Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) (1190 Views)

Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Alot as been said about the recent protest by some group called "coalition for change" in Lagos which newspapers expecially from the opposition parties claimed are OPC members. Am neither a supporter of any of the two parties but a close look at the protesters might make one to wonder if the reports published elwhist are genuine. Someone once ask me, that if the protester were protesting against PDP what would have been the response of the opposition party. I want us to take a close look at the protesters to deduce our conclusion.

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
more

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by Ewizard(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
wat else do u expect 4rm d opposition party?

wat does opposition mean?

"disagree wif anyfin against ya favour"..

shifting election was a step ahead to success..
not changing Jega is 2 steps backward and suicidal for d incumbent considering d desperation of d opposition.

wondering if dere's anoda game 2 play.. stop d use of anti-rigging card reader??

somtymz it payz to be a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dem plenty sha. Look organised too.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
If JeGa go,who comes in?
Tip: since the incumbent president is from the South,whoever to replace Jega MUST be from the North.
APC and Northerners,why panic?,PDP chairman is also from the North.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by ephemm(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
If U support GEJ, may your life be run the way GEJ has run this country.

As for JEGA, he is the only good thing that seems to have happened to this administration, but I will only give credit to him at the end of the election.

Free & fair is all I preach

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by Larufa(m): 12:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Here are the real pictures of the events:

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by ibrahym47(m): 3:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Larufa:
May God bless you abundantly sir cool
Larufa:
May God bless you abundantly sir

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Stop lying. OP
Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by LoveDecay(m): 4:35am On Mar 18, 2015
See thos yeye nollywood actors - i tin sey jonathan has organized nollywood and things are happening.

Na so them broke reach, i hear sey nah 3K them share for the runs. cool
Re: Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) by M4gunners: 4:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Obviously mr Jega has some questions to answer. Is he not aware that many people in the South have not collected their PVC? Something is wrong somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Violence In Lagos [iyana Ipaja] / Jagaban Says Calm Down / Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.