Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158608 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Yeah prince it's nice to hear from you. Sorry I couldn't reply ur message immediately, been busy with school and work too . Am in New bulgarian university. Am going great here. I bless God
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by godtime7735(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
what of football there
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chaiks: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Iyfeezone:
Yeah prince it's nice to hear from you. Sorry I couldn't reply ur message immediately, been busy with school and work too . Am in New bulgarian university. Am going great here. I bless God
@lyfeezone,glad to see u are in Bulgaria.please am thinking of applying to new Bulgaria university for masters degree.please are there masters scholarship and how about the prospect of part time jobs there?is it a place one can find good life?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by effissyman(m): 2:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Please @lyfeezone,can u please help me with my undergraduate admission to ur school.. Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2017
@chaiks thanks. Well for international students no scholarship of which I know. It's actually a private university and yes you can get a job depending on the kind of job you are looking for.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
ehisjeff444:
Visa process is it normal to b More than one month. Has anybody been called of late

how far
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2017
cool
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chaiks: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Iyfeezone:
@chaiks thanks. Well for international students no scholarship of which I know. It's actually a private university and yes you can get a job depending on the kind of job you are looking for.
ok bro.thanks.but pls u have any idea of a school in Bulgaria that can grant at least full tuition scholarship for masters be it private or public? I can run d living expenses.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Iyfeezone:

The Almighty NBU
That was my school before I left.
I’m quite sure you still see some naija guys there
All the best Man.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
favourmic:

its true they are real but nah money the thing chop

Hello. Will like to get info on HRC
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
chiefolotu:

Hello. Will like to get info on HRC

all you have to do is to go through their sites and contact them..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
favourmic:

all you have to do is to go through their sites and contact them..

In contact with them since 2016. Paid all fees, waiting for my documents so I can apply at the embassy.

But the issue is accommodation. They don’t have hostels.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
chiefolotu:

In contact with them since 2016. Paid all fees, waiting for my documents so I can apply at the embassy.

you contact them and paid all your fees since 2016? so what is delaying them to send your documents since last yr?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
favourmic:

you contact them and paid all your fees since 2016? so what is delaying them to send your documents since last yr?

I did legalization early this year and sent required documents to the school in Sofia. The delay was getting approval from MOE. Finally got approved and I paid my school fee. But as at then I had just 1 moth left as course will start October 11 2017. I had to write them and let them know that Bulgaria Visa process takes time. Up to 3 Months. So they suggested if I would like to coming of the March 2018 in take. Which I agreed. Now they have to change documents to apply at the embassy to March 2018. Still waiting to receive them. But my problem now is getting accommodation as they have no hostels. They said they will send me accommodation contacts but am yet to receive any. The whole process is really frustrating for me....The delay has not helped at all....
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
chiefolotu:

I did legalization early this year and sent required documents to the school in Sofia. The delay was getting approval from MOE. Finally got approved and I paid my school fee. But as at then I had just 1 moth left as course will start October 11 2017. I had to write them and let them know that Bulgaria Visa process takes time. Up to 3 Months. So they suggested if I would like to coming of the March 2018 in take. Which I agreed. Now they have to change documents to apply at the embassy to March 2018. Still waiting to receive them. But my problem now is getting accommodation as they have no hostels. They said they will send me accommodation contacts but am yet to receive any. The whole process is really frustrating for me....The delay has not helped at all....

bro you dont have to be worried about your accommodation, how many document the school sent to you? secondly you dont have to be worried about when the school we we resume or when the course we start just submit your document and embassy we give you call, but im yet to understand you perfectly you did legalization ealier this yr and send required documents to school, how come you told me in your previous message that you paid your fees and and submit last yr?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
chiefolotu:

when did you submit your documents?
when did you get your admission from the school?
when did you pay your fees?
when did you get your admission?
for us to understand you perfectly
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello guyz, Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance. Stay blessed
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
favourmic:

when did you submit your documents?
when did you get your admission from the school?
when did you pay your fees?
when did you get your admission?
for us to understand you perfectly

I applied, did the online interview and got accepted Monday,November 14th 2016. Then I went to Abuja in January for document authentication at MoE and MOFA. Then did legalization at Bulgarian Embassy then same week I sent the required documents to Bulgaria to be translated and wait for approval from MOE in Bulgaria.

Then I paid 500 Euro Reservation fee. Waiting for months before I got approval in September 2017. Then paid tuition fee 4090 Euro then they sent my admission letter on 25th September 2017. And the course starts October 11th 2017. I knew I can’t get the Visa with that short time. I had to write them and they suggested I come in for March 2018 intake then I have to be patient till they can get my documents sent so I can apply at the embassy. Am yet to receive them. Then I learnt the school has no hostels and they have not been able to assist me in anyway to go about that as I know when I get the documents I can’t apply without a letter of accommodation. Am looking for anyone who has gone through this school to help me with information on how he/she go about accommodation before applying.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2017
chiefolotu:

I applied, did the online interview and got accepted Monday,November 14th 2016. Then I went to Abuja in January for document authentication at MoE and MOFA. Then did legalization at Bulgarian Embassy then same week I sent the required documents to Bulgaria to be translated and wait for approval from MOE in Bulgaria.

Then I paid 500 Euro Reservation fee. Waiting for months before I got approval in September 2017. Then paid tuition fee 4090 Euro then they sent my admission letter on 25th September 2017. And the course starts October 11th 2017. I knew I can’t get the Visa with that short time. I had to write them and they suggested I come in for March 2018 intake then I have to be patient till they can get my documents sent so I can apply at the embassy. Am yet to receive them. Then I learnt the school has no hostels and they have not been able to assist me in anyway to go about that as I know when I get the documents I can’t apply without a letter of accommodation. Am looking for anyone who has gone through this school to help me with information on how he/she go about accommodation before applying.

then you dont have to be worried about about your accommodation once you have paid your fees, and you dont need to wait for the school to get you new document then next time all you need is to submit your documents for visa processing, its the school that we solve your problem once visa is out...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2017
favourmic:

then you dont have to be worried about about your accommodation once you have paid your fees, and you dont need to wait for the school to get you new document then next time all you need is to submit your documents for visa processing, its the school that we solve your problem once visa is out...

I only followed the procedures. Do you have anyone who had gone through HRC?

Is it possible to apply at the embassy now?
And can I apply without having an accommodation letter?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
chiefolotu:

I only followed the procedures. Do you have anyone who had gone through HRC?

Is it possible to apply at the embassy now?
And can I apply without having an accommodation letter?

you can apply at the embassy if you want to the earlier the better, how many letter the school sent to you? they might have included the accommodation letter into the admission letter the school sent to you
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
favourmic:

you can apply at the embassy if you want to the earlier the better, how many letter the school sent to you? they might have included the accommodation letter into the admission letter the school sent to you

Just 2 letters via email aside the other letter that states the steps to proceed. find the letters attached.

Then on the step 5:

• Upon receiving the fees mentioned in step 4, the HRC Academy will send a document package to you needed for the application of the Bulgarian visa D.

Following documents are required for your Bulgarian visa D application:
o Four identical and recent colored passport size photos
o Valid international passport for the period of stay in Bulgaria
o Completed application form for Bulgarian visa D
o Original Bank receipt of Tuition fee payment
o Declaration or a bank statement that the applicant has sufficient financial funds to afford his
stay during the education period

• The application for the Bulgarian visa D takes as approximately 20 working days.
Once the applicant has been granted the visa D, he/she can proceed with flight arrangements.

The documents they will send is what I don’t know. To my knowledge accommodation letter is not among them as they have no hostels.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2017
favourmic:

if I had knew it will take this long. I won’t have applied at the academy and why I have been patient is because I didn’t want the 500 Euro reservation fee I paid in January just waste. check this email attachment. On the admission officer email to me that she will send me accomodation Contact. Till the moment, I haven’t received any contact or help in anyway.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
chiefolotu:

if I had knew it will take this long. I won’t have applied at the academy and why I have been patient is because I didn’t want the 500 Euro reservation fee I paid in January just waste. check this email attachment. On the admission officer email to me that she will send me accomodation Contact. Till the moment, I haven’t received any contact or help in anyway.

check your inboxi just send you message
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
favourmic:

check your inboxi just send you message

I responded.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guy try and look for school u don't need to pay. Wen I applied I didn't pay shit, no school fees, no accommodation. I came into sofia and then I paid my school fees and then looked for accommodation. @favourmic explain more better for the guy or help whoever needs information. U ask me to come online, I guess I don't have much so say. Stay motivated guyz Chao
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Iyfeezone:
Guy try and look for school u don't need to pay. Wen I applied I didn't pay shit, no school fees, no accommodation. I came into sofia and then I paid my school fees and then looked for accommodation. @favourmic explain more better for the guy or help whoever needs information. U ask me to come online, I guess I don't have much so say. Stay motivated guyz Chao

Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Orila(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hey I'd like to apply to Sofia university st. Kliment. I got a c5 in my chemistry can i still apply for a visa with this. Please is there any other way to this because I really want to enter the university. Please I would appreciate any feedback
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by kelvinUchiha(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
chiefolotu:

Just 2 letters via email aside the other letter that states the steps to proceed. find the letters attached.

Then on the step 5:

• Upon receiving the fees mentioned in step 4, the HRC Academy will send a document package to you needed for the application of the Bulgarian visa D.

Following documents are required for your Bulgarian visa D application:
o Four identical and recent colored passport size photos
o Valid international passport for the period of stay in Bulgaria
o Completed application form for Bulgarian visa D
o Original Bank receipt of Tuition fee payment
o Declaration or a bank statement that the applicant has sufficient financial funds to afford his
stay during the education period

• The application for the Bulgarian visa D takes as approximately 20 working days.
Once the applicant has been granted the visa D, he/she can proceed with flight arrangements.

The documents they will send is what I don’t know. To my knowledge accommodation letter is not among them as they have no hostels.

Did you just say 20 working days?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by kelvinUchiha(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Iyfeezone:

Abeg I like that Sofia school. Pls can u tell me more about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.