Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! (3560 Views)

The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by donmayorgroup(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!!

I have written several articles on this blog decrying the state of neglect and perpetual shame Ugbene Ajima has been subjected.

It's most unfortunate that even as these people languish in shame and neglect, their leaders, representatives and the Enugu State Government is pretending to have not seen their plight.

THE FORGOTTEN COMMUNITY

Ugbene Ajima is a community in Uzo Uwani LGA, Enugu State. Over the years, they have endured hardship and its like they are just left to their fate.

They have no good access roads, no drinking water. Their schools are in a great state of disrepair and even as the elections approach, bells and screams of vote seekers will permeate through the overshadowing bushes and hills which have blocked them access to network connectivity…and still they don’t hesitate to perform their constitutional obligations.

Please, I want to use this medium to call on the leaders,the Member(s), representing Enugu North in the National Assembly and Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Gburugburu, to come to their aide.

These people are tired of swimming through floods of water to get to their hamlets.

They are tired of ferrying their loved ones to the hospitals as they continuously fall into ditches.

They are tired of falling off hills in the name of searching for networks to reach their brothers and sisters.

We need your help.

SEE MORE PICS @ http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/09/see-road-leading-to-ugbene-ajima-enugu.html
CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by madridguy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Oh my God.
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Pavore9: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Really sad. A lot of rural communities are ignored but when elections approaches it will become a beehive of activities! angry
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by fearNORTH: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gburugburu should concentrate his infrastructure development on Enugu North part of the state so as to be at par with the rest of the state.
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by babyfaceafrica: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
ok
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Flexherbal(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Do they have leaders or representatives, there?
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by sarrki(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
If that criminals called ipob had call a sit order for this

Even me as a non igbo will join in solidarity

They will now be making noise in onitsha alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Alcatraz003: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Igbos are really suffering oookk, in all my life which has been spent in the SW, i jabe not seen a road as bad as this.

I dont even know what to say sef.

2 Likes

Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by fearNORTH: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Igbos are really suffering oookk, in all my life which has been spent in the SW, i jabe not seen a road as bad as this.

Here you are rearing your ugly head as if the entire Yoruba land is developed.

1 Like

Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Neoguru1: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:
If that criminals called ipob had call a sit order for this

Even me as a non igbo will join in solidarity

They will now be making noise in onitsha alone
Please, everyone, ignore this illiterate.
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Alcatraz003: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
fearNORTH:

Here you are rearing your ugly head as if the entire Yoruba land is developed.

There is no gully erosion now, all i see are mud houses which can be found all over Nigeria and well paved adjoining roads.

You misunderstood my earlier post, i never meant to ridicule the east. I was only expressing my surprise that such roads are in the east.

Get your mind out of the gutter Igbo man!
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by fearNORTH: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:

There is no gully erosion now, all i see are mud houses which can be found all over Nigeria and well paved adjoining roads.

You misunderstood my earlier post, i never meant to ridicule the east. I was only expressing my surprise that such roads are in the east.

If mud houses envelope your city, we can imagine how the rural areas will look like.
Your biased mind didn't allow you to realize this is a rural area.
Can you show us one picture of a mud house in the city of Enugu?
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef angry
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Neoguru1:
Please, everyone, ignore this illiterate.

Mr literate

Just apply as an editor in one of our national newspaper

Yeye dey smell
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by HurtgenForest: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:

[size=20pt]Erosion renders 20 families homeless in Ogun[/size]

By Daud Olatunji

ABEOKUTA—Residents of Abule Oloni Community, Lantoro Abeokuta have called on the Ogun State government to intervene as erosion disaster rendered no fewer than 20 family homeless in Ogun State. Vanguard gathered that many residents have abandoned their various houses to safe their precious lives and properties over the flood disaster.

Chairman of the community, Chief Lasisi Shamudeen, who addressed newsmen urged the government to come to their aids. Shamudeen explained that the erosion problem had destroyed roads, property and at the same time, threatening their lives. Also speaking, the Secretary of Abule Oloni Community Development Association Mr. Ayinde Lekan, the government was nonchalant to the plight of the community. He said: “Erosion has destroyed many houses and shops, which had rendered some members of the community jobless.

”It has affected our businesses, because, apart from the fact that some people have left the community because of this erosion, people don’t want to come to leave in the community.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/erosion-renders-20-families-homeless-in-ogun/

1 Like

Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by benzion72(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
How will this village get thier farm product to the nearest market. If they have pregnanat women in labour how will they ever see a Doctor.My brother continue to shout until somebody listen to you
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by pacino26(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
His excellency will soon start crying now. cool
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by spyder880(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pathetic.

Some other communities in Enugu state are as bad as this.

Have you been to Nomeh, Nkanu east LGA? Your car will be retrieved only in the dry season.
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by Abagworo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Every State in Nigeria aside the dry Sahel Savannah areas have these types of roads. It is an environmental degradation created by a battle between man and nature. Ecological funds are often sort after by State Government to alleviate the impact but the solution lies more on enlightening the people about maintaining the natural vegetation especially in erosion prone areas.
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by fearNORTH: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
pacino26:
His excellency will soon start crying now. cool

Ijiot
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by pacino26(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
fearNORTH:

Ijiot

No offense taken dude. Hope you slept betterbetter cool
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by fearNORTH: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
pacino26:

No offense taken dude. Hope you slept betterbetter cool

Neither was there any intended offense ..
I found your post funny
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by pacino26(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
fearNORTH:

Neither was there any intended offense ..

I found your post funny

So was the systematic insult. Was it directed to me or "you know who" ?
Re: See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! by basilo101: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:

where is the road located?? Inside the bush leading to nowhere. So shut up. which govt tar foot pat leading to nowhere? I would have been worried if I saw houses on both sides of the road.
these are the township roads being transformed in the maintown

(1) (Reply)

Why I Made Okowa Governor From UK Prisons – Ibori / Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.