Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? (1819 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is indeed common to see naija guys marry 'white women' for citizenship, green cards and all kind of reasons (maga) nowadays.

But apart from the reasons stated above, would you monogamously marry a white woman for love? Spend the rest of your life with them?

PS: Let's assume you indeed rich as a Nigerian and don't need 'oyibo' money.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Jostico: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
my dream wink
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by BasicPulse: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its all about the love

Be Remarkable with {www.basicpulse..com}
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by iceberylin(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Egen weed wont make me
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jostico:
my dream wink
Don't you like Nigerian women again? Lol
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
iceberylin:
Egen weed wont make me

Reasons boss?
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Love knows no skin color.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
Love knows no skin color.

Would you?
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by ronald4lif(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yes!
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yahooboys can't

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
#tEaMbAcHeLoRfOrLiFe......
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes!
Nice. But why?
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

Would you?
Must I type "yes" before you understand what I typed above?
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by vizkiz: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
white chicks kick ass wink
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by ronald4lif(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

Nice. But why?

Same reasons I date (marry) African/Nigerian girls for love.

1 Like

Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
If shes cute, Loving, and caring. Amefrica can testify they're the best in....
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Basildvalour(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
We could find love anywhere and when it comes, who are we not to take it.

Where ever love leads, I'll follow.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:
It is indeed common to see naija guys marry 'white women' for citizenship, green cards and all kind of reasons (maga) nowadays.

But apart from the reasons stated above, would you monogamously marry a white woman for love? Spend the rest of your life with them?

What kind of shiit did you just type? What's the fuss all about with 'white' women? You can fall in love with anybody regardless of their skin, hair, eyes colour. If you marry white because of citizenship then you're an embarrassment - it's a very lazy, stupi'd, annoying act.

I'm sick of inferiority-complex stricken people thinking you only marry 'white' for citizenship and money, there are so many ways in acquiring citizenship aside from marriage.

I'd marry whoever I deem fit and love, I'm living legally I don't need to get married to an Oyinbo before I get my passport. If I really love a white lady and she does too, then so be it.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sile12:
If shes cute, Loving, and caring. Amefrica can testify they're the best in....

Lol badt man. grin
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

What kind of shiit did you just type? What's the fuss all about with 'white' women? You can fall in love with anybody regardless of their skin, hair, eyes colour. If you marry white because of citizenship then you're an embarrassment - it's a very lazy, stupi'd, annoying act.

I'm sick of inferiority-complex stricken people thinking you only marry 'white' for citizenship and money, there are so many ways in acquiring citizenship aside from marriage.

I'd marry whoever I deem fit and love, I'm living legally I don't need to get married to an Oyinbo before I get my passport. If I really love a white lady and she does too, then so be it.

Sorry but that wasn't shiit in anyway - it's just a simple question.

It's a good thing you would marry for love - but not every Nigerian thinks like you hence my question. Cheers.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by MrCork: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

angry
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by MrCork: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

....ok...so u want to marry a white woman from Nigeria that spek Yoruba.... Abi?.... Bro I take it u nevar been to London (no ofennsce) angry
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Bro, I understand you're living legally like you pointed out, so does many of us. But sorry, I don't understand how it's lazy and an embarassment if someone from Africa/Nigeria gets married to a European, American or Canadian for status purposes. I will love if you can throw a bit more light on it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

Sorry but that wasn't shiit in anyway - it's just a simple question.

It's a good thing you would marry for love - but not every Nigerian thinks like you hence my question. Cheers.

Ok, the question wasn't really civil. Anyway, you don't need to force yourself these days marrying someone who you don't love because of citizenship when there are a lot of legal ways to go about it.

Different strokes for different folks, anyways.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro, I understand you're living legally like you pointed out, so does many of us. But sorry, I don't understand how it's lazy and an embarassment if someone from Africa/Nigeria gets married to a European, American or Canadian for status purposes. I will love if you can throw a bit more light on it. Thanks

You said for 'status purposes' only - there are many things wrong with it. There's nothing wrong at all if you truly and honestly love the person and not that you trynna use the innocent lady emotionally, physically, financially etc.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
What sort of question is this?

Does Love look at skin colour? undecided
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

....ok...so u want to marry a white woman from Nigeria that spek Yoruba.... Abi?.... Bro I take it u nevar been to London (no ofennsce) angry

Mr Cocck! Considering you can't write in clarity...It's really difficult comprehending your comment.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

You said for 'status purposes' only - there are many things wrong with it. There's nothing wrong at all if you truly and honestly love the person and not that you trynna use the innocent lady emotionally, physically, financially etc.

It's not a question of right or wrong. It's more of whether you would or not. It's a personal thing.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sure I will.smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
What sort of question is this?

Does Love look at skin colour? undecided
Love doesn't. But the emphasis is on 'marry' and not 'love'. So would you marry? Lol
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

Love doesn't. But the emphasis is on 'marry' and not 'love'. So would you marry? Lol
For Love? Why not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by ronald4lif(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Okay. On moral grounds it's wrong but I am not sure it's embarrassing and makes such person lazy. There are some situations one find themselves in life, and they're left with no other option than to do the necessary evil.

In the west, without the relevant documentation you're as good as a dead man. You can't get a job, you're not entitled to social benefits or free health care among many other things. The only way out is to get married or get into a civil partnership with a westerner to regularise your status. I want to believe most people in such situation will do just this irrespective of if the love is genuine or not. It get to a point in a man's life where morality is debased to the background.

This is just like saying, those who use bogus documents to procure entry visas abroad are an embarrassment, when in reality they are seeking for a better life and trying to escape the economic hardship back home. Over 75% of Nigerians abroad applied for entry visas with bogus documents and about same number regularise their status through bogus marriages and civil partnerships. I don't think it is an embarrassment or neither are they lazy, morally wrong yes.

Everything is morally wrong with the world anyways. Lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Without Finance Is ? / 6 Ways To Know If You Are A Bonafide Maga *Must Read* / 10 Reasons Why He Broke Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.