Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159246 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2015
nelson86:
@tik2price: my oga pls help me out, how much did you spend including their school fees,visa, nd all together bos am abt to apply
u want to apply for visa ahbi admission?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by nelson86: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
tlk2Prince:

u want to apply for visa ahbi admission?
I wanted to apply for admission bt am confusing if I can still collect the form or if there's any alternative I can do to get there next yr
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guy u don sell your bbm? I'm waiting for the number jor
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
nelson86:
I wanted to apply for admission bt am confusing if I can still collect the form or if there's any alternative I can do to get there next yr

Admission to bulgarian universities don close.
but you can start processing your documents and apply early next year.
favourmic:
Guy u don sell your bbm? I'm waiting for the number jor

write me on whatsapp. I neva activate my bbm
u will soon get d numba.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:42am On Nov 23, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Admission to bulgarian universities don close.
but you can start processing your documents and apply early next year.

write me on whatsapp. I neva activate my bbm
u will soon get d numba.

Which number deygo for your whatsapp?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
favourmic:
Guy should I scan it and send it to you?
Bro how far am in lag now and am with your documents trying to call you but not going tru
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
Bro how far am in lag now and am with your documents trying to call you but not going tru

bro have sent you a mail please get back to me asap.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
favourmic:

bro have sent you a mail please get back to me asap.
ok
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by minem: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Will be going to Bulgaria by January specifically St Cyril and St Methodius Uni of Veliko Turnovo. I need info on their standard of teachin, Job opportunities, the people and the country in general.
secondly, how and what do I need to process my Visa... Need these info ASAP guys.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
minem:
Will be going to Bulgaria by January specifically St Cyril and St Methodius Uni of Veliko Turnovo. I need info on their standard of teachin, Job opportunities, the people and the country in general.
secondly, how and what do I need to process my Visa... Need these info ASAP guys.

is your admission out? if yes the school must send you info about it if i'm not wrong
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by minem: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
I'm certain about being admitted, jst need this info to prepare before hand. again pls how much does it cost to prepare a Bulgarian visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by generalfag: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
minem:
I'm certain about being admitted, jst need this info to prepare before hand. again pls how much does it cost to prepare a Bulgarian visa?

It all depends on the number of pages of your documents
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hello guys! Its been a long time i must say
Congrats to those of you that recently got your visa and admitted aswell.
Am sure bulgaria will be pleased to play your host
For prospective students still contemplating weather to give a shot or not, well, my Advice to you guys is... follow your heart.
And for those of you that will need assistance one way or the other, feel free to contact me and i will gladly help.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
minem:

Its good you are certain of Admission..
you pay 30k initially when you go to submit your documents for visa and 70k after your visa is approved..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by macminista(m): 3:37am On Dec 31, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Bulgaria is an EU country and would be joining the schengen zone soonest.
I'd advice any prospectus student who can't meet up with the schengen requirements should see bulgaria as another better and affordable study destination.
Am makin my way to study in Bulgaria but haven't got anyone even from N/land to join me on this successful quest thas what I call STRANGE ahbi the country no make sense?
...Bulgaria ke? 9Ja beta pass dis country na
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
macminista:
...Bulgaria ke? 9Ja beta pass dis country na
Am happy this ur comment dint make it to 2016!!!
Nigeria is a blessed country ruled by bunch of greedy, selfish, self centered, blood sucking demons...
Lets be realistic man, what is the current situation of our beloved Nigeria?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by macminista(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Am happy this ur comment dint make it to 2016!!!
Nigeria is a blessed country ruled by bunch of greedy, selfish, self centered, blood sucking demons...
Lets be realistic man, what is the current situation of our beloved Nigeria?
my broda I don't know how old you re or what your present situation is...I hope u did a proper research about moving to Bulgaria or were u advised by someone to go there? Do you have friends or blood relatives in Europe?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2016
macminista:
my broda I don't know how old you re or what your present situation is...I hope u did a proper research about moving to Bulgaria or were u advised by someone to go there? Do you have friends or blood relatives in Europe?

YES Indeed, as a matter of fact i choose to come here, nobody compelled me and to be realistic Bulgaria is not as rosy as other western european countries, But i must say its worth it.
Surely you will agree with me that Hard Work and Determination pays irrespective of where you find yourself..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by macminista(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
tlk2Prince:

YES Indeed, as a matter of fact i choose to come here, nobody compelled me and to be realistic Bulgaria is not as rosy as other western european countries, But i must say its worth it.
Surely you will agree with me that Hard Work and Determination pays irrespective of where you find yourself..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
all the best
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
tlk2Prince:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

nice... Longest time boss, how you doing? How Bulgaria Na... Hope all is well... Happy new year boss...how studies

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Parasitic(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
tlk2Prince:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

enjoy bro i go join you soon. cowleg
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
fikki1:

nice... Longest time boss, how you doing? How Bulgaria Na... Hope all is well... Happy new year boss...how studies
Yea longest time whatsup with u. U don enta belgium?
All is well including studies!
Happy New Year.
macminista:
all the best
Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by macminista(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
tlk2Prince:

Yea longest time whatsup with u. U don enta belgium?
All is well including studies!
Happy New Year.
Thanks
lol...which wan be Belgium own again ni ? I live in the us
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hello guys
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
macminista:
If you look very well or read the message very well, you will notice that its not your quote.
yours was quoted as THANKS. Mr. Macminista
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
macminista:
If you look or read my quote very well, you would notice that its not your message rather i quoted you as THANKS
Mr. macminista
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
cowleg:
Hello guys

how far boss
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
favourmic:

how far boss
how are you?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
cowleg:

how are you?

happy new yr how is your admission boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.