Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? (30953 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by umukorophillip(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Is this not ignorance: what is the reason why some girls are fond of ignoring their male counterpart on social networks like whatsapp, bbm, badoo, facebook, 2go etc. yet they pray and fast for husbands to come and marry them? Guys please i need your opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
lots of reasons.. but we don't really expect u to understand.. well, because u are a guy.
lol aww did someone reject or ignore u?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Actually,,some guys don't know how to apply courtesy when approaching girls.
While some girls are just plain rude.

Courtesy or not.

undecided

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by DenisRock(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
they ignore u so u can get to woo them through ur fake promises and sweet lies.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Because,

NOTHING!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Cos trust is risky on social media

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gone are those days when matured guys uses social media
But this days, a boy of 15years old will even be chatting with a babe of 20years+ plus and she won't know
So, girls don wise up this days

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Dahjhi: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy
Lol... Afi diff cars nooh..
Op which kinda gurls du u get on ur contact.. Of course I knew your type that will just collect ladies pins and contact either knowing them or not just because u wan Shart.. ..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ronald4lif(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Woman wrappering is way much and the attention they get is also on the high side. Having said this, it will be time and strength consuming responding to every guy that want to talk to them. Some guys no dey take eyes see skirt so how do you expect these girls to respond to every messages they get. Though some are just plain arrogant, until they clock 30+ and starts getting little or no attention, they start moving from one crusade to another.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Middlefinger1: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Waiting for all the SAs, PAs, ministers of women affairs and relationship pros response.
BTW, OP you can do better in your English.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by mykaels450(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
9ja babes 4 u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by goodmorning40: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
No girl is looking for a Facebook friend who will end up cutting her two breasts and plucking out her two eyes for whatever reasons. Op u sound so desperate I suspect u seriously

31 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by stan241(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Probably because you approach them like you approach night workers

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ERCROSS(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lots of reasons.. but we don't really expect u to understand.. well, because u are a guy.

Pls, do u care to list out some of those reasons..
Coz d way ur likes (gender wise ) v been doing me diz days dey cut my liver ooo...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ERCROSS(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickydera2:

Hmmm.. Awon goons olorunsogo
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ivyT(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

babe I wonder o
*guys bashing ladies since rapture grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by JAVANESE(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
u jst made us knw hw myopic ur tinkin is
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by cokacoola(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
umukorophillip:
Is this not ignorance: what is the reason why some girls are found of ignoring their male cunterpart on social networks like whatsapp, bbm, badoo, facebook, 2go etc. yet they pray and fast for husbands to come and marry them? Guys please i need your opinions.
why wont she ingroed your where your sent her up go 10messages with in a second of timesad

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
cos trying to pay attention to every dick & harry dt comes our way will wear us out, believe me some dudes are better ignored!

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:
cos trying to pay attention to every dick & harry dt comes our way will wear us out, believe me some dudes are better ignored!
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
undecidedundecidedundecided
hey don't give me that look was i talking to you
duuuhh tongue

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:

hey don't give me that look was i talking to you
duuuhh tongue
That tongue looks yummy! I need some meat in my soup.

Where's my razor??

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That tongue looks yummy! I need some meat in my soup.

Where's my razor??
lol, iffa catch you ba

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:

lol, iffa catch you ba
What you fit do? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Zara09(f): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
For so many silly questions, like
Have you eaten? What did you? Did you pray for me?

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What you fit do? undecided
Since i dont use to fight again I will deafen you with cry until u sellotape my mouth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:

Since i dont use to fight again I will deafen you with cry until u sellotape my mouth grin
haha
Those things don't get to me cool

Something else MAY work undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by larryChockode: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
what type of car? trailer?undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
haha
Those things don't get to me cool

Something else MAY work undecided
something like

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:

something like
I don't know. Remember I used the word "may"
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I don't know. Remember I used the word "may"
must u suffer me everytime i ask something ? see me am going to sleep already, had a stressful day, so nice night,, Ciao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.