Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159107 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
opaniyi12:
hello house,
please does anyone known how much bulgaria embassy in nigeria legalize documents per page and can i send it throu courier to them
Its 5k per document!
I won't advice you to send your documents tru courier, instead use a friend or agent *hence it only legalisatiom.
You can contact Bulgaria embassy Abuja with the following address to confirm.
Phone: 08033078578
Email: Embassy.Abuja@mfa.bg
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by shallomtr: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pls does anyone know were one can translate documents to bulgarian language
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
shallomtr:
Pls does anyone know were one can translate documents to bulgarian language

What are the documents you want to translate?

Bulgarian Embassy used to offer such services, but they no longer.
You can negotiate with a legal firm in bulgaria that translates, then you send your documents and they translate for you.
OR
An agent can help you with the translation.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Prince how far help me check your email I send you a mail.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
favourmic:
Prince how far help me check your email I send you a mail.
sup bro, prince might not reply soon cos he is in sofia now and might still be trying to settle down. But no problem bro cos he gave me your phone no to call u and to help us bring your documents to lag frm abj
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
sup bro, prince might not reply soon cos he is in sofia now and might still be trying to settle down. But no problem bro cos he gave me your phone no to call u and to help us bring your documents to lag frm abj

wow when did he arrive sofia ?? did he call you??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2015
cowleg:

wow when did he arrive sofia ?? did he call you??
on Monday, he called before he left
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello guys! How y'all doing?
Am in sofia already and have registered with my skul NBU.
Sofia is quite cool and am still tryna get along with thhe system here.
Cold here na grade1 but d cold still dey do. Warm!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2015
@neverever
Where do u stay in bulgaria?
Am in sofia ovcha kupel
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
@Favourmic I have seen ur documents and d issue with it is what only u can solve.
What u presented is a print out of your waec result, what d ministry require is a photocopy of your original waec result.
Am sure u know dat d print out from Web and photocopy of original is different?
I spoke withh Alexander tomov about it and he's willin to hasten the process only if can provide d document.
NBU is a flexible university so ure lucky coz they always try to give out. Valid info to international students.
And thet your course is language course, so u beta enroll for an English taught coz Bulgarian is hard to learn (4th hardest language in d world).
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
adeniyibolanle:

Wow that good have been trying to call him but not reachable but hope he gave you my Etisalat number
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Favourmic I have seen ur documents and d issue with it is what only u can solve.
What u presented is a print out of your waec result, what d ministry require is a photocopy of your original waec result.
I spoke withh Alexander tomov about it and he's willin to hasten the process only if can provide d document.
NBU is a flexible university so ure lucky coz they always try to give out. Valid info to international students.
And thet your course is language course, so u beta enroll for an English taught coz Bulgarian is hard to learn (4th hardest language in d world).

Guy why u no call when you want to leave? I'm happy you landed safely, but guy you know I'm having problem with my original wace result and I don't know if the wace can give me the original wace result again, but i have given them all the wace card info for them to log in online and check it, or do I have to go to court and do affidavit on it? Please I believe you can help me out once you're there.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Cos if I have to go and re- write the waec the for original take up to months or a yr before it come out.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
I'd advice u go to WAEC office my friend, there should be a solution.
Me or NBU may not be able to help you coz it's the Ministry that requires the document and not NBU.
So guy make u try.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
tlk2Prince:
I'd advice u go to WAEC office my friend, there should be a solution.
Me or NBU may not be able to help you coz it's the Ministry that requires the document and not NBU.
So guy make u try.

have already try and contact the waec office and i was told they can't offer me another original result and if it's going to happen it we take me up to 6month or a yr.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
favourmic:

have already try and contact the waec office and i was told they can't offer me another original result and if it's going to happen it we take me up to 6month or a yr.
Hmmmmm Das serious, e too far oooo!
I will speak to Alexander again to know possible solutions.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Hmmmmm Das serious, e too far oooo!
I will speak to Alexander again to know possible solutions.

Please help me talk to him please I don't know what to do again, I think the school is having problem with the ministry But if there is any additional charges for it I'm ready to pay for it, just help for admission to come out please
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2015
favourmic:

Please help me talk to him please I don't know what to do again, I think the school is having problem with the ministry But if there is any additional charges for it I'm ready to pay for it, just help for admission to come out please

I will see what I can do
He sent u a mail right? Reply the mail and convince him the result is legit and very well accepted.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I will see what I can do
He sent u a mail right? Reply the mail and convince him the result is legit and very well accepted.

guy give us quick analysis of the struggles and hustling in that country..thought you be omo igbo jobs, business, girls, racism, development.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
cowleg:

guy give us quick analysis of the struggles and hustling in that country..thought you be omo igbo jobs, business, girls, racism, development.

Guy why you dey rush am? You be bad guy o, I think he need time to be able to give analysis
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
favourmic:

Guy why you dey rush am? You be bad guy o, I think he need time to be able to give analysis

No mind cowleg! Him tink say Bulgaria dey my back yard. And for ur info, I dint come here for business and girls stuffs or racism mahn. I. Know why am here and GOD is faithful.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
tlk2Prince:

No mind cowleg! Him tink say Bulgaria dey my back yard. And for ur info, I dint come here for business and girls stuffs or racism mahn. I. Know why am here and GOD is faithful.

Good one stay forcus and remember who you're God bless your hustle
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
tlk2Prince:

well i understand you are going for first degree..... success shaaaa enjoy your stay!!! success in your future endeavour.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tlk2prince have try to contact you on bbm no response the school have mail me and its statement of result they talking about.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
favourmic:
Tlk2prince have try to contact you on bbm no response the school have mail me and its statement of result they talking about.

ok good! So I blv u have dat.
from now I will handle your documemts so u will get admixn asap.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
tlk2Prince:

ok good! So I blv u have dat.
from now I will handle your documemts so u will get admixn asap.

Sure I will go back to my secondary school and collect it but its GCE o, or must it be where I wrote the GCE
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2015
favourmic:

Sure I will go back to my secondary school and collect it but its GCE o, or must it be where I wrote the GCE
go to the skul and get it. ...
shebi na waec u submit? So why not get statement of result for d waec or is it same as gce? Coz me no undastnd wat u mean by gce...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2015
@favour! Have goten the document. Just inform me as soon as u getit and send to nbu so I cld follow up.
I told u to change ur course coz na language course u choose and bulgarian language hard oooo but if u can cope den no wahala.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
tlk2Prince:

go to the skul and get it. ...
shebi na waec u submit? So why not get statement of result for d waec or is it same as gce? Coz me no undastnd wat u mean by gce...

Wace GCE is written out side the school around November/December but wace is written in the school around may/June
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Sheyboy8: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
plz can sm1 also use neco result to process foreign university like Bulgaria
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sheyboy8:
plz can sm1 also use neco result to process foreign university like Bulgaria

yes you can...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Sheyboy8: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
tlk2Prince:

yes you can...
if I may ask how is the tution fee if I want to study in Bulgaria cos m intending to do my PGD in d country

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.