Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158597 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
toluene23:
He said I should book it down; tho I think booking its free.I think he s taking the printed copy to the embassy with passport .please what's your advice how on this,hope its not a formality /scam. Because he's taking the. VISA fee along with the printed copy that I've booked already and along with the passport. Advice please.

Organised scam
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
@toluene23 diz ur story is not clear to me.
Please be straight forwad so that i/we can help you the best possible way.

Agent said diz agent said that!!!
Mr man go to the embassy and confirm to clear you doubt.
You can do all diz yoursef Toluene, all diz agent people are very tricky...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
@Cowleg....Scam?What if I have to see the copy of the letter of Invitation and Employment. Because I was told specifically that on monday or tuesday my letter will arrive and get to him;that I should com .so I can see it.

Though I've planned to have a copy of it by photocopying it...Can I tak it to the embassy for confirmation wether it is true or I should just forget about it all.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
toluene23:
He said I should book it down; tho I think booking its free.I think he s taking the printed copy to the embassy with passport .please what's your advice how on this,hope its not a formality /scam. Because he's taking the. VISA fee along with the printed copy that I've booked already and along with the passport. Advice please.
You can go to the embassy and make enquiry.

If you are going to apply for VISA(all type)
You'd need to provide, Visa fee, prove of accomodation, account statement and maybe *A letter of invitation(in ur case)..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Okay,Thanks. But what if I can have the copy of the letter of invitation and employment from him. I think I can take that to the embassy for confirmation and for authenticity. Before I give him money for VISA and passport to take it along to the bulgaria embassy in abuja.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:57am On Apr 20, 2015
toluene23:
Okay,Thanks. But what if I can have the copy of the letter of invitation and employment from him. I think I can take that to the embassy for confirmation and for authenticity. Before I give him money for VISA and passport to take it along to the bulgaria embassy in abuja.
Before I answer you question!
Are the the one that applied for the job and was invited OR the Agent did that for you?
Secondly, do you have information on the kind of employment and maybe the company/organisation?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 1:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Please I'm in lagos; and the embassy is at. Abuja. Please how do I confirm. I'm going to see him today coz he told me our Invitation has arrived and that they call him from embassy that he should report. So he told me he's going there today. That I have to bring I copy of my cert and some other things and passort to abuja. But I will see the IV this morning, please how do I confirm; he's yet to request for money; but he told me he's going to abuja with the VISA fee 150dolls this morning; that after dey ve granted it; dat he will now giv us hs own charge. But I want to confirm the invitation from the compny;because I'm in lag and the country embassy is at abuja. Help!!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
toluene23:
Please I'm in lagos; and the embassy is at. Abuja. Please how do I confirm. I'm going to see him today coz he told me our Invitation has arrived and that they call him from embassy that he should report. So he told me he's going there today. That I have to bring I copy of my cert and some other things and passort to abuja. But I will see the IV this morning, please how do I confirm; he's yet to request for money; but he told me he's going to abuja with the VISA fee 150dolls this morning; that after dey ve granted it; dat he will now giv us hs own charge. But I want to confirm the invitation from the compny;because I'm in lag and the country embassy is at abuja. Help!!!
I rili don't know how to advice u my friend coz ur case is confusing me...

Well, when u see the IV letter, try and copy the contacts of the company/organisation to confirm if its genuine.
Am are you have to pay certain amount for Visa fee.
Am suprised that Bulgaria Embassy called him(ur agent). Anyways , you can call bulgaria embassy abuja to confirm the amount of the visa fee.

Sorry my reply is coming late!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
I ve collected the IV letter today, I was asked to drop my passport for it to be taken to abuja at the embassy.so he told me VISA fee is 150dollar(30k).is own charges not there;he said after everythg an the ViSA is out.he can now charge me. Told me will be out think after 5 or 12working Days. No Option. Now I have the lV.with the office contact email and phone number
The problem now is that hw to confirm;becoz he's standing som stuffs in it for me like the post and job I'm presently doing. You know wat I'm talking?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Prince where are yo from and are you in Bulgaria or u've been there once
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I rili don't know how to advice u my friend coz ur case is confusing me...

Well, when u see the IV letter, try and copy the contacts of the company/organisation to confirm if its genuine.
Am are you have to pay certain amount for Visa fee.
Am suprised that Bulgaria Embassy called him(ur agent). Anyways , you can call bulgaria embassy abuja to confirm the amount of the visa fee.

Sorry my reply is coming late!!

please change thread topic to read " Study in Bulgaria 2015"

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Have anybody lived in bulgaria before? share your experience!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
toluene23:
I ve collected the IV letter today, I was asked to drop my passport for it to be taken to abuja at the embassy.so he told me VISA fee is 150dollar(30k).is own charges not there;he said after everythg an the ViSA is out.he can now charge me. Told me will be out think after 5 or 12working Days. No Option. Now I have the lV.with the office contact email and phone number
The problem now is that hw to confirm;becoz he's standing som stuffs in it for me like the post and job I'm presently doing. You know wat I'm talking?
I don't know what you are talkin friend! Pls telme!
Ok I believe ur agent should be/have submitted ur application @bulgaria embassy abuja. If so, I wish u all d best and what I know for sure is when u have the right documents(genuine) Gods grace u will be granted visa.
What about statement of account?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
toluene23:
Prince where are yo from and are you in Bulgaria or u've been there once
I have not been to bulgaria ooo but am going there on or before october for studies
Gods grace...

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
cowleg:
Have anybody lived in bulgaria before? share your experience!!
Yesoo abeg if you have information about *Student life in bulgaria* pls ur candid advice will be apprecited a billion times for we the prospective students and aswell those coming after us..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yeah! Latest. Told me jst now that all is in good condition now at the embassy now; that they will call me in the next 10 working days acording to him. But he told me when he got there he was asked to pay additional 100dolls to make it 250dolls; initially I paid him 150dolls for VISA; but dat eventually when he got there; they told him 150dolls is for study VISA;and its BIz/Working VISA I'm going with.which is 250dolls.he told me that I should know I'm owninghim 100dolls now. I said okay that no problem. What's your advice on this. I think ishould wait till the next 10working days as he have said. Even he's still in abuja as he said. That he's trying to confirm what they will ask at their interview so as to give me hint.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
toluene23:
Yeah! Latest. Told me jst now that all is in good condition now at the embassy now; that they will call me in the next 10 working days acording to him. But he told me when he got there he was asked to pay additional 100dolls to make it 250dolls; initially I paid him 150dolls for VISA; but dat eventually when he got there; they told him 150dolls is for study VISA;and its BIz/Working VISA I'm going with.which is 250dolls.he told me that I should know I'm owninghim 100dolls now. I said okay that no problem. What's your advice on this. I think ishould wait till the next 10working days as he have said. Even he's still in abuja as he said. That he's trying to confirm what they will ask at their interview so as to give me hint.
Ok good development. Like he said 10 working days fingers crossed mahn!
Make sure u know about the job the you applied and also some vital fact about *bulgaria as it will give u an edge IF an interview will be conducted...
Meanwhile I'd advice u go through the company/organisation dat invited you, so you could gather informations aswell.
*Peace
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
But; bor what I'm scared about this job; is that it shouldn't be somejobs that they will enslave someone.so someone will be restricted. I asked the man; and he told me at first when going tthat I won't be allowed to go with our certificated; that we can only have it in our email. That because they might think I can get there and change my mind on the job; that I might only want to use them as the source to get the country. So the man Said I will have to sign few months or years with them first; and they will process my resident. But I'm scared not to be enslave. Ur comment and Advice on this please.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think im in serious hot sit of trouble now. i tried one of the number on the letter in whch they wrt;please feel freee to ask us any question during office hour in whch they worte duting instead of during.
so one of the number i contacted there ; the person was tellin me people called him/her fro germany and englan; talking about the company name in whch he doesnt know wat they deal with; that people mistaken his/her number to the companys contact.that he /she has nothing to do with the company. said they didnt scam me;that it might be a mistake. that the line is its own personal mobile line.

the second line; i phoned it many times but nobody respond to it.

so i now contacted the agent; he told me hes jst stepping out of the embassy;that hes planning to come back home.

Please i need your advice. Im i a hotsit now
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
toluene23:
But; bor what I'm scared about this job; is that it shouldn't be somejobs that they will enslave someone.so someone will be restricted. I asked the man; and he told me at first when going tthat I won't be allowed to go with our certificated; that we can only have it in our email. That because they might think I can get there and change my mind on the job; that I might only want to use them as the source to get the country. So the man Said I will have to sign few months or years with them first; and they will process my resident. But I'm scared not to be enslave. Ur comment and Advice on this please.
@Toluene, ure very funny.
So you don't know the kind of job you are going for in bulgaria, well thas bad enuf...
You should be very careful with these agent guys coz they are only after your money.
Please! Please!! Please!!! Try and confirm the kind of job you are going there to do ooo bcoz *had I know might be too late.
Anyways I still wish u success in d Visa and let not your certificate worry you for now, get to bulgaria first and if things works out well den you can startsurfacing your plans...
Peace
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Reply the next message to that please read it all.the one I worte I'm in serious hot sit; casala don dey burst I beg;weti feel do,abeg... Please what should I do
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please Advice;im in serious hot sit of trouble now. i tried one of the number on the letter in whch they wrt;please feel freee to ask us any question during office hour in whch they worte duting instead of during.
so one of the number i contacted there ; the person was tellin me people called him/her fro germany and englan; talking about the company name in whch he doesnt know wat they deal with; that people mistaken his/her number to the companys contact.that he /she has nothing to do with the company. said they didnt scam me;that it might be a mistake. that the line is its own personal mobile line.

so i now contacted the agent; he told me hes jst stepping out of the embassy;that hes planning to come back home.

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Something is not right here Mr Toluene23,
Just be patient and wait for d agent guy to return den you can confront him with your many questions.
Secondly, try and ask people around you or look for an agency that helps with travel issues and confirm the genuiness of the invitation letter..
Like I said, wait for d agent guy to come home den go to him with a good friend of urs.
Ask him all your questions den if ure not clear or smell scam.......... U know what 2do.
Peace
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
toluene23:
Please Advice;im in serious hot sit of trouble now. i tried one of the number on the letter in whch they wrt;please feel freee to ask us any question during office hour in whch they worte duting instead of during.

Toluene, toluene, toluene? How many times did i call you
you are in the process of being scammed by con artists. The more you look the less you see. Your eyes will open when he go scam u upto 1 million. Are yu not a nigerian guy? you gotta be sharp.

Bulgaria is one of the poorest eu country, their is basic high unemployment their, even their citizens no get job that most of them are running to west europe. The guy is aware of the number on the lettet, if u dnt kno he wana use it to convince you, He willl eventually get yu a fake visa then collect upto 500k depending on his greediness before he release ur passport, u go sell ur papa land pay, then he will disappear.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
cowleg:

Toluene, toluene, toluene? How many times did i call you
you are in the process of being scammed by con artists. The more you look the less you see. Your eyes will open when he go scam u upto 1 million. Are yu not a nigerian guy? you gotta be sharp.

Bulgaria is one of the poorest eu country, their is basic high unemployment their, even their citizens no get job that most of them are running to west europe. The guy is aware of the number on the lettet, if u dnt kno he wana use it to convince you, He willl eventually get yu a fake visa then collect upto 500k depending on his greediness before he release ur passport, u go sell ur papa land pay, then he will disappear.
LAFS!!!!
Diz guy, @Cowleg u harsh ooh take it easy on the guy nah....
He's making some good sense @Toluene.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
@prince leave cowleg.hes in a free world.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Maybe Cowleg is talkin from experience sha!!!
@Toluene in what ever you do as regard the travel,IV letter nd Visa make sure u apply common sense if not the Agent go use you as him ATM machine lols...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Maybe Cowleg is talkin from experience sha!!!
@Toluene in what ever you do as regard the travel,IV letter nd Visa make sure u apply common sense if not the Agent go use you as him ATM machine lols...

My mum was scammed 220k for ordinary flight booking to india by an agent!!!

toluene23 sorry for my harsh tone but sometimes u gotta use harsh tone to convince a fella, guy all the agents dey use juju hold man, wen ur eye go clear u go shout hard i known... Hundreds of people are scamed daily by agents so shine ya eyes, I have heard so many scam with the same pattern as yours... From ur story is obvious u nid to arrest that guy immediately..
You here me!!! He will kip telling you stories to extort more money,
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks a lot; now I understand.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
toluene23:
Thanks a lot; now I understand.
Yes, it's better for you to understand. Tomorrow you will owe him another $100 and he will eventually give you another type of visa... And now, before you collect that passport of yours, you go sweat unless you pay him all the money plus his own charges that he has been chanting. You will pay nothing less than 300k. grin
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Greetings to you all, am really happy to come across this thread cos am really intrested in studying in Bulgaria. Am a graduate and i read biochemistry i will love to go for my masters in any Sofia University. I have checked rb link i saw on this thread and i found out that the university does offer Master degree in biochemistry. Pls brother i want you guy to help me by giving direction for me to make this dream come tru. Xpecting to read from you. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.