Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Will You React When Your Wife Call You Oponu(idiot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You React When Your Wife Call You Oponu(idiot (3211 Views)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Will You React When Your Wife Call You Oponu(idiot by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
If my wife calls me oponu...definately I AM because I think she knows me better than anyone!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When Your Wife Call You Oponu(idiot by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
stone07:
Pls young husband in the house. What will be your reaction if your wife called you Oponu,idiot or all sorts of nasty names like that when both of you have misunderstanding. This happened to a friend when he was correcting his wife on something she did wrong.

Have you heard her side of the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You React When Your Wife Call You Oponu(idiot by StevensJojo(f): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
RoyalRoy:
Verbal abuse is a no-no in a relationship and marriage!!

When a partner can't guard their tongue and call the other derogatory names out of anger, then they need help.

If a woman calls me "OPONU", it should be either my mother or someone much more older. Definitely not my wife or girlfriend.

Take a break and review past cases of abuse, if it's a constant thing with her, then you might have ended up with an ill-bred partner.

Report her to her parents.

Made a lot of sense till the last paragraph. Lol.Parents? Sheesh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Moment! / Most Popular Products In Nigeria (omo, Maclean, Close-up, Bournvita: Tom-tom) / Married Couples Who Don't Want Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.