Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). (3676 Views)

Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. / Should Buhari Negotiate With Boko Haram?- Opinion! / What Do U Think GEJ & Pdp Might Be Thinking Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Babacele: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Soldiers were sent there to do the job they were paid to do but didn't.
Northern soldiers saw boko haram initially as fighting for northern interest. Arms sent to our battalions were mysteriously falling into the hands of boko haram. The USA and Nato couldn't defeat the Taliban since the Taliban had local support, there's nothing any President can do if soldiers sent to war refuses to fight.
is there anything like Northern soldiers in the Nigerian Army? are you for real?
Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by fallout87: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Flets:
APC supporters are dumb
Northern APC supporters have their brains pulled out entirely
OP is clear evidence.

This.

OP is an eediot lol. GEJ is financing BH, to kidnap 500 women and children to help him campaign?

Lol @ the level of desperation and stupidity
Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
fallout87:

This.

OP is an eediot lol. GEJ is financing BH, to kidnap 500 women and children to help him campaign?

Lol @ the level of desperation and stupidity

You are the eediot oh, see you just gave the reason why GEJ is still holding the chibok girls and carrying out some collateral kidnappings here and there.
Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by fallout87: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
suwailad:

You are the eediot oh, see you just gave the reason why GEJ is still holding the chibok girls and carrying out some collateral kidnappings here and there.

Look at your life. There was no second mass kidnapping. Just more terrible lies your APC has told to try to steal election.

You're the same foolish one who aid APC defects this week are spies

Power hungry desperados
Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Obrigardo: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
hmm, not far from the truth
Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by ba7man(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
I would have disagreed with this stance of GEJ sponsoring Boko Haram 2 weeks ago but there's a growing trend here.

He empowers Millitants in the South South, He empowers MASSOB in the South East, He empowers OPC in the South West, Why only arms carrying or ethnic millitias he's drawn to??

He comes to the South West and the most "credible" group he sees to empower are gun carrying OPC.

Imagine if they decide to go crazy like those in the North East??

We'll have our own version of "Boko Haram" in the South West.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Vs Ukraine:See What Ukrainians Did To Corrupt Politicans(pics) / Watch how all Nigerians wait to see the outcome of his second tenor / Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.