Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant (24916 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja / Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak / Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For 40 Million Dollars Assemly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Alexander001:
lekwa m lee gi, agafee nnewi ebweta ozubulu...willie willie is working
Ndi nnewi akpa sense cheesy
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by FreeGlobe(f): 5:06am On Mar 18, 2015
DonDiego:
Peter Obi is a visionary in the current transfirmation of Anambra regardless of what you think. His rural developmental achievements in roads, hospitals, schools and security will continue to speak for him in decades to come. He was a disciplined governor both in his personal and official capacities. That Anambra State is today the undisputed numero uno in secondary and primary education culminating in unrivalled performances in WAEC exams nations is all down to his foresight. Today Anambra boys and girls no longer drop out of school. Obi is was so prudent with Anambra resourced as a governor that his aides angrily nucknamed him Aka Gum because he would refuse to fritter the state's money of frivolities. The result? Not only did he build hundreds of new roads, hospitals and schools, he left 27 billion, yes BILLION, naira in the state's coffers as he ended his tour of duty. Obi insisted on having a man he knew would continue from where he left off to succeed him despite the shenanigans of power seekers like Prof Soludo. It is more a testament to Obi's sense of leadership selection that today his carefully chosen successor is living up to billing. It is true there are people who hated him. People who were used to feeding fat freely on the resources of the state, for example. There are also the Ngige APC crowd who are still bitter for their defeat in the governorship elections of last year and who hold Obi responsible for it. But honest Ndi Anambra know a true leader when they see one. It was not an accident that the valecdictory day of Obi's tenureship became a carnival where all the notable Igwes in the state including the Obi of Onitsha outdid themselves to honour him for an outstanding tour of duty. Even Africa's richest man Alhaji Aliko Dangote who is not known to associate with failures put in a conspicable appearance same day. Anyone who for whatever reason disparages Obi's tenure as Anambra State governor must really have a twisted understanding of what outstanding and selfless leadership is all about.

All empty propaganda. Mention just one signature project of Peter obi in 8 years. The roads you mentioned were mostly done by Ngige. How is it now an achievement that Peter obi invited dangote to his function whereas he couldn't get dangote to invest 1 kobo in the state. Anambra always did well in Weac, Peter obi or not. The fact is that Peter Obi's tenure was a big disaster for Anambra. We are glad Obiano decided to do away with greedy and selfish aka gum Peter obi and is focusing on really building Anambra
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

All empty propaganda. Mention just one signature project of Peter obi in 8 years. The roads you mentioned were mostly done by Ngige. How is it now an achievement that Peter obi invited dangote to his function whereas he couldn't get dangote to invest 1 kobo in the state. Anambra always did well in Weac, Peter obi or not. The fact is that Peter Obi's tenure was a big disaster for Anambra. We are glad Obiano decided to do away with greedy and selfish aka gum Peter obi and is focusing on really building Anambra
Like seriously
Yet he imposed Willie on you and now he is working.
Myopic minds everywhere

Make GeJ win o
I cant wait to have Peter head a ministry in Nigeria
That Guy is what Nigerian need
Eat alone. Work with the rest. No time spreading our monies

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Location of this plant in Ozubulu pls
I gats drop Cv on time.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by FreeGlobe(f): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2015
chidyhels:

Like seriously
Yet he imposed Willie on you and now he is working.
Myopic minds everywhere

Make GeJ win o
I cant wait to have Peter head a ministry in Nigeria
That Guy is what Nigerian need
Eat alone. Work with the rest. No time spreading our monies
you are the myopic fvck here. He imposed Obiano with the wrong intentions, that's why they are quarrelling today. Peter obi is clueless. GEJ will be foolish to make him a minister. All his achievements are only on paper.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are the myopic fvck here. He imposed Obiano with the wrong intentions, that's why they are quarrelling today. Peter obi is clueless. GEJ will be foolish to make him a minister. All his achievements are only on paper.
You need to be delivered of this hate
Smh
Am very sure you are not in Anambra State

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by FreeGlobe(f): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2015
chidyhels:

You need to be delivered of this hate
Smh
Am very sure you are not in Anambra State
whatever man. you also are not in Anambra
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by missionmex(m): 6:15am On Mar 18, 2015
At the end of the day u will come to realise that it all comes down to individual who have decided to work, not the party that present them.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=softysparky post=31719846]Wow..........Ozubulu bee nna m.

Anambra adigo mma.........[/quoteb]
Bro am from OZUBULU ANA AKPO EZIORA
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2015
MacluvPH:

Wow,nwanne mmadu.My Mum is from Egbema.so am a full Ozubulu blood. Re u a graduate? If yes. Send ur CV to my email ok but not promising anything yet.
Am from Eziora OZUBULU,urumechi precisely,bro pls send me ur email address
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by tonychristopher: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2015
frodobee:
Who will buy those cars? Lubish, why not build a bicycle plant. #AskFashola

This why u wont amount to anything in life
I am sorry for your soul
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by CeceezKollecti: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2015
shaboti:
be nne gi nko?

Bee nne ya fit be nnewi......neighbouring brothers grin
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by zendy: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We seriously need to industrialize Anambra and thanks to willie we are getting there and at this rate we will get there

In exactly one year Obiano has started numerous development projects in nigeria.Malls are being built roads under construction and millions made through attracted investors.Is good to have a active working governor with vision to develop your state.Workers are paid though their salaries has been increased.IGR has increased to finance the projects and supplment the misery 21 billion federal allocations

Willie is working.
Thank God Ngige lost by now our state treasury would have been dedicated to financing buhari campagin.

My brother,I trust my Anambra people. There was no way we were going to let in APC. Imo state people are now watching as Rochas is using their money to fund Buharis campaign. Pictures of Rochas presenting state of the art campaign buses to Buhari are all over the internet. Good governance speaks for it's self. Rochas is agent of the 'north' stationed in Igboland to cause confusion amongst our people and I hope that Imo state people are not foolish enough to return him to Government house.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by ebukaOtika(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Kenai:
Chime and Obiano really come off, to me, as men who conceptualize, plan and budget before embarking on a project.
Rochas Okorocha just shouts and then embarks on useless projects (jamboree). That's why the immbecile has the guts to post pictures of the state government house and the Ecumenical Centre (a f0cking chapel) as his accomplishments after 4 years... not forgetting his abandoned, unfinished 27 general hospitals (supported with bamboo sticks and crawling with weeds and mushrooms now), the Okigwe Princess Hotel (which has collapsed) and the 18 billion naira Conference Centre (which was used only once by the NBA and now lies abandoned - a white elephant).
After his 4 years, not a single project for job creation, employment or development of small businesses; wanton corruption and nepotism fill the air in Imo.

What a pity. Get rid of this fat buffoon now!

FUCKINGLY ON POINT,,.,,,, YOU SAID ALL AND LEFT NONE.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Odogwuskido(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Nice one in Anambra
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by asadike(f): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
why iz your brèast this flat eh?
dreyl! Onu ojo.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by meccuno: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

please are you from anambra state?
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Blackfire(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
tuborme:

You said thesame thing when Peter Obi did the ground breaking for innoson car plant and hero brewery.
Sadistic communist. Wait for Buhari to give you one meal a day. You guys cannot turn us to almajiri.

hia bullet mouth no kill that daura cow,even me in the sw says kudos to d govnor.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Alexander001(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
softysparky:

oburo ndi nnewi nile
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Dreyl(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
asadike:
dreyl! Onu ojo.
Lol..asa baby how are you? smiley
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
frodobee:
Who will buy those cars? Lubish, why not build a bicycle plant. #AskFashola
Bad belle. Who buys innosons cars?
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by AKPARAJA: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2015
That's Peter obi's handiwork not Tinubu who will be a fellow criminal and start sharing the resources of Lagos.Moreover Peter just left huge amount of money for the new administration and allowed him a free hand to perform.
These are things to expect if Biafra is allowed to come to fruition.
Igbo kwenu
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2015
marinxxx:
make we analyze issue here....first they are building mini seaport in anambra secondly they are building a cargo airport in anambra beside mah village....even gas was discovered ah think last year now this??....oboy we don blow...and anambra has truly changed if the governors continue in this trend the capital of nigeria should be brought to anambra in ten years time......follow me tweet@i_am_marinx
LoL... I like ur imaginative spirit.... u guys can dream ehhhhhhh. no offense pls.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Rickbee1: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Obiano ride on GOD gat ur back. We need action men like u not dat fat pig in Imo State dat has turned d state to a laughing stock. I weep for Imo.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Chigold101(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Arysexy:
Igbos leading d pack in technological development since 19 kpiridigim

Nice one from Anambra big men. Think home philosophy. Innoson's move bearing fruits .

I expect more Anambra big men to emulate these bold steps and industrialise the whole east.

Lagos is choked up.

Igbo kwenu
nice comment though.

But Anambra people has always looked home. Thats why u have a place like Nkwo Nnewi & so many small industries around Awada.

Anambra people do not believe in the philosophy of “ala bu otu (all lands are the same).“

Anambra people believes in “aku lue uno, okwue onye kpatara ya (when wealth gets home it will tell who owns it.“

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by DonDiego(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

There's no point bandying words with you. Like someone on this same thread has already noticed, you are consumed by an irrational hatred for Peter Obi, so much so that you are blatantly ascribing his daylight achievements to that impostor called Ngige who got rightfully thrown out of power when the fraudulent way in which he and his band of thieving Godfathers imposed him on the hapless folks of Anambra State was eventually revealed in its shocking ugliness. You claim that Anambra always did well in WAEC. Of course, we are all aware that before Obi Anambra did not have a national epidemic of young boys dropping out of school in alarming numbers just to 'go learn a trade.' It was also obvious to everybody that before Obi Anambra had always come first in national SSCE exams on consecutive years, so much so that even Anambra parents living outside the state were sending back to attend schools n Anambra State. It is also clear to everyone that there was no reign of terror in Anambra State before Obi became governor and that there were no Bakassi Boys with their murderous gands as well as the free reign of kidnappers and armed robbers in and around the state. We also know that once Obi became governor he did nothing in terms of getting rid of crime and that soon these hoodlums became even more emboldened and even nearly ran him out of the state. Isn't it interesting that despite the roguish path that Ngige followed to becoming "governor', there are still people like you who unashamedly still want to be identified with him. Show me your friends and I will instantly tell who you are. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by asadike(f): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
Lol..asa baby how are you? smiley
nnam, u dey fall my hand o.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by FreeGlobe(f): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
DonDiego:

There's no point bandying words with you. Like someone on this same thread has already noticed, you are consumed by an irrational hatred for Peter Obi, so much so that you are blatantly ascribing his daylight achievements to that impostor called Ngige who got rightfully thrown out of power when the fraudulent way in which he and his band of thieving Godfathers imposed him on the hapless folks of Anambra State was eventually revealed in its shocking ugliness. You claim that Anambra always did well in WAEC. Of course, we are all aware that before Obi Anambra did not have a national epidemic of young boys dropping out of school in alarming numbers just to 'go learn a trade.' It was also obvious to everybody that before Obi Anambra had always come first in national SSCE exams on consecutive years, so much so that even Anambra parents living outside the state were sending back to attend schools n Anambra State. It is also clear to everyone that there was no reign of terror in Anambra State before Obi became governor and that there were no Bakassi Boys with their murderous gands as well as the free reign of kidnappers and armed robbers in and around the state. We also know that once Obi became governor he did nothing in terms of getting rid of crime and that soon these hoodlums became even more emboldened and even nearly ran him out of the state. Isn't it interesting that despite the roguish path that Ngige followed to becoming "governor', there are still people like you who unashamedly still want to be identified with him. Show me your friends and I will instantly tell who you are. Tufiakwa!!!
All this long post and yet you couldn't mention just 1 signature project of Peter obi in 8 years. Ngige started road revolution in Anambra which mischievous Peter obi supporters like you are now claiming is a fact. say what you want about Ngige but he is still more popular than Peter obi in Anambra and Nigeria at large. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Drkul(f): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
coolOzubulu nkem
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by cecegorz(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kenai:
From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha

Anambra State Governor, Chief Wille Obiano, at the weekend performed the ground-breaking ceremony for the construction of a $40 million automotive assembly plant in Ozubulu, Ekwusigo Council Area of the state.

Speaking at the foundation ceremony for establishment of Richbon Automotive Nigeria Limited, Obiano, said the exercise was part of dividends of his administration’s readiness to partner private investors to create jobs and industrialise the state.

OBIDOGO! Anambra na enwu oku! (Light of the Nation)
More Industries, more jobs, greater income per capita, less crime!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by DonDiego(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

All this long post and yet you couldn't mention just 1 signature project of Peter obi in 8 years. Ngige started road revolution in Anambra which mischievous Peter obi supporters like you are now claiming is a fact. say what you want about Ngige but he is still more popular than Peter obi in Anambra and Nigeria at large. Keep deceiving yourself.

Obi's "signature project", since you insist, was that he threw the impostor and political brigand called Ngige, along with his bunch of marauding 'godfathers', out of government house right into the dustbin where he belonged. Then Obi cleansed Anambra State up before handing it over in a pristine and healthy state to his chosen successor who has continued from where he left off. Peter Obi is without a doubt the Father of Modern Anambra State, the one who cleansed the state's Augean Stables for good and set it on today's irreversible path of progress and true development. I am sure some people are bound to choke on that blunt truth. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by cecegorz(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
softysparky:

The first day I heard "Amaka m ife na Ozubulu bu jew man na Nnewi" I laughed so hard. grin
As onye Ozubulu, how do you guys react to that joke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reacts To Comment About Him On Facebook From Someone He Helped / Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.