Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Anambra State Is Going To Overtake Lagos And Abuja Very Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Is Going To Overtake Lagos And Abuja Very Soon (826 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Overtake South Africa As Largest Economy In Africa – FG / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Is Going To Overtake Lagos And Abuja Very Soon by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Honestly speaking with the massive infrastructural development going on in the state. I think the state will be the next destination of investors in the next few years.

Anambra state Governor is really working.

I was there myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Going To Overtake Lagos And Abuja Very Soon by PapaBrowne(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'm happy the South East is finally having some semblace of good governance.
It started with Enugu, Now Anambra is in. Lets say Imo too. Next and I'm hoping Abia will follow with Dr Alex Otti.
Re: Anambra State Is Going To Overtake Lagos And Abuja Very Soon by Mrbigman1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Honestly speaking with the massive infrastructural development going on in the state. I think the state will be the next destination of investors in the next few years.

Anambra state Governor is really working.

I was there myself.

Yes, all we need is airport to crown it all up.

I read in d news of willi's plans on airport construction and I wanna see it come to pass
Re: Anambra State Is Going To Overtake Lagos And Abuja Very Soon by Ahmed0336(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ OP, kindly upload some of those pix so we can see for ourselves.
Re: Anambra State Is Going To Overtake Lagos And Abuja Very Soon by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ahmed0336:
@ OP, kindly upload some of those pix so we can see for ourselves.
abi o. Na abuja he come rubbish so?

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Pastor Bakare? / 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page / How A SW Nigerian Destroyed The 2nd Republic And Then Got His Karma Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.