Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159082 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
@innodcent aiico insurance. Are u applying for visa D?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by innodcent: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Iyfeezone:
Hi @Lyfeezone, thanks for your quick response. yes is for D" visa. Please do you know how much it will cost me to get that? And pls how can I contact the insurance company.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by innodcent: 12:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Hello Iyfeezone, please where can I get the police report and is it the one that comes with a thumb print?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Visit: Central Criminal Registry. Force C.I.D, Alagbon Close, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria. Go there with two passport photographs and your electronic passport

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Anybody gotten Bulgarian visa
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Iyfeezone:

How far with your visa?its now how many month now? I don't understand what took Bulgaria embassy so long
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2017
favourmic:

How far with your visa?its now how many month now? I don't understand what took Bulgaria embassy so long

Seems the stuff now take overtly long time... Do they deny visas?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
My God is great. I have collected my visa.
To all u guyz my God will do it for u too. Amen

Pls I will u guys to know the consular is going on vacation. The embassy is closing 30th June and reopen on 20th August 2017

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iyfeezone:

Pls I will u guys to know the consular is going on vacation. The embassy is closing 30th June and reopen on 20th August 2017
Nawa oooo congratulations, what about legislation at the embassy, why would dey shut down for so long?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2017
From what I saw on the notice board. I believe his going on summer vacation. To resume 20th August.and for those applying for visa D which is students visa, u must meet with the consular one on one.

@cowleg how far with ur process.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
cowleg:

Seems the stuff now take overtly long time... Do they deny visas?

Yes they deny visa but I think they are on holiday as well
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Iyfeezone:

Congrats bro wish you best of luck did you pay your school fees before applying for visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ok @cowleg will link u on whatapp.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by DrVektor: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
DANNIEmore:
Please house, are foreign students allowed to work in Bulgaria while studying?

Good afternoon, sir, I know it's probably too late to be replying to this but I hope you see this and reply. I'm a recent graduate of Radiography with a Second class upper degree and I'm trying to get into Uni-heidelberg in Germany for my M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering. And I was hoping we could talk so you can put me through sir. I sent you a pm already, sir. I hope you reply that sir. Thank you very much.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Lamide123: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Anyone in the house know the processing time for Bulgarian student visa
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by travelpoint: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cost of education in Bulgaria is relatively cheap when you compare to other European countries. It is good place to study if you are planning to study outside Nigeria.

If you are planning to study in Bulgaria make sure you have enough money to take care of the tuition, accommodation and food. No job in Bulgaria.

Don't ever think you are going to Bulgaria to study and work. No job in Bulgaria. It is ok if you have someone to sponsor you or you have enough money for your program.

Most Nigerians living abroad will not tell you the truth

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Mr man, are u in Bulgaria? Don't say wat u don't know. They are jobs but u can't compare bulgaria with Western Europe. I am in sofia and have friends that are students and work too. Like I said other European countries like Germany have more better opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Lamide123: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Iyfeezone:
Mr man, are u in Bulgaria? Don't say wat u don't know. They are jobs but u can't compare bulgaria with Western Europe. I am in sofia and have friends that are students and work too. Like I said other European countries like Germany have more better opportunities.
You have been staying in Bulgaria for how many weeks?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adexuxin(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wish All of you janded guys Success. We dy naija
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by innodcent: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
@ lyfeezone i love your sincerity and encouragements. I believe there's job in any country including Nigeria..
Sometimes it depends on individuals. Mr B may not want to do the kind of Job Mr A is doing. And you can not get a job without going out to look for one.
Iyfeezone:
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Godwithme01: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2017
hello,

i have gone through the thread, you guys did not state minimum account balance required in my sponsors account
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ehisjeff444(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
hello anyone in the house cause am new here
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by amarigp: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Please can I get a permit in Bulgaria with a tourist visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by amarigp: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2017
@ify please can I get a permit in Bulgaria with a tourist visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by amarigp: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2017
@Iyfeezone, Please can I get a permit in Bulgaria with a tourist visa? If yes how much will the permit cost me? Thank you...please reply
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ehisjeff444(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please I greet d hux. Just wanted to know if any body dt submitted his application for visa in late August has been called. I submitted mine on d 30 Aug. Am still waiting for dia call. Grace of God cover me
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
ehisjeff444:
Please I greet d hux. Just wanted to know if any body dt submitted his application for visa in late August has been called. I submitted mine on d 30 Aug. Am still waiting for dia call. Grace of God cover me

which school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.