inwardly and you will come to find out that they will even open up and tell you that they love your kind of person and every other thing will become history.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by yemmit90: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
vickylinco:
. have heard this from my friends many times, it doesn't sound cool to me. Moreover, they will notice cos its not my personality

hmmmmmm, maybe by the time they start taking you for granted, you will understand that being too nice/weak should not be a man thing.
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by xtervaganza(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
CountDracula:
Can I see ur picture?
lol
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by xtervaganza(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
your problem may not be spiritual, it could also be thst youre just unlucky to fall into crazy girls path

ill advise you change your strategies and some things abiout your life that you think is not good

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by donMIG(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na advice ooh n Nat all advices dei simple...open your eyes...

JUST FORGET THEM...MAKE MONEY...THEY WILL B ALL OVER U LIKE WTF AM I DREAMING

E DIDN'T EASY KO EASY. .LOLX..
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by Brugo(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
See as dem dey ride this guy. Mr Nice Guy. You never see anything. Better school your mind and accept the basic truth: there are more women than men in this world. Don't let a woman give you headache. If she starts acting strange like she hit her head or something, kindly give her plenty of space. Pick another one or stay on your own.

Women don't like nice guys. If you act nice they'll keep you in the cooler and run after crazy dudes who would break their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by MsBliss(f): 3:39am On Jun 08, 2015
your village people are at work again.
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by MrTeymee(m): 4:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Bro your spirit wife is at work lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me by CountDracula(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Svelteb:
And how will dat help?
Pictures say a thousand words dear

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Making Long Distance Relationships Work / Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know / Ladies,what Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.