Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak (1024 Views)

Fashola Inspects Ikeja Transmission Station, Lagos / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by AKSGNewMedia: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2015
The industrialization drive of the Governor Udom Emmanuel administration continues to gather momentum with the ground-breaking ceremony of DAAR Communications PLC Broadcast Complex at Midim Waterside, Abak Local Government Area slated for Tuesday August 18, 2015 by 10 am.

A release by the Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mr. Aniekan Umanah indicates that the event which is to be performed by the state Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel will have in attendance members of the state executive council, elder statesmen, business community, stakeholders and members of the host community.

DAAR Communications PLC owners of DAARSAT, Africa Independent Television, AIT, Raypower FM and FAAJI FM is the pioneer independent broadcast stations in Nigeria and is set to bring its quality television and radio programmes closer to the state for the benefit of the people.

The commissioner further states that with the coming of the broadcast outfit Akwa Ibom youths are assured of more employment opportunities which is a major plank of the present administration, while the host community will also benefit from the corporate social responsibility initiative of the company‎.

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by amzee(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Good devt. Am i FTC?
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by soonpoint(m): 12:41am On Aug 18, 2015
amzee:
Good devt.
Am i FTC?
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by infinitypro(m): 12:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Good d event is coinciding with my birthday...sign it's gonna b a gr8 1.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by Udstar(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2015
This is good. Employment opportunities
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by xavier0327(f): 1:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Transmission when they are owing salaries nationwide
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by phlemzy: 4:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Is this AIT different from the one they said is owing its workers?
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak by jabojafa(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2015
oboy na my area b dis oooh... Mk i dust my cv sooo

(1) (Reply)

Latest APC News / Why I Won't Support Bala Mohammed - Fayose / Buhari: Turning Appointments Into Disappointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.