Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (48868 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by donphilopus: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See them... Bunch of dreamers!, Your illiterate husband/father is a joker.

Oponu the sadist, how far?
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Oponu the sadist, how far?
DonFOOLopus my guy, I dey gallant like gala.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by donphilopus: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
PEJ is going about doing real campaign, Aisha is busy posing for camera and trending on twitter. They lack political tact. They should rather take to twitter celebrity but forget about Aso Rock. She will never enter Aso Rock as First Lady except Jonathan divorces PEJ and marries her(which is IMPOSSIBLE)

She has entered Aso Rock as the First Lady without marrying the dumb Jonathan o. What sayeth thou? I guess you've buried your head in shame now. Bunch of shameless joker!! She will remain your First Lady till 2023. If. You ain't okay with that, then you can visit the lagoon!!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by donphilopus: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
DonFOOLopus my guy, I dey gallant like gala.
Thought you'd have buried your head in shame by now! Are they still dreamers?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Thought you'd have buried your head in shame by now! Are they still dreamers?
Yes o. cheesy

They are still dreamers who want to defeat bokoharam, make a Naira equal to a Dollar, Stabilize world oil price and of course pay their jobless zombies #5,000 etc grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
donphilopus:

She has entered Aso Rock as the First Lady without marrying the dumb Jonathan o. What sayeth thou? I guess you've buried your head in shame now. Bunch of shameless joker!! She will remain your First Lady till 2023. If. You ain't okay with that, then you can visit the lagoon!!
She remains your first lady, not his first lady.
Buhari remains my Presidiot.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by donphilopus: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The APC has actually done an impressive job in remodeling the image of Buhari. I can't believe that Buhari would involve his family in his political life or let his wife organize campaigns and forums.

[s]Its such a shame that he'll lose again,[/b] he should have stuck to his word in 2011 and stopped contesting for the office of the president. Seeing Zahra cry if her father loses will be painful

Joseph the dreamer, how far? Your hero has been sent back to Otuoke by the man who you thought would cry. He remains your President till 2023. Deal with that!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by donphilopus: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
obibankz:
After 28th March u and ur daughter gonna hide as usual, better take care of your husband cows instead of frying Akala kiss cry crySTILL GEJ TILL 2019

How far guy? Who laughs last?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by donphilopus: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

She remains your first lady, not his first lady.
Buhari remains my Presidiot.

SeverusSnape:

Yes o. cheesy
They are still dreamers who want to defeat bokoharam, make a Naira equal to a Dollar, Stabilize world oil price and of course pay their jobless zombies #5,000 etc grin

Continue blabbing. It's your portion till 2023!
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Continue blabbing. It's your portion till 2023!
grin grin my guy!
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by donphilopus: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin my guy!

Coming from a member of the blabbing blabbers' family.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Coming from a member of the blabbing blabbers' family.
...Coming from a veteran member of the lying liars, joking jokers and sycophantic sycophants family. smiley
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
How do you mean?
Class means uniqueness, poise, inner beauty, finesse. Doesn't she have those? Class is lifestyle over money, but it maybe helped with some money.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by shaddoww: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The APC has actually done an impressive job in remodeling the image of Buhari. I can't believe that Buhari would involve his family in his political life or let his wife organize campaigns and forums.

Its such a shame that he'll lose again, he should have stuck to his word in 2011 and stopped contesting for the office of the president. Seeing Zahra cry if her father loses will be painful
I hope u av eaten ur vomit
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by ibedun: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2015
There is Allah oooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) / INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.